UNEXPECTED PLAN

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi little monsters! Ha-ha! I am back!!! This WenRene drought is killing me, do you feel the same? But I am happy because SeulRene is feeding us. I will not promise when will be my next update but one thing for sure, I will finish this story. Stay safe and healthy~ Enjoy!

 

= = CHAPTER 21 = =

UNEXPECTED PLAN

 

“What the hell I am doing here?” I shouted again.

“You didn’t remember anything?” Bogum asks.

I glare at him “Do you think I am going to ask you if I know what happened?” 

He clears his throat and I can feel how scared he is. “Where are you all this week? With whom?”

Then with a blink of an eye, the last scene I remember is Seulgi’s asking me to promise, Yeri and Joy’s teary eyes and Wendy’s… Omo! Wendy kisses my lips.

He clears his throat again. “Looks like you remember it.”

“I am but how? Why? When?” I am puzzled.

He sits beside me. “Do you own this jacket? It looks like beyond your style. I mean don’t get offended but you only wear classy and not this hiphop clothes I think?”

I check myself to identify what he is talking about.  “Oh?” I check the clothing and it is indeed out of my style. What the hell! Why I am wearing this jacket then I check every pocket and found a piece of paper. I open and read the message.

 

Dear Joohyun/Irene/HJB unnie,

I know that you are puzzled on what is happening, on why you wake up in your own bedroom despite of your decision to run away from home because you oppose the marriage, and yet we still decided to return you back. The group truly have a vacation and we want to enjoy it to release our stress, we have different plans on how to spend it wisely and surprisingly inviting you is part of it. The maknaes or the evil maknaes as you call them really did their best to gather information about your location, their vacation is a week earlier than me and Wendy but they use this to go to the areas they suspected that they might see you. They are about to lose hope but luckily destiny is on our side, on the last day of our target date they found you and certainly annoys you.  You don’t know how happy they are when they told me the news. With that we commence our plan and the rest is history.

I know that you are puzzled on what is happening, on why we choose to spend our vacation with you. To be honest at first, we hesitate but without your knowledge you been part of our group the hell even our lives. We owe you a lot. We know that you are the one who funded our recent comeback, because Wendy agrees with the contract you propose. The contract of sponsorship? Yes we know it but rest assured that your secret is safe with us.

Anyway, the vacation is our gift to you as a form of our gratitude on the help you lend to us. Thank you so much. We will never forget it.

We know and feel how much you treasure and love our Wendy. We witness all the ups, downs and even the confusion of feelings you have for each other. But this is the last time that we are going to interfere with the two of you. We give you all the time and moment but what did you do? You choose to be ‘happily loved’? You are a smart person but in your case those two words can’t be put together. We ask you to confirm what you really feel about her but with all honesty we are not satisfied with your answer. You are still confused and undecided. We cannot afford to see another broken hearted Wendy and if it happens we don’t know what can we do to the person that the reason behind those tears.

We deeply apologized to the decision we come up but please bear in mind that you are not the only person who loves Wendy, before you we are still her family, we love her so much and we want to protect her. 

Again, thank you so much!

 

                                                The one who truly LOVED you,

                                                                 Seulgi, Joy and Yeri

                                                                                  _SIGNED_

 

LOVED? Ha-ha! These silly girls.  I folded the letter and sighed. Is this the ending of WenRene love story? No. The Irene that I know doesn’t know how to give up. I will fight back and make her in my arms again. I will be the one she needs to be happy and I will prove them that despite our situation, we can both feel how to be happily loved.

Level of my determination is on 100% and didn’t notice that Bogum is still in my room and already turned the TV on. “Ahm excuse me, can you check this out first? I think this will change your determined face.”

I look at him first and gestured me to look at it. My eyes grew bigger when I saw Wendy and her group on the news.

“What the hell is going on?” I look at Bogum.

He increases the volume of the TV and says. “Listen carefully.”

 

“The Bae group of companies were proud to announce that their new model for their company is the famous girl group Level-up! They show exceptional beauty and talent that even their President/Owner Mr. Bae never fails to notice. According to rumors he is the one who recommends the group to the marketing people which immediately accepted by the latter.  The group is rumored to sign the contract today. This is the first time that the company will have an idol as their models, they only have one endorser since the company is establish and it is none other than the daughter of the company’s owner Ms. Irene Bae. It is quite intriguing on what happen with the sudden additional endorsers, does Bae Company is planning to make a big project? Everyone is curious on what is the owner’s plan and his relationship with the group being them as his personal choice. Despite of this, a lot of fans are looking forward with the group and Ms. Irene Bae’s collaboration, either on live stages or photoshoots, especially the group’s vocalist Wendy and Irene who already have a photoshoot that gained a lot of attention, telling that their chemistry is one of kind. That something can be seen in their eyes.”

 

Bogum turn off the TV and look at me. “I think he knows everything? What’s your plan?”

“Isn’t it a good news? They will be having a permanent endorsement?” I replied.

He throws the remote control towards my body and luckily it only hit my tummy. “Where is your mind Bae Joohyun?”

“Yah! What is wrong with you and what do you mean? You are the one who is not thinking here.” I absentmindedly ask again.

He sits beside me and sighs. “It is his plan. What do you think the reason behind all of this? Try to be on his feet.”

I don’t know why my brain is not functioning well. But… I gasp. “Don’t tell me?!”

He nods. “Finally, welcome back Bae Joohyun. Congratulations your brain is back. Having them as our endorsers means he will be the one who have the control on their careers. He can make them famous anytime or the other way around, he can destroy them with just a blink of an eye.” He explains.

I look down and feel the weight of the words he utters. “I see.”

He smiles and kisses my forehead. “Just tell me what’s your plan is and I will dutifully follow it without question.”

I look at him with a questioning face. “Why? Why are you telling me this? Aren’t your goal is to marry me so that our companies will merge and be partners? What is wrong with you?”

He taps my head and smiles “I love you. Technically it is not in romantic way but as your long-time friend and I am willing to do anything, even if it is the craziest thing, as long as it will give you the happiness that you never experience since you are in this world. Ha-ha just correct me if I am wrong.”

I look at him and he gives his warmest smile.

“Come here. I know you need a hug, well not from me but from someone else but I know it will ease the pain. For the mean time use me as a substitute, use me and be part of your plan, we will fool everyone and at the end of the day the victory is on us.” He explained.

I hug him and let the tears fall. He is not as warm as Wendy but having someone who comforts you is amazing. He is really a true friend of mine.

We stay at that position for almost an hour. I love the way he just listens on my sobs and touches my back informing and giving me sign of ‘just cry, you have all day’. The silence is surprisingly comfortable. Our moment is interrupted by a phone call.

We look at each other and gulp together when we see who the caller is.

“Hello? Yes dad.”

‘Come at the office at exactly 3 PM today!’ and the other line went dead.

Short but full of authority, I look at Bogum but something in his smile tells me that ‘we got this’.

“I got your back right?” I told him.

He smiles and hugs me. “Yeah, but promise me it will work.”

“Yah! Are you taking advantage of me? You are keep on hugging me?” I notice.

He smiles that can make everyone melt. “Enjoy it as much as possible? Or can I say it is a goodbye hug?”

I look at him and loudly ask. “Are you….? Omo! Are you really…? Please tell me that what I am thinking is wrong?”

He just smiles “I don’t know what you mean? I don’t know what are you  talking about?”

But his acting did not convince me. “Don’t tell me you are already dating her? How did it happen? You are really amazing!”

“You don’t believe in my capacity Ms. Bae? Honestly speaking you are the only one who didn’t fall on my charm.” He winked.

I laugh but still look amaze. How this guy manage to court that girl, take note the girl of his dreams! I idolize him.

“Yah!” Bogum says while throwing a pillow in my face. “Stop day dreaming! I got to go. My girl just texted me and tells that she needs me. Just inform me when you have the plan. Bye and Goodluck.” He added.

“Take care and Thank you!” I replied. I really need that goodluck. What I need is to come out with is a perfect plan that will give back Wendy in my arms but as of now I need to prepare myself to meet and explain myself to father and to know his real agenda.

 

 

 

3 P.M.

 

I am now in front of the office.

“Good afternoon Ms. Bae, welcome back.” My beloved stylist greeted me.

I smile and look around. “It’s nice to see you too, why there is a lot of media here?”

She gasps. “Omo! You didn’t know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter