UNEXPECTED ROOM

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another long update to fill up your hungry WenRene hearts and as a compensation for not updating immediately. Thank you!

 

= = CHAPTER 20 = =

UNEXPECTED ROOM

 

After a long ride, we arrive at the resort. As expected they rented a small villa with kitchen, living room and two bedrooms. Wait? Two bedrooms? Ah! I will sleep with the evil maknaes.

We started to unload the things in the car and place some of it in the living room, some in the kitchen.

“Argh! I am so tired. I am going to the room first. Yeri I’ll just leave the door unlock for you.” Joy says after making sure everything is done.

“I want to take a rest too.” Yeri says. “Let’s go unnie.” She added.

I follow them but Joy suddenly says “Where are you going unnie?”

“I am going with you, in our room, Yeri called me, aren’t we going to share the same room?” I replied.

Yeri laughs “I am calling Seulgi unnie not you. You are going to share room with her.”

I look where she is pointing and that person smiles.

“Are you tired? Let’s check the room and take a rest.” Wendy says shyly.

Seulgi whistles “That is smooth Wan.”

“Unnie, don’t make it too obvious and loud. We don’t want you to disturb our beauty rest.” Joy added.

I look at Yeri and waiting for what she is going to say but she just mouthed ‘Enjoy!’

Seulgi drags Wendy away but visible from us. I can see she whispers something on her which makes Wendy eyes bigger. They look at our direction and start to talk again.

Joy touches my waist from my back while Yeri hugs me in front. ”Ahm? What’s happening?”

"Nothing. We just want to feel your body before someone else touches it. Ha-ha!” Joy ily said.

“Someone else?” I confusedly ask while the evil maknaes still pressing their bodies with mine.

“Unnie, can you go to your room first, we are going to talk something as a group? This topic might add to your stress so it is better for you not to hear it.” Joy says while tucking some strands of my hair on my ear.

Yeri starts to kiss my cheeks then whisper in a husky voice. “Can you make our Wannie happy? If not I am afraid to say but I can make your life miserable.”

Then they push me upstairs. “Room to the left, bring yours and Wendy unnie things.”

It leaves me no choice but to follow. I saw them gathering together and start to whisper to each other. I open the room and start to check around. I lie down at the double-sized bed. I close my eyes to reminisce the things that happen today.

 

I wake up by the slight noise outside the villa. I stretch my body and walk towards the nearest window to see the source of the voices.

I smile “Those kids. They are idols but still young at heart.”

I saw the four of them running around the pool, pushing each, teasing and laughing. I prepare myself and the urge to join them is very high.

“Yah! Why you guys didn’t wake me up, I am jealous with your laughs. Aren’t we going to explore the ocean first?” I interrupted which causes them to stop what they are doing.

They all look at Wendy.

She smiles “You sleep peacefully, I don’t want to wake up a goddess sleeping so I decided to let you sleep more, I am sorry I didn’t notice the time.”

“That’s okay unnie atleast you are energized, before you swim let’s eat first. I am sure you are hungry.” Seulgi stands up and push me towards the table that is full of different delicacies.

Yeri runs towards us and says “Are you sure it is Irene unnie who is hungry and not you unnie?”

“Yah! Shut up! Let’s eat.” Seulgi replied.

The four of them gather around the table and starts to eat. They all look hungry kids that are not feed up for almost a month.

They eat fast but quietly, ofcourse the manners, until Seul chokes.

I hurriedly ran besides her, handed a cup of water and massage her back “Take it easy. There are a lot of foods on the table it will not disappear.”

“I am embarrassed with you unnie.” Yeri teases.

Joy laughs in Yeri’s comment and added “Me too unnie.”

I look at Wendy and didn’t realize that I scoot her away when I am helping Seulgi. “I am sorry did I push you away?”

She looks at me seems like she is processing what I just say. Is there any deeper meaning of what I just say?

She smiles. “Yes unnie, you push me away. I keep on holding you but you instructed me to forget you. Haven’t you remembered it?”

This time I am the one chokes. This time Seulgi is the one who handed me a cup of water.

“I’m sorry? What did you say?” I ask again to make sure that what I hear is right.

Yeri and Joy laugh loudly, they grab Wendy’s hand and pull her towards the swimming pool.

“Wait! I want to help Seulgi clean the table.” Wendy protested.

Joy continues to pull her despite of her protest and added “Seulgi unnie is not yet finish eating. Let her be and besides Irene unnie is there to help her.”

Wendy look at me and in return I give her a ‘go ahead, I got this’ look.

She seems like she understand what I mean because she smiles and utter “Thank you.”

With that Yeri didn’t hesitate and pull her towards the pool. I smile. They act like a kid.

“Enjoy this moment while you can see and have it.” Seulgi interrupts.

“Excuse me?” I look at her.

“Erm? Did I say something? Let’s start what we supposed to do inorder for us to join them immediately.” Seulgi explains.

I smile. “Let’s go!”

 

 

The awkward moment a while ago disappear while we are all at the pool. We splash water to each other and play like kids.

“Did you reserve this place? This is a public resort but no one is here with us?” I suddenly ask.

Joy giggle and reply. “Ofcourse, we don’t want other people to see our other side. This side, the screaming, the loud laugh, and unforeseen movements that are enough to be use to destroy our image.”

“And we have you. The Bae JooHyun. B-J-H. The perfect daughter, the dream wife and pretty business tycoon, spending some quality time with us. Isn’t it awkward if we let the public see your other side? Your crazy side? Ha-ha!”

My eyes grew bigger. “Do you need to emphasize the word ‘B-J-H’?”

“B J H.” Yeri teases again.

“What? J-B-H? What is it again? H-J-B? H-J-B? Am I correct unnie?” Joy added.

The two maknaes laugh hard while looking at my flustered face.

I look at Wendy if she hears everything but to my relieve she is clueless same with Seulgi.

“Who is H-J-B?” Seulgi ask directly to Wendy.

I can see some light on Wendy’s face as if she remembered something. “Omo! H-J-B? My avid fan?” she says while looking at both evil maknaes. “Do you already figure out who she is?”

Yeri look at me while saying. “No not yet. But we will soon. Are you still interested on her unnie?”

“Ofcourse!” Wendy immediately answered.

“Omo! You bluntly saying that you are interested to other girl in front of Bae Joohyun… unnie” Joy teases.

Wendy gives me ‘I didn’t mean it’ look. I just smile and give her a ‘that’s okay’ look.

“I love your connection; you didn’t need to talk to understand each other. But that’s not the question. Who is this H-J-B?” Seulgi ask.

Yeri and Joy giggled while looking at me. I want to excuse myself or disappear infront of them but Wendy immediately answered. “She is the savior of my life. When I was down she is there, not physically, to support me. She can be treated as a stalker because she knows every detail of my schedule even my phone number but I don’t know, I want to treat her as my friend I guess?”

I can feel on how Joy looks at me with awe but I think it is her job to tease me so she added. “Do you want to meet her? If you are given a chance to meet her, what would you say?”

I look at Wendy and I can see how she looks up in the sky. “We almost meet. I invite her in my favorite café, but she didn’t appear. I was down that time and needed someone to talk to, good thing Joohyun unnie is there and the one who listens to me.” She looks at me and added “Remember it unnie? The time Seulgi unnie saw us together? Where she created a scene?”

I smile nervously. “Yes.”

“You supposed to meet that H-J-B on that café but instead she appears?” Seulgi raises her eyebrow while pointing at me.

Wendy just nodded.

Seulgi smirks. “Interesting.”

Yeri cut Seulgi and says. “What would you like to say to her?”

“If we see each other?” Wendy asks.

I clear my throat “I think that is enough, you are asking questions that are too much personal and it is unfair for her.”

Joy smirks and motion to swim but Wendy clears which gains all our attention and look at her. I want to look down because she was looking at me.

The hell why are looking at me like that Wendy. You look sincere and lovable. “Thank you.” She said looking straight to my eyes. Did she already figure it out? “Thank you. Really thank you for being a source of my energy and happiness even though you didn’t tell me who you are. Thank you for making my rainy days a sunny one. And most especially thank you for making me feel how special I am despite of the hate comments I always receive.”

I look at Joy and beg for help. Joy smiled and was about to speak but Wendy grabs my face and makes our eyes met and continues on speaking. “I might not understand the reason why you didn’t want me to know who you are, but I choose to respect it the way you respect my personal space. Thank you for loving me regardless of my mistakes and imperfection. I am happy that I finally met you.”

Seulgi and Yeri is speechless.

“Excuse me?” the only words I utter. A cue for Joy to -in.

“What is that unnie? Are you referring that?”

“Oh no-no no... I am sorry unnie. I am just practicing my line. It is awkward if I deliver it with the members and I might laugh hard and can’t focus but if it is you I might take it seriously and deliver my lines perfectly.What can you say about it Seulgi?” Wendy explained.

Seulgi caught off-guard and decided to laugh it. She look at me first and smirks, what she is implying for?, before answering Wendy. “Perfect Wan.” She approaches her. “It was too cheesy but I can feel how much you want to thank her. Right Joohyun unnie? Did you feel it right?”

I was about to answer but Yeri interrupted. What is wrong with this people I notices that they always interfere on my personal matters.

“Yes we are. But I felt something is wrong.” Yeri exclaims which makes us look at her.

“What is it? What is wrong?” Wendy questioned.

Yeri stands straight and feel proud that this is the first time she would say something important and worth it. “It is delivered here in swimming pool. The hell, it is so cold can we stop all this drama, let’s take a bath, watch the sunset together while having a dinner and some alcohol. Woah!”

Joy splashes some water in Yeri’s face. “What the hell is that?” and we all laugh.

But Yeri splash more water on Wendy “You are too serious and it is so unusual.”

And because of that all of us ended splashing water to each other and laugh hard.

“Stop it!” Seulgi yelled. “Let’s stop this and do what the maknae suggested. Make sure that all of us is here so that we can see the sunset together.”

All of us follow on Seulgi’s order. Wait. Why I am following the younger ones order? I should have the upperhand here but here I am following every task that they give to me.

We walk together and reach the villa, when we are infront of our rooms door Wendy clears . “Ahm unnie? You can take a bath first, but please call me when you are done.”

“Hmmm? Just stay inside the room and promise I’ll do it quickly.” I pleaded.

She scoots closer and whisper in a huskier voice. “Quickly? Are you sure I am going to enjoy it?”

I push her. “Yah! Stop it.”

“Exactly he-he.” She walks down the stairs and shouted. “I must stay outside instead of spending some time with you alone at the room, I might not control myself.” She winked. With those words I can feel how my face heated.

Seulgi appears out of nowhere. “Better take a bath fast, you don’t want Wendy to catch a cold right?”

With those words I immediately run inside the room and do what should I do.

 

When I am done, I search for Wendy to tell her that it is her turn to take a bath. I exited the room and Joy is waiting at me outside the room. “Yes Joy?”

She puts her arm around my shoulder. “Let’s go unnie, let’s prepare the food for our dinner.”

I smile and just go with her flow. “Thank you.” “Hmmm? For what?” She asks. I pinched her cheeks and say. “For everything, the advices, for understanding me and assisting me at the times I am speechless and seeking for your help.” She act like she was crying.

“Oh. I am touched. I am going to miss this.” she said sweetly but keeps dragging me while hugging.

“I am sorry? Are going to miss this? Why aren’t we going to meet each other again?” I ask.

“No unnie, we will, but I think it will be different. Not like this sweet and free.” Joy explained.

“Joy!” Seulgi shouted which breaks our hug.

Seulgi pulls Joy far from me and murmur something. I didn’t notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter