UNEXPECTED CONFRONTATIONS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 13 = =

UNEXPECTED CONFRONTATIONS

I am already in the car when I suddenly remember what happen after Zuho’s party. The maknaes instructed me not to forget to thank Irene if ever we met again.

I open the car door but Seulgi stops me from doing it. “I forgot to thank Irene for bringing me home when I was drunk.”

She smiles and says “maybe some other time Wan, we will be late on our next schedule, and I am sure you will meet her again.”

I look at the manager and he looks worried. I guess Seulgi is right. I comeback on my sit and think on how to thank her later.

“Why did you do that Seul?” I ask Seulgi.

She looks puzzled “Do what?”

“Your sudden sweetness around Irene? Did you need to do it? Are you teasing her?” I ask her continuously.

She laughs so hard and looks at my eyes. “Wan, just thank me later.” She smiles and look outside the window.

Great! Thank her later? What the hell is happening to her? I want to punch her for giving me hard time but suddenly remember that she is my leader ha-ha. I sigh and feel asleep. 

 

After the photoshoot, the Level Up schedule is full. Radio guesting, variety show tapings and music shows are lined up. We take a rest for about 2 to 3 hours a day only. It is hard and killing me but I am used to it. Besides I am getting so much strength from my members.

But surprisingly, I have no schedule tonight. I am free, I want to go to sleep but my body is still active. I want to go out but whom I will spend the night? I sort my contacts and realize most of it is celebrities that are also busy with their own schedule until I stop at HJB’s name. I smile and texted her.

TO: HJB

“Hi! Are you free tonight? I needed someone to talk to. I am tired and needed to be energized, I guess you can accompany me?”

How can I ask a fan to go out with me? How silly I am ha-ha.


TO: HJB

“Oh, sorry for it but I am not forcing you to join me tonight. But if you are free, check this address I will be there tonight.”

I am determined whether she comes or not that I will go there; I am craving for their food so I stand up and prepare myself. I am going out the dorm when I see a message from my phone.

FROM: HJB

“I am coming. See you there.”

I don’t know but I get excited. I texted my members for them not to worry. I put my hat on and take the cab. I arrive at the café and smile. I choose the most corner table and take an order. It is almost 30 minutes but no HJB shown up. I guess she is nervous and don’t want to show herself to me like what she did during our comeback stage or she is just busy.

I am looking around, I close and open my eyes repeatedly and even rub it to check if I am not hallucinating. Bae Irene is entering the café. What the hell is happening? She looks around to choose on where to sit. She caught me looking at her so I look down. But I guess it was late. She recognizes me. I feel someone is approaching me.

“Wendy? What are you doing here?” She looks down to check my face.

I smile and look up. There is no point on lying. “Hi, Irene unnie, I am taking my break and waiting for a fan.”

She looks around to check. Gosh why are you still so beautiful even you are just wearing a white rubber shoes, jeans and blue shirt. I am analyzing every detail of her face when she talks again. “Where is that fan?”

I smile “I think she is not coming?”

She smile brightly and sits “Oh, so I am going to sit here. This is perfect, people will not pay attention here.”

I am about to stand up but she stops me from doing it. “Where are you going?”

“Home? I guess?”

She stands up, sit beside me and whisper. “Don’t you want to spent the rest of the night with me baby?” I am shock but she continues “Besides you look tired and needed someone to talk to?”

I look at her eyes and analyzing it. How come she says the same words I texted to HJB? Can she read my mind? Does she have special powers?

“Stop it baby, I am getting shy. Why do you need to look at me like that? People are watching us.” She says.

I stop the eye contact and look around, there are only few people around and they are not looking at us.
She laughs loudly that make me startled “C’mon Wendy you are so obvious, it is late at night and people will don’t mind you. Forget your image just for tonight again.” Then she removes my hat.

I smile and laugh “Do I?”

She smile brightly “Yes, you will be more noticeable if you do that. So it’s a yes? You want me to spend this night with you?”

“Do I have a choice?” I grinded.

She just smiles “Let’s order, my treat, since you agreed to spend the night with me.”

“But why are you here? I mean there are a lot of café around your area but why did you choose it here?” I ask.

She looks nervous but responded. “Like you, I am so stress with the schedule and looking for a place to take a rest, a friend recommended it here so I try. Surprisingly upon looking around I saw a familiar image.” I can feel on how she scans my body and continues “And I think my body and eyes memorize every part of your body. That’s why I found you.” Then she smirks.

I cross my hand to protect my body. “Stop it Irene, I’m going to punch you!” She laughs again. “You do love to laugh at me huh?”

“Irene? Why don’t you call me baby? And no, I am just with you so I guess I let my self off guard and act who really I am.” She stated.

I am touch. Our orders arrive and start to enjoy it. The y and hot Irene I meet during photoshoots and in public is gone I am talking right now to Bae Joo Hyun, who is happy and open minded. I don’t want to end this day and talk more to Irene. I must admit it, my love to Irene decreases but to Bae Joo Hyun is still the same.

While she is talking I look at her eyes and accidentally say. “I Love You.”

“Excuse me? What did you say?” She asks while finishing her food.

I panic and look for an escape “Do you know any place here in Seoul that is the same place we spent our vacation?”

She looks at me intently. “Why? Do you miss it?” I just nodded but surprise on what she said next “You mean a place where Son Seung Wan and Bae Joo Hyun can meet again? I guess they miss each other?”

I don’t know but I feel happiness upon hearing it. I didn’t think and nodded immediately. I am tired and stressed. I miss the feeling of becoming child again. Or should I say I miss the feeling to be with Irene.
She finishes eating, hold my hand, it is okay since it is under the table and say “If I said I have would you come with me?”

I smile brightly and stand up. “Let’s go!”

She let go my hand when we stand up. I feel her shock and her eyes looking at me when I hold her hand. Yes we are walking out of the café holding each other hands. It is not the first time but it feels different when you are doing it on public, I suddenly feel proud. Proud that Bae Irene is my girl.

I am still smiling, while holding Irene’s hand I suddenly bring her hands closer my lips and kiss it. “I miss you baby.” And I look at her eyes.

She is still shock and processing every word I say. “Be thankful we are in public or else I am going to kiss you.” I giggle and we continue to walk till we reach her car.

When we are about to enter her car, I hear a car horn. It is coming from the familiar car in front of us. I break our holding hands and hide my hand at my back.

Irene looks at the car and asks “What it is baby? What’s wrong?”

I look down and feel that Seulgi is going down the car. “Good evening Ms. Irene Bae? What is this? Do I need to know something?” Seulgi confronted Irene.

I look at Irene but grabs Seulgi hands. “Seul, let’s go.” And walk away.

But Irene grabs my hand and tells me “No Wendy, I think she needs to know what kind of relationship we have.”

Seulgi smirk “Relationship?” She looks at me.

“Seul stop it.” I say.

Irene raises her eyebrow and says “Wendy and I are in relationship. We love each other, so whatever delusion you have in your mind better stop it. She is mine.”

I look at Irene and she looks determined. Seulgi look at me and ask “Is that true Wan?”

I am looking at her face, analyzing every detail to get an idea what is going on? Didn’t she know what happen between me and Irene? And the love I have for her? She even push me to love and fight for Irene, so what is she doing now? What is this all about? Seulgi why it is so hard to read your actions.

Seulgi shouted. “Answer me Wendy!” I am startled and speechless. Seulgi smiles and look at Irene. “I guess you are the one who is imagining things Ms. Bae. Wendy and I are the one who is in relationship. Let’s go Wan.” She holds my hand and walk.

My eyes get bigger and didn’t move “Stop it Seul.” I look at Irene and this is the first time I see an expression on his face, she is so gloomy. She looks like she was about to cry.

I am going to hug her but she enters her car and drive faster leaving me and Seulgi behind.

Seulgi smiles and walks toward her car. I grab and slap her face “What the hell is that? Why did you do that?” I am shock on what I did but …

She just continues on walking and enters the car. She starts her car and say “Jump in, we need to go home. We have schedule tomorrow.”

It leaves me no choice but to follow her order, at the end of the day she is still my leader. The whole trip is so silent, I am thinking on the reason why she does it. I give up and just wait for her explanations, but I failed she never talks about it.

 

The group is still busy on promotions, after the incident that night Seulgi and I didn’t talk too much. The maknaes notice it but they don’t bother to ask. I suddenly remember HJB and texted to confront her.

TO: HJB

“Are you playing with me? You are not my fan, you keep on promising me that you will introduce yourself but you never showed up. From the comeback and the night at the café.”

She replies immediately.

FROM: HJB

“I am present and with you on all tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter