chat : ExoLuver_ARMY

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so I am back with another awesome author..so lets welcome ExoLuver_ARMY!!

1.what is your AFF username?
It’s ExoLuver_ARMY. Horrible UN, purposely made tacky to avoid ppl that Ik in real life so that they wouldn’t know it’s me :’D 

2.How many stories have you published in AFF so far?
14, including the one in my second acc. If not, just 13. 

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?
I’ve only written EXO stories, at least for the ones that I’ve published online. However, I am planning on writing for UNB, the group deserves so much more oml so many ppl are sleeping on them.

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?
A lot of things inspire me. Sometimes, it could be from a mere melody, a picture, the atmosphere, other stories, music and movies. Most of times tho, it just suddenly hit me, like with no warning whatsoever lol. Motivation would be the sheer thrill inside of me, just waiting to burst out to be written. Comments also motivate me tbh haha. 

5.Many authors suffer from writer block sometime.How should they deal with it?
I still suffer this till’ now, and tbh, the only advice I could give is don’t force it. When I forced myself, I become even more discouraged to write, because the story that’s born out of my fingers aren’t… yknow, natural, in a way. They aren’t as good, so I tend to write and delete, back and forth; even tho I do that all the time, I just feel so stuck. I’d say read, but since I’m busy, I wouldn’t do that lol. Since ideas usually just suddenly throw themselves into me, I usually note it down if needed. Watching favorite movies should help too!

6.If you place yourself as a reader , which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?
I think it’s the writing style. As a reader, I really value a distinct writing style. Also the unique themes ppl use. Not to mention the added mystery or thrill or conflict to the story. 

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?
I always reply to the comments, be it good or bad. Depending on the comment, I’d react differently, however I’d mostly apologize first before giving my reason, but I mean I won’t persuade them into thinking anything, just merely explaining why I did such things. I’ve once got a comment about me using the same excuse aka being busy, and I’m like… Well, I am busy. That’s the reality here lol. What am I supposed to do about it? So, I just told him or her that she’s welcome to unsubscribe, coz I’m always going to be busy and prioritize my health, and that’s the reality that she’ll have to face lol.

8.which genre yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter