chat : starlight_army99

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so guys here is our first author for the interview!!she is one of my favourites here!! Hope you guys find this worth reading..so lets start the chat with starlight_army99.

 

1.what is your AFF username?

ans:My AFF username is starlight_army99

 

2.How many stories have you published in AFF so far?

ans:so far I have published 9 stories ,with another one ready to be published soon.

 

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?

ans:I used to write stories ever since I was 6, basically,with characters I create.It's only after joining AFF that I began writing with an idol as a main character. I don't know why, but I prefer to write Yoongi stories, somehow he manages to fit the main male characters.

 

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?

ans: I write for myself, mostly; I write stories I want to read. Sadly tho, it never turns out like that XD For now, I would say my motivation is to improve myself.

 

5.Many authors suffer from writer block sometime.How should they deal with it?

ans:God, the dreaded writer's block.... personally, I suffer from this quite a bit, and what I do is either push myself to write or give myself a break from writing, or try to write a different story. I'm in no position to offer any kind of advice about this, as I don't deal with it too good XD

 

6.If you place yourself as a reader , which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?

ans: As a reader, my favorite element is character development. The more the character develops, the better, but it should always be done gradually and realistically.

 

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?

ans:At the time, negative comments can be quite bruising to the ego, but after a while you can see the truth in it - which can be both good and bad, depends on the comment itself. It's ok to be criticized as long as the comment is civilized and makes clear points as to WHAT the story lacks, it's not ok if they leave a comment like "This is garbage, how can you publish it?" 

 

8.which genre you like to read and write?

ans:I'm a er for romance! And fantasy. Nothing can beat a good romantic fantasy story, sprinkled with angst and fluff and a good plot twist!

 

9.What msg do you want to give to silent readers?

ans:Silent readers... sometimes, it can be really discouraging to post a chapter which you worked so hard on, to be met with silence. The chapter views are high, but the comments are few. I understand that many people say they are too shy to leave comments, or don't know what to say (Or plain lazy XD) I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter