UNEXPECTED TURN AROUND EVENTS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 12 = =

UNEXPECTED TURN AROUND EVENTS

I go out of my room thinking about the mysterious fan. When I reach the kitchen the table is set and the members are waiting for me.

“What took you so long Wan?” Seulgi ask.

“She maybe opens the gift she receives from her mysterious fan.” Yeri teases.

I sit on my place “Yah. Cut it off, let’s start to eat, Joy is hungry ha-ha!”

“Why unnie? Aren’t you hungry? Did you eat something delicious last night?” Joy smirks.

Oh no. It’s a bad thing to tease Joy, she knows something. “What do you mean? What do I eat last night?”

She pouted and points Seulgi “Seulgi unnie.”

I blush, how this girl knows about what we did at bed last night? I look at Seulgi but she is also looking down. Omo! Are we that obvious?

She laughs “Seulgi Unnie, Seulgi unnie treated you at a restaurant right? What did you eat there? Or you eat something else? Ha-ha!”

“Ha-ha! Both of your faces are red. Something is fishy?” Yeri added.

This time Seulgi uses her power as a leader. “Stop teasing us and let’s eat breakfast.”

The maknaes follows and eat. I look on each member faces and I can feel how happy they are now. And because of that I did not regret my decision on sacrificing my body for this group. Plus I have now Seulgi, whom I love secretly for the long time, now looking at me lovingly. The comeback that we will give us time to inspire and spent more time with the fans. Everything is set. I don’t need anything anymore.

“Unnie, can you please open the TV. Let’s watch some show.” Yeri suddenly ask.

Since I am the one who is close to the TV, I follow her and open it. I go back at my sit and resume eating.

“Good day ladies and gentlemen, this is the moment you been waiting for, all of you is waiting for her to be the guest in our show. And after many request we send she finally agreed to be today’s guest. Please welcome Ms. Bae Irene.” Said by the host of the show.

Upon hearing the name Bae Irene, I choke and cough because of surprise. Seulgi immediately stands up and give me water to drink. “Thank You Seul. Yeri can we just turn off the TV?” I requested.

“No, let’s watch it. It’s been a long time since we watch TV all together.” Seulgi refuses.

Yeri and Joy look at each other then look at me, giving me a look which means ‘what is happening?’ I answer with a look ‘I don’t know either’. Then we all watch.

HOST: Good morning, can you greet the audience first?

IRENE: OH. Hi! My name is Bae Irene, nice to meet you (she smiles)

HOST: Everyone is requesting for me to ask this question first, about your one week vacation? (She pouted) How was it? Did it go well?

IRENE: (She looks at the host and smile) Yes, it does. Each moment I spent with that person is so magical. That person makes me feel how to loved and be loved.

Then I suddenly feel that all members look at me. “Why?” I suddenly burst out.

HOST: What a lucky one.

IRENE: No! I am the lucky one, that person treats me on how I want to be treated. That person loves my personality not my body.

All of the people in the studio gasp, but the three people around me cough and suddenly get thirsty, all of them drink water while looking at me. “Why? What is it?” this time I am angry.

HOST: Oh, you mean he loves you not because of your outer but your inner appearance? What a great guy. Can we know the name of that guy?

The smile in her face is gone as if she wants to tell something. Don’t tell me she wants to tell my name? I look at the members and they are focus on the name that Irene is going to tell.

IRENE: (She sighs and smiles) Do you really want to know?

NO! Don’t do it Irene.

“YES. Go girl and tell that it is our Wendy unnie’s who make you feel how special you are.” Yeri suddenly burst out.

We all look at her. Joy suddenly pushes her. “Bring your senses back. Girl.”

I laugh hard that makes the members look at me.

 “What is happening Wan?” Seulgi ask.

“Oh nothing, I just thought we are watching some serious shows that caught all our attention.” I replied.
“SHHHHHHH! Quiet please.” Joy interrupts. So we bring back our focus to the TV.

HOST: Ofcourse, would you tell it to us?

IRENE: Yes. (She is determined that makes me nervous)

HOST: Is he here in the studio?

The camera focuses on Park Bogum who is also in the set. The audience gasp and look amaze. Bogum looks puzzled but he is still handsome. I suddenly remember oh how he attempted to kiss me. Then the camera suddenly back to Irene and her reaction is priceless, she is shock but still beautiful.

HOST: Guess your reaction shows it all. Let stop here and have some commercials first. Stay tuned and we will be right back.

Irene was speechless because of what is happening but she just smile and wave goodbye.

They look at me just to know my reaction. “What?”

“Aren’t you hurt Unnie?” Joy ask.

“Why should I? Actually I am happy for her, at the first place they were paired with each other from the very start..” I suddenly say.

“What if Irene answer it with your name what will you do? Will you deny it?” Seulgi ask.

I am shock with her question “I don’t know? Should I?”

Joy suddenly say “You love her right? Why don’t you tell it to the world? Why you need to hide it?”

I look down “Because I am not ready yet. I guess?”

“When will you be ready? When she is with other arms? I think Irene unnie is just waiting for you, but  remember she can’t wait long.” Yeri casually say.

I look at Seulgi to see her reaction, I am surprise that she is smiling at me brightly and making me feel that the words that the maknaes said is right. That I should follow them. I am confuse after what we did last night, she makes me feel that I should go and love Irene. I look down and don’t know what to do.

“Enough for the love advices, just give your unnie sometime to think and she will realize everything.” Seulgi say while winking at me. “Enjoy your time today because tomorrow will be the start of our comeback preparations. Dance practice, recordings and guestings will be around the corner. So, be ready.”

After cleaning the dishes at the kitchen all of us enter each respective rooms to extend our rest. I am thinking on the conversations we have at the kitchen. The maknaes is right what if she is just waiting for me to fight back? On the contrary what if she just love to play with me? And this is also part of her game?  Argh! And what happen to Seulgi? Why she is also teasing me to Irene? Did I do something wrong last night? I stop thinking, lie down and texted my mysterious fan.

SENT TO: HJB

“Hi, why did you hang up? Let’s talk, I want to spoil you our comeback.”

But I receive no reply from her. I guess this fan is also busy ha-ha. Then my eyes suddenly feel heavy.

 

The group is been busy with the comeback. Most of the time I am with Seulgi and our relationship deepens but she never sleeps at my bed again as what she promise but I enjoy what we have right now. We became each other strengths in times we are tired with the tight schedule. She hugs me and giving me endless encouragement, which is the reason I survive the comeback schedules. I am also starting to get over with Irene and thinking it as part of my beautiful past.

Here we are now at the backstage preparing for our first comeback stage. I suddenly remember my mysterious fan, she never replied back from my last text but I’ll try again, since she is one of the reason I strive and practice hard, I mean she is a fan, I am doing this for the fans.

SENT TO: HJB

“I hope you heard that today is our first comeback stage. I suddenly remember the necklace you gave to me and guess what, I am wearing it today. Are you going to watch it live?”

I didn’t expect her to reply, but when I check my phone I receive a message.

FROM: HJB

“Yes I will ^^ so better wear your most beautiful smile, it will give me enough courage to introduce myself to you.”

I smile and want to reply but the managers call us to start the stage rehearsal.

The practice went well and after many hours we are now preparing for the live performance. I am looking around the fans, hoping that I will make an eye contact with HJB but I failed, I did not get any clues about her identity.

Until. The whole room gasp when they see Irene entering the studio holding a cake. The members look at me but I just smile.

“Unnie? Is she here for you?” Joy whisper.

“No, I have no communication with her since the vacation ended.” I reply naturally. I look at Seulgi and she give me her bright smile so I ask her “What’s with the bright smile?”

She comes close to me, hugs me and whisper in my ears “Your inspiration is here. Better do your best for her to regret on pushing you away.”

I smile and love that idea. I look at her direction but she is not looking at the stage but seems like looking for someone. Nothing change on her. The hotness, iness and her beautiful face is still intact with her. But the love I have with her decreases.

She smiles brightly when she saw the PD coming. I must admit that I am disappointed thinking that the cake she brings is for me. How silly I am on hoping that Irene still have feelings with me, after all I was just part of her game.

It turned out that it was the PD’s birthday days ago. And Irene is close to him so she decided to bring cake for him.

“Okay sorry for the delay Level Up, ready? Let’s start.” The PD smiling brightly holding Irene’s cake.

We get ready and stand on our positions. I look at the fans for one last time and search for HJB but still no sign. But the one that caught my attention is Irene is staying, looking at the stage. Is she planning to watch our comeback performance? And our song starts.


After the performance we hurriedly back to our room. We are happy with the response of the fans on how they like the song and choreography. I am happy now because our song is on top of the music charts.
We distribute our signed albums on each artist who are present on the music show. The managers congratulate us while informing on our individual show for tomorrow. Luckily I am employed, I am having a photoshoot endorsing a specific clothing line. I grab my phone and check the messages. A lot of them are from the people on our entertainment until I see her name HJB

FROM: HJB

“Punish me please, all through out your performance I was just looking at you and I can’t stop smiling. How can you be this y and beautiful at the same time. Congratulations to your comeback!”

I can’t hide my smile on her text. I am planning to reply with the text later but my hands press the reply button.

TO: HJB

“You watch it live? How come you didn’t wave at me. I was looking for you all the time.”

She replied immediately.

FROM: HJB

“I got nervous again I’m sorry. I see you really wear the necklace, you don’t know how happy I am. For now take a rest, you need it for sure, your schedule is tight so rest while you can.”

I smile, she is a kind of fan who don’t have a plan to text me the whole day. She usually the one to end our conversation. She is becoming mysterious again and I find it interesting.

The next day I am now in the car going for the photoshoot. The manager explains every single detail about the shoot.

“I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter