UNEXPECTED SPONSOR

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 4 ==


UNEXPECTED SPONSOR


I woke up at the sound of a phone call and answer. “Good morning Wan.” My manager’s voice, what a great way to start my day. “Yes oppa. Argh so early.”” Yeah. I know. I’m sorry but the sponsor demanded an answer today and commanded to meet you tonight.” What the hell. My head is aching but I can still process what the manager said. Since I have my decision I can answer easily. “okay oppa, just bring me the contract before lunch and I start to pack my things.” I can feel the smile in his face even though he is in the other line. “Wow. Are you sure? Thank you.” Then he hung up.


The members are still sleeping at the living room but unlike last night Seulgi unnie is now at the couch maybe she moves last night. I love what I see, I love my members. I don’t want the maknaes to sleep with just random guys how much more with Seulgi unnie whom I treasure the most. If accepting this crazy contract will let me stay with them forever then I’m more than willing to sacrifice everything even if my ity and body is at stake.


I move a little and open the Television and watch a show.  Irene Bae was on interview, I don’t know why but just looking at her face makes me feel satisfied, how come a person looks like a Goddess I keep on staring and listens to the mid part of interview.


Host: A lot of fans are curious on the answer in this question. Do you have a boyfriend Miss Irene?


Irene:  (she smile a calmly) No, I am not in a relationship right now.


Pssh.. as if she will tell the truth, how come that kind of girl does not have a boyfriend.


Host: oh really, but do you have any ideal type?


Irene: Yes ofcourse,! first I’m not looking at the outer appearance I’m more into attitude. My partner should be caring, sweet and lovable, playing hard to get but in time makes me feel by looking in the eyes and only found my image and only me. (then she smile lovingly)


Host: By the way you smile, I think you already have someone in your mind.


Irene: (smile shyly but beautifully) honestly speaking, there is. (the host looks interested) as a matter of fact I want to spent the week with that person.


Host: what? So you’re taking a one week break?


Irene: Yes I am, but I am still waiting for that person response.


Host: (The host look puzzled) what kind of guy makes a beautiful woman wait for him. How rude of him.


Irene: (just give a bitter smile) like I said I want someone who play hard to get, at the first place I think it is one sided love.


One sided love? Aw! I knew it! It is part of their strategy. Making her looks like she’s the one looking for love despite of her being beautiful. I started to get annoyed with her, too much drama.


Host: one sided love? Can you state what his name and we will help him to realize what kind of person he’s let go.


Irene: (she laugh) ha-ha! Like I said I want my relationship personal. Telling you that I will spent one week with that person is so much. Even my managers don’t know about it. What just they know is my one week vacation.


Host: oh that’s why your managers looks startled on your confession. Aren’t you afraid that the Korean media will be interested and will follow wherever you go.


Irene: (smile again) They will not, for sure. 


Yeah, we forgot that her father is influential, and owns a broadcasting station. I am really annoyed how perfect she is. So funny, and by that way the host ended the interview. I turn off the TV and proceed to the kitchen to cook breakfast for my members.


Its 12 noon when my manager arrives at the dorm, the good thing is that the members were in their own rooms. He give me the contract and read it. I can’t take the content of the contract it was fully slave but leave me no choice but to sign it.


“How sure I am that the members will not offered with the same contract?” I said after signing the contract
He get the folder “I told you that the amount is enough to fund your two comebacks, why bother entering to another contract if one is enough.”


“Good to hear, just don’t tell them anything about it.” 
He sit beside me hug me and said “Aigoo. My little Wan, you don’t want your members know how much you can sacrifice for them?”


I hug back “Yes, I don’t want for them to blame theirselves. Tell them I have to go back at Canada because of some personal reasons.”


He broke our hugs “You are going to leave them without saying goodbye?”


“Yes I am. So promise me you will not offer them the same contract I have.” I smiled


He smiled. “yes PROMISE, I’ll be back here at 6 P.M.” he leave the room.


“6:00 P.M.” as my wristwatch says. It is time to go, time to meet the sponsor and make him do whatever he wants to me.


My phone beeps “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter