UNEXPECTED THINGS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 3 ==


UNEXPECTED THINGS


When I turn around I saw my manager looking down and can’t even look at my eyes. He walk after me and said. “So, you already know the solution?”


I nodded and said “Oppa, is that the only solution? Why it has to be me?”


He is shock on my reaction, touch my head, look in my eyes and say “Honey can you still absorb more secrets?” I look him in the eyes and getting more information through it but again I have no choice but to nod. I saw a smile in his face. “Did the CEO tell you that there are solutions in this problem? Solutions means except for you spending a week with the sponsor, there is another option. Plan B in case you decline the offer?”


I stop and process what he said to me. We are now at the front of the elevator and he presses the down button. Until I get what he said and gasped “Oppa, Don’t tell me that there are also offer with the other members?” We enter the elevator and he nodded “Yes, honey same with the contract you read at the CEO office.” I can’t speak just thinking. “But we choose you to offer this first because your sponsor really likes you, he offered a huge amount, enough for a comeback, and just ask for a 50% payment of it. What a real hardcore fan you have little hamster.” He look so amaze.


I did not respond on his confession because a lot of ideas enter my mind, what kind of things he will do to me in order for him to give a 50% discount, what he looks like and how wealthy he is. And by that time the elevator door open.
Surprisingly, a lot of people gather at the agency lobby, “Oppa, why there’s a lot of people here?”


“Hmmm… from what I have heard, the daughter of the famous businessman Bae Irene is coming here. Do you know her?”


Of course who will not know the famous Bae Irene. She is so beautiful to the point that people usually describe her as a goddess. She is also graduated in college with high honors that gives her a title as a perfect daughter and can be a perfect wife. She is also the daughter of a businessman who owns almost of the business here in Korea which makes her so rich. And because of that a lot of girls like me get envious of her status in life. “Yes I d –o.” I was cut on the words I was about to say because Ms. Perfect is here and heading towards our direction.


They stop right in front of us waiting for the door of the elevator to open. I look at her face inspect every details and confirmed that no words can describe how beautiful she is. She looks at me because I think she feel my stare. I immediately look down but I can feel someone is approaching me.


“HI! Are you Wendy from Level Up?” Is Irene talking to me? I feel hype but when I look up I feel disappointed because it was Irene’s stylist. And for Irene she is still near the elevator door staring at me.


I reach my hand a said “Yes I am, nice to meet you.”
The girl smiled “I am a big fan of yours can I have your autograph?” 


I smile back and look again at Irene’s direction but this time she now looking at the elevator. “Oh yes of course, what name should I write?” Reaching for the piece of paper she gives to me.


“The elevator is open can you make it a little faster?’ I was startled at Irene’s voice.


The girl looks at me and said “Please just sign it, Thank you. I have to go. Fighting!”


I get angry at Irene’s attitude for not letting her stylist stay to have a proper autograph. “Why is she here oppa?”


“I heard that one of the malls own by their company wants the whole Girls’ Generation to be their model. She is here to make it possible and talk with the CEO. How cool she is.” He stated.


Ah okay, I am a big fan of OT9, as a matter of fact I bluntly saying on my twitter account that I am an OT9 fan. But I have no time for it because I have more p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter