Chat: BlackWhiskers

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We have another wonderful author  BlackWhiskers with us today , let the party begin !

1.what is your aff user name?

I have two accounts in Aff, Rectangular_smile which I haven’t been doing anything with lately and BlackWhiskers that I’m mostly active in.


2.How many stories have you published so far in aff?

Idk a whole bunch of them? Like over ten fanfics. I used to be much more active in the past but growing up lessened my interest towards writing in general. I now only write short stories with two characters instead of my usual Reverseharem approach. I have so many ideas and I wrote so many unfinished works that were eventually deleted. I wish I can say that I’ll be more into writing as time progressed but I think my flame’s dwindling.

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?

Only FF, sometimes I’d post my already written stories in Wattpad but I haven’t been doing that as if lately because I’m lazy lmao.

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?

Mostly my dreams. I don’t get hit by quotes or inspiration by things I see or videos and MVs. I mostly just fall asleep and dream weird dreams that hit me as a whole story, then I sit down and work the plotline. I envy authors who see things and boom, INSPIRATION! Because that never happens to me >.< I’m void and void is me.

5.Many authors suffer from writers block sometime..How do you think they should deal with it?

Hmm, writer blocks for me works better when I’m in a room alone or in a place where there aren’t many people in. I think the best way to rid yourself of writer’s block is to sit down and create so many alternatives to your stories until one of them feels right. This is the best way for me to get rid of it and I usually find my right alternative in the bathroom lmao.

6.If you place yourself as a reader..which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?

Definitely attention to details. There are so many plots and ideas in this website but the execution is mildly repetitive. Did you read Koreykrypta’s works? She’s a goddess when it comes to attention to details. Her story Attayear is amazing and there are so many well interwoven details together that I felt as if I was writing a professional story. Details to me are the most important, even more than the plot itself. You can create a perfect story if you payed more attentions to the details in your execution.

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?

Hmm, I usually don’t receive a lot of negative comments, but those that I did, I gotta admit made me want to quit writing. However, I think I’ve grown above them. I don’t think readers differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter