Chat: Rosezee_exo

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today we have another talented mind with us . So please welcome Rosezee_exo 

1.what is your aff user name?
- Rosezee_exo

2.How many stories have you published so far in aff?
- I've published 6 stories! There are 4 more in the draft!

3.Do you write on a particular fandom?
- EXO, but mostly Baekhyun! Though I do have a Sehun fic in my drafts!

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?
- Basically anything, like movies, dramas, random fanmade MVs on YT, or it could be anything which caught my eyes while walking down the street. Lol!
My motivation, my babe here, baekkingdom, and some of my readers are so so sweet! I love 'em all! (^・^)♡

5.Many authors suffer from writers block sometime..How do you think they should deal with it?
- Ah! It happens with me a lot but I'll have to wholeheartedly agree with baekkingdom on it. I mean it is all in our mind. But, sometimes defeating that devil in mind is very difficult. And, uh, I've learnt in my writing career here (which is not much just around 4-5 months) we should never rush in writing, specially if we are in writer's block. I'd say take some time, go walk around, or better sit at a quite and peaceful place, preferably around nature, it helps calm the nerves, let your mind take some fresh air, watch some movies or dramas, basically do whatever you feel like. Don't rush in writing!

6.If you place yourself as a reader..which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?
- Uh, for me, mostly characters catch my eyes, then the plot should be attractive. It doesn't matter to me if the story is long if the plot is that strong.

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?
- Mhmm.. I got a few of them, which lol, which I think are sometimes so on point that they shook me up. One negative comment overpowers many positive ones tbh, I think!! Look, there are some people who get motivated by reverse psychology. I mean when they'd see someone criticizing their work, they'd want to improve it. And many people do criticize some works to motivate the author or it happens irl too. But, in my case, it does the opposite, I was never the one to get motivated if someone would use reverse psychology on me. I would get super demotivated and down. That's when I'd leave. Lol! Yeah, I'm one hell of an insecure person who would rather give up!

8.which genre you like to read and write?
- For reading, I'd read any genre as long as the plot is good. Mostly I like to read Fantasy, Romance + angst, cause, tbh, all romance, romance, romance seems unnatural, and unrealistic.
And to write, I'm writing, arranged marriage, forced marriage, office romance, fantasy au, mafia au, and historical au, yeah!

9.What msg do you want to give to silent readers?
- Ah, I won't want to force them, because, I've been there, done that, lol! So, when I first joined aff as a reader approx. 2 yrs ago, I used to be a silent reader too, (which I've noticed a lot of people here say this that they've been silent reader in the beginning) because, it's kind of a psychological fact that we would like to observe a new place and get used to things, before speaking and get rid of shyness etc. And basically because we don't want to say something which would make us look stupid, so, we prefer to watch and observe first before we speak. So, I was like that too, then one day, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter