chat: get2herheart

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while and I am back with another tallented author with me..so let's welcome get2herheart!!

 

1.what is your AFF username?

ans: get2herheart.



2.How many stories have you published in AFF so far?

ans: I have 25 but there are a few I've deleted in the past.



3.Do you write on a particular fandom?

ans: I write exclusively for EXO-L.



4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?

ans: I get really inspired by music and lyrics. I usually end up with the song on repeat while I write and rereading the lyrics a lot.



5.Many authors suffer from writer block sometime.How should they deal with it?

ans: I've had really bad writers block lately but I've also not had any inspiration to write so I haven't been remedying it. When I do want to remedy it, I try to write 300 words a day and it usually gets me out of a slump.



6.If you place yourself as a reader , which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?

ans: I love a well paced story so if things start moving too fast, I'm pulled from the story and I can't concentrate. 



7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?

ans: I love critical comments but no one loves mean comments. I just tend to ignore them instead of wasting my time.



8.which genre you like to read and write?

ans: My favorite genre is fantasy but I've failed at writing it every time I've tried so I stick to reading it only. Therefore, angst is my forte.

9.What msg do you want to give to silent readers?

ans: I'm a silent reader myself and I never fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter