UNEXPECTED PROBLEM

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 1 = =


UNEXPECTED PROBLEM


“Thank you for that wonderful performance Level Up!” the MC said as our group goes down the stage. Oh where are my manners, I haven’t introduced myself to you. Hi I’m Son Wendy from Level Up girl group one of the famous artist here in Korea. It’s a four member group. Kang Seulgi, the leader and main dancer of the group. Me, Son Wendy the main vocal, Park Sooyoung in charge for our visual and Kim Yerim our rapper and maknae. A typical girl group with a lot of fans not just in Korea but also around the world. Ha-ha! Sorry for that sudden boost of confidence. But fame also take consequences, you know we need to sacrifice somethings to achieve this position. Do I sound happy right now? The girls always described me as a happy person but honestly speaking our group faces a big problem today. As I was telling these stories I haven’t noticed that I am here in the car with the members going back to our agency for an emergency meeting. All of us were silent I think due to our packed schedule until our maknae speak.


“Unnie, do you know the reason for this emergency meeting?” Yeri asked looking at our leader Seulgi.


“I’m sorry Yeri but I also have no idea.” Our leader replied.


“I check our calendar and this goodbye stage is our last schedule for the month.  Upon seeing this I feel happy for a long vacation, but this sudden emergency meeting gives me chills.” Joy said while looking curious.


Our leader look at me and telling to help her, but I just look down. “Don’t worry girls, everything will be alright.” Our leader said with her most bearlike smile. Seeing that smile gives assurance to the members.


That’s what I like about our leader, she is good at everything, dancing, singing, her visual is on point but also good at keeping secrets even her problems, which the only thing I hate about her. If we have a problem we usually go to her room tell our problems and after the long story you will be go out of the room with a lot of advices and a smile in heart, but like every leader I know she’s a type of person that want to solve her own problems. She has a mindset that “Why I bother to tell the members my problem if they have their own, I will solve it on my own.”


We noticed a sudden change on her month before our comeback. After the night she was back from our agency headquarters for a meeting our leader started to act differently. When in practice she will tell us “Is that all what you got? Can you dance more y and gracefully.” “Can you give more feelings in tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter