chat: bhatikar

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now we have my lovely sister RuRu for our interview!! so a round of applauds for  amazing author bhatikar!!

 

1.what is your aff user name?

@bhatikar

2.How many stories have you published so far in aff?

Only two. One is a one shot and other is an on going series. But I have also one written, I will publish it soon too!!^^

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?

The ones I have written are with BTS members as characters. But I always create a story, or think of the plot line with my own characters. And then incorporate the BTS members as the characters, thinking whose personality will fit which character.
But I want to expand my writing to other fandom too. 



4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?

Inspiration could be anything. A sunny day, a rainy day, a poem, a thought or even a advertisement tagline. But to be honest, most of the time I get this genius ideas (I hope XD) while studying! XDD 
Sometimes I read other stories, and often wonder how the author could have written this differently, and I get a new idea from there! ^^

5.Many authors suffer from writers block sometime..How do you think they should deal with it?

I have a writer's block going on now! XDD 
But yes. You could read something, listen to a new song, watch a drama, movie etc and just relax. There is no need to push yourself to write. Suddenly you will get an idea, and just write it down. Do not doubt it in your mind. Because as it write, your 2D idea in the brain, builds up into 3D on the paper! :) 
Also remember, you can edit a written page but not a blank page. 

6.If you place yourself as a reader..which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?

I think the personalities of the characters. We often read to escape our realities and when you come across a character that you can relate to, it draws you to the story. No matter what the plot. We all can't have romantic accidents or heavy, heartbreaking angst in life, right? 
Also as you see the character's growth throughout the story, it also teaches you something. :)

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?

It all depends on how to react to it. If you take the comment to your heart, then you can feel very demotivated or depressed to write. But you if try to understand why they wrote that negative comment, what they didn't like from your story, then maybe it will help you to develop as a writer! 
But of course the comment should have some critical substance in it and not just pure hate. 

8.which genre you like to read and write?

As a child, I have always been drawn to detective novels like Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie and Feluda ( by Satyajit Ray). I also love to read adventure and mystery novels like Enid Blyton's creations!! :D And I also love to read comedy and stories of humour genre. But lately I have been drawn to romance genre too... Something that I use to yuck at before! XDDD
Ironically I am good at writing, light hearted romance! But I do enjoy writing it. And also I like to write mystery stories, but I have to sharpen my skills in that section yet. XDD

9.What msg do you want to give to silent readers?

I know maybe you are too shy to leave a comment or too busy probably! But something small like a 'Nice Story' can be very motivating for a writer. So please tell us what you like or dislike about our story through the comments! ^^ It also very helpful for us to think about our plot lines further.

10.How do you convert a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter