UNEXPECTED REVELATIONS PART II

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi I am back! And to cope up with the long no updates, I make this chapter a little longer. Hope you like it. Thank you for patiently waiting. Hope you won’t get bored with this long chapter. And please re-read the whole chapter to keep back at the track of the story. Again sorry for the long wait.

 

= = CHAPTER 17 = =

UNEXPECTED REVELATIONS PART II

 

IRENE’s POV

[ please re-read CHAPTER 5 for this scene ]

Wendy is seated beside me. Bogum close the door and proceed to my side. I open the window and give him the photos saying “Here is my promise I take 2 pictures to it because you are not a good follower.” Bogum replied with flirty words and makes Wendy blush. At the end of the day Wendy is a girl who likes boys, I am starting to lose hope and want to end this craziness but here I am with the girl I want so there is no turning back.

“Baby, if you’re not satisfied with Irene’s performance you can call me anytime I left my number at your bag when we are at the room.” Bogum says.

I get pissed off so I close the window, starts the engine and drive. Performance huh? Then I blush. What will happen to us this midnight? Should I be gentle to her? Should I need to know her first or should I do that ‘thing’ on our first night? I look at her and she suddenly smile.

“Hmmm… something came up?” I ask her.

“Yes, are you going to bring me to another place where my real sponsor will be?” she replied.

I pouted “Excuse me, what do you think of me, your personal driver? Look how beautiful I am.”

She just remains quiet and I feel offended. What the hell are you thinking? So you still not believe that I am your sponsor?

She talks again and says “Ahm, actually I accidentally watch your interview early this morning. So this is what you mean by that the media will not be able to follow your one week vacation? Are you taking me to some weird forest?”

I pout and she smiles. “Did you watch it? So you are really into me too? I knew it!” I don’t know but I am so happy.

“Ha-ha in your dreams Ms. Bae, that’s why I said the word accidentally” She replied and I can feel how annoyed she is.

Am I being too confident again? But who will not. With a beauty and body like this who can’t resist right? “Ahm, did you watch it from the start?”

“Actually, from the moment the host ask about you having a boyfriend?” she replied immediately.

I smile and suddenly hear the voice of my stylist saying ‘Don’t let your guard down, don’t show any emotions infront of her. Your cold image must be maintained.’ So I fix myself and put back in my cold image.

She asks more questions and I answer it coldly for her not to see the other side of me.

Until she ask. “I’m sorry to ask but why?”

I was caught off-guard so I replied coldly “Because I like you.” And added “We are here.” To change the topic immediately.

I bring her to my secret mansion, a place where Irene becomes Joohyun. I am hesitant first to bring her here because I want this place to be sacred. But having a thought of sharing this place with her gives me happiness. I think I am really inlove with this girl.

“Follow me. I know you are hungry.” I told her coldly. And I lead her to the kitchen where the food is already served, thanks to the caretaker for preparing the food.

I am used to this kind of awkward moment because I share dinner with different businessman together with my father so I forgot to talk with Wendy and she looks not comfortable with it.

“I’m done, I’m going first, and our room will be at the right most corner of second floor. I will be waiting for you there. But don’t take so long. I hate waiting.” I stands up and leave her alone. I am walking towards the door with regrets. Did I do a right move? I want to remain cold and superior infront of her.

I headed to the car to get and carry the luggage we have. Yes I am small but I can carry heavy stuffs, and bring it to the room Wendy and I going to share. Omo! I am nervous.

“What should I do?” I told myself. “Think and Relax Irene.” I inhales and exhales. I open my luggage proceeds to the bathroom to take a bath. I check my clothes, a y shorts and a sleeveless top check, I didn’t forget to wear a y outfit to make her drool.

I finish taking a bath and yet Wendy is not here. Why is she taking so long? She didn’t want to go up or she is also nervous like me? Until I hear a knock on the door. I immediately get my laptop and pretends to type something.

“No need to knock just come in.” I answered coldly.

She opens the door and I can hear how loud my heartbeat is. I continue to pretend that I am typing but I can feel how her head is exploring the room, my room to be specific. I am good at pretending to be focused but I stop it when I feel her stare at me.

“Did you like it?” I look at her and said.

“Yes!” she answered immediately. She smiles and added “I like the paintings and furniture in the lobby.”

I pouted and hate that she is good at making me feel disappointed.

“Is that your collections?” she added.

I didn’t answer her question and just say “The bathroom is over there. I’m starting to get sleepy so take a bath and prepare yourself.”

She look around and stop when she sees her luggage, she look puzzled on how her luggage already at the room which earn a little smile on my lips. I don’t know why but it is the longest 30 minutes in my life. Why she takes long at the bathroom. Until she opened the door and my heart skips a beat.

She is wearing a y shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt. What the hell is she wearing? Is she trying to seduce me? If yes oh my God she is doing it correctly. She passes by me but I have an idea. I get my phone to pretend again but the truth is I am taking pictures of her secretly which I am looking right now.

She interrupted what I am doing and says. “Can I use the hair dryer? Let me dry my hair first.”

I look at her and nodded. She sat in front of the mirror and starts to dry her hair and remove her make-up. And this move makes me gulp and feel needy.

So I rush to her and say “Argh… Why are you taking it so long? If you are playing hard to get. Okay you won.” She was taken aback on what I did.

“I’m sorry Ms. Irene.” She says and move placing her one hand to my hands infront and the other is on my nape.

“Call me Baby.” I insisted. “I like on how you smile when Bogum call you that. But this time it is exclusive for just the two of us.”

She takes a deep breath looks like she is thinking and convincing herself on what we are doing right now. Aigoo this girl really likes to think deep which is too obvious for her. Since she is in her deep thought I make my move.

I hug her at the back. I can feel that she is confused on what I am doing but after a few moments she hugs back. She didn’t notice but this gesture makes me smile.

Then I started to shift directions and makes her fall in the bed. I positioned myself on top of her but still respecting our spaces. I can feel her breath so closely and aiming for her lips for a kiss. And finally we kiss. I don’t want to describe the kiss we shared but one thing for sure. I am pleased and cherished every moment.

I ended our kiss with a sweet smack and say “A girl should not sleep with a bra. It’s bad to your health.” She looks puzzled so I kiss her again and say “Not bad for a first time baby.”

I look at her and laugh. She likes to overthink so I started to think if she likes what we are doing. She remained quiet so I positioned myself on top and kiss her again. She kisses back and moves her hand and removes my bra.

“What is that for?” I asked her.

She manages to remove my bra and smirks “It’s not good for your health, right?”

And the rest of her movements leave me startled but satisfied. She initiates every contact we have. And I started to feel needy so I move my hand down to her tummy, down to her , Omo! She is soaking wet and I smile. I kiss her lips and starts to play it, but she suddenly move and stops my hand.

“I’m sorry for that. That’s enough for today. You make me happy baby.” I moves and lie down in the other side of the bed upon realizing that I am crossing the line. “I want to know more about you. Let’s spend the rest of the night talking.”

 

 

 

 

I check my private part and remembering our first night together leave it wet. Haha! What’s wrong with you little thing. I look down and says “Do you miss Wendy’s touch? I think we are going to be lonely again or worst Bogum will be the one to take care of you.”

Look how crazy I am. Since when I am talking to my . But it is the truth, after our marriage, Bogum will do that thing and ew… doing with him is so gross and beyond my imagination. Should I stop thinking my future with him, should I ran away or worst kill myself?

“Yes, kill myself here is a good idea” I proceed to the kitchen to get a knife or something that is useful to end my life. Upon entering the room a tear drops. An image of Wendy appears out of nowhere, I sit at the chair and remember my moments here with Wendy…

 

 

 

 

[Please re read CHAPTER 6 to understand this story.]

I don’t know why I stop what we are doing. I am still needy and I can feel Wendy is also into me.

But in the middle of it I starts talking again. “Let’s exchange questions and respect each other answer. Are you okay with that baby?” I look at her but she did not respond so I ask again “Hey baby?” this time I come closer and put my arms at her waist.

She jolted. “Oh sorry, game! Are you going to ask the first question?”

I smiles. “Hmmm…” I get even closer. I put my chin in her shoulder so she can clearly hear and feel my breath. I ask my first question and it is about Seulgi, her leader, I notice the way she looks at her. It is something special … something romantic. And yes I am right. She confesses that she have feelings towards her.

Seulgi is so lucky but she didn’t notice Wendy’s feelings. I am jealous and hurt but I need to move forward, make this opportunity counts and memorable inorder for me to win her heart.

Now it is her turn to ask the question. ‘What are you? A lesbian?’ A question I am expectingshe will ask, I actually have a scripted answer with this question but she is really kind and ask a different one.

“Do you own this house? Do you visit here very often?” She ask.

I want to answer ‘Hello? Obviously yes because I bring you here.’ but I choose to answer in a nice way.

Then she added another question. “Nice, are you planning to live and settle here if you meet your soulmate?”

I like the question so smile and says “Isn’t it obvious?” I grab her face for our eyes to meet. “That is why you are here baby.”

She looks like thinking deep again, after few minutes she laugh and says “Ha-ha! Ahahaha.. You know how to tell a joke Irene.”

We continue to ask questions to each other but I don’t clearly remember the rest. I guess it hurt me so I try to forget it.

The next morning I wake up beside her. We are facing each other and I started to analyze her face. It looks peaceful and beautiful. I look at her lips and started to close to gap for a kiss but suddenly I remember Bogum ‘…I left my number at your bag when we are at the room.’ I stand up and look for her bag

I am searching for a piece of paper where Bogum write his number. “Where the hell is that number, where did he put it?” I am concentrating in what I am doing until I heard her voice.

“YAH! What are doing in my bag?” She screams.

I panicked and didn’t know what to say, and the words I just say is “Oh, are you awake? I was searching for something. Sorry.”

“What the hell is that thing? Why don’t you just wait for me to wake up and ask it personally? How dare you touch my things?” she still screaming and I am afraid.

I look down and defensively answer “I’m sorry I was looking for the note that Bogum left for you. The phone number he was talking about. I just want to make sure that you will not be able to see it, save it and text him.” Do I really look jealous or possessive, hungry for her attention?

There were a minutes of silent, no one want to talk until she says “Did you eat breakfast?” I look at her but still not saying anything so she says “A girl should wear bra the whole day even you’re wearing a shirt, for her health, right? Take a bath if you want, I go down first and prepare our breakfast.”

I love that idea! I want to taste the foods that she will cook for me. But I need to act cool and will be the one to cook for her first, remember, the best way to win into woman’s heart is thru her stomach. Technically this quote is ‘man’s’ not ‘woman’s’ haha!

This time I throw her bra. “Don’t dare me, wear that first, looking at your body and I can see that despite of your shirt will turn me into a bad girl again.”

She follows what I says and leave me no choice but to go down the kitchen.

“Yah! That is wrong unnie.”

 

 

 

Then reality strikes me again. I look around and hoping that the owner of that voice is around me. I am still here in the kitchen. Remembering how she kiss my palm when I accidentally hit the hot pan, the moments we share here. I start to feel hungry and decided to cook for myself.

While eating “I know how genuine and real that feelings you shows towards me, you are just afraid of the judgment of other people. You are so stupid Wan.”

After eating dinner and cleaning the dishes, I go to the bathroom and stops again. I look at the other side of the room and another memory of Wendy strikes me again. “Argh I think going here to hide and try to forget you is a wrong choice. Every part of this house reminds me of you.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter