UNEXPECTED SOLUTION

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 2 = =


UNEXPECTED SOLUTION


The group together with our managers get off the car, enter the building, and press the 23rd number of the elevator where the CEO office is located. 


“Unnie, why I am so nervous” Joy said looking at me.
“I think I’ll have a heart attack can we just postponed this meeting?” Yeri said still looks puzzled looking at my sad eyes.


A lot of thoughts are running on our leader’s mind so she did not hear what the maknaes said. So I just said “C’mon relax, don’t overthink about it.” And give them my warmest hug.
23rd floor. We knock on the room and it open. Inside the office is a conference room which is separated by a glass but sound proof. Amazing right? Inside the conference room are the CEO and the executives of the company.


“Seulgi Unnie, I think this is not just an ordinary meeting.” Yeri look shock.


“Yeah I know.” She answered and her tears start to fall.


Joy looks shock and say “What the hell is happening unnie, tell us!”


Seulgi Unnie is ready to answer back but one of the executive go out from the conference room and calls our managers. We also walk to follow our managers but they tell us to stay. Watching them discussing inside the room without any sounds is a torture for us. Plus by looking at their expression it shows that it is a very important matter. After an hour the meeting ended. The executives leave the room one by one without looking at us while our managers give us a sign that they just will be outside the office. And... Here comes the CEO move his hand telling us to go inside the conference room.


“Good day girls.” The warmest greeting we receive from the agency CEO ever.


“Hello sir.” All of us greeted him.


“You all look nervous? Hmmm.” he said while smiling. We all look down and did not respond. “Okay, as you can see after the discussion with the executives and your managers I decided that I will be the one to tell the news for you to understand the situation.” We raise our head one by one but still no words can be heard. “I’ll go straight to the point, because of the new group we plan to debut this year and you all know how huge amount is needed to make this possible. The company decided to sacrifice the budget that is allocated for your comebacks, and it will last for two years. I’m sorry for this news.”


The maknaes start to look at us and cry. I hug Joy immediately and Yeri for Seulgi unnie. This scene makes the CEO startled. “Okay don’t get me wrong ladies, your comebacks will be postponed but your individual schedule will not be affected, although I did not promise that it will last long because your comeback is just around the corner, that’s why you’re still acti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter