chat: pearllin

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now it's turn of another awesome author requested by @Dimples_and_diamonds..so lets welcomepearllin!!!

 

1.what is your aff user name?

1) My AFF username is Pearllin.

2.How many stories have you published so far in aff?
2) 15 stories in total; including a co-authored story and a recommendation thread.

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?
3) Well, you can call it particular because I mainly write about EXO but recently, Yoongi from BTS has caught my eyes and I've successfully published a story with him as the main character.

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?
4) Inspiration comes from many different sources. I usually search for plots in songs and their lyrics. Books and movies help too! Also, sometimes when I just look around, I somehow manage to get inspiration to write from mere flower pots even. Even the magnets on the fridge strike ideas in my head.

5.Many authors suffer from writers block sometime..How do you think they should deal with it?

5) I haven't been there a lot. Taking a break from writing altogether and going back to it after some days may be the key to overcome such a state. Writer's Block sounds absolutely terrifying. I guess planning the story out first can help too. In that case, you already know what to write and don't really have to stop to think what to do next. I'm an O' level candidate and my English teacher literally repeats that in her every class. "PLAN YOUR WORK!" she says. Planning really is helpful, trust me.

6.If you place yourself as a reader..which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?

6) Character development. I read fan-fictions as long as they have a nicely done character development; like, no rush or anything. That's what catches most of my attention along with good grammar.

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?

7) I haven't really received many of those. Receiving a negative comment on any of your work might be painful but that's just one comment, right? And if negative comments are all you get, perhaps it really is your mistake. I think constructive criticism is necessary because there will obviously be different opinions about one's story and a writer can always remember that and avoid making the same mistake again.

8.which genre you like to read and write?

8) Romance and fluff. Historical fan-fictions are like blessings to me! But I don't deal with angst very well.

9.What msg do you want to give to silent readers?

9) Um, perhaps up vote the story

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter