UNEXPECTED CHAPTER

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning.. finally a constructive criticism! Thank you for that.

First I want to say that I write this WenRene story out of fun, to share the fun, and before I start posting it here I already have the story line, actually the story is finish it was originally 10 chapters only but because of some circumstances it became longer and estimated it to be 15 chapters or less.

I am aware that we have young readers here so about this sponsorship thing don’t worry I know it is a sensitive topic so I will clarify it. I notice that some of you read it upto chapter 4 only so please read the rest of the chapters.

And to make everything more exciting. I will give away 3 hint in this story.

First, Haven’t you notice that in the whole time of WenRene together, Irene never mentions about the contract? She never uses it to tease or to take advantage of Wendy?

Second, Haven’t you notice that the whole time in the story was just WENDY’s POV aren’t you excited for IRENE’s POV? On how she knew this contract? On what is her thoughts in everything that Wendy say and do?

Third, about that mysterious fan? That looks disturbing at first but I will slowly introduce that fan for the rest of the chapter. Ha-ha! Thank me later for including it at the story.

Again, everything is planned. I love complicated stories, so I wrote one. Everything that is happening in the story has a reason, as the end of the story approaches you will realize and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter