UNEXPECTED FEELINGS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 7 = =


UNEXPECTED FEELINGS

I wake up the next day but Irene unnie is not beside me. I jolted thinking that she is inspecting my bag like yesterday but I was wrong. I put clothes so I can be presentable and go down to the dining area.

Surprisingly Irene unnie is there preparing the breakfast. She feel my presence so she said. " Oh you are awake, the breakfast is almost done. Come and sit here baby."

"What breakfast? You prepare all of this?" 

"You sound surprise?" She come near me and guide me to sit. "Yes, remember when I said that I can cook. Here it is. Hope you like it." I am still frozen and not moving, making her to get a spoonful food and directed to my mouth. " Ahhm... How is it? Do you like me?"

I nodded and said.  "Yes!" She giggled. I was surprise and said "No, I mean yes I like the food." It was the first time that a stranger make a food for me. I am known for baking and making packed lunches for everyone but deep inside I also want someone to do that to me. I am hoping for someone to do it for me but I don't expect Irene will be that one. I am touched. "I will start to eat. Thank you for the food!"

She smile lovingly and looks satisfied. "Oh after that. Take a bath and prepare yourself we are going outside."

"What are we going to do?"

She smirks. "I am going to make you feel something you never felt before."

"Like the feeling of falling in love with you?" I laugh.

She smiles. "Yes! Well maybe you already felt it but forgot how you feel it."

I cough. "What?"

She laugh and said "ha-ha! Let's say it is part of it but there is more important than that. So if you are done. Start preparing and we will leave when you are done."

I don't know why I feel excited but going out is a bad idea. What if people recognize us and see that we are together, Omo! gossip will start about us.

I am going to talk again but she said "I know what is in your mind right now. Just leave it to me and trust me. Everything will be all right." I don't know but those words are enough to give me assurance.


Surprisingly I am here in the front of the door waiting for Irene unnie car to come. I am wearing a jeans, a shirt under a white jacket with hoodie and a black cap. I am here for almost three days but I fail to explore the scenery of this place. I am going to face the consequences of what I am going to do later when I am back with my celebrity life. Today. Just for today I want to enjoy and be a normal person. Omo! Is this what Irene unnie mean when she want me to feel something I never been felt for a long time. Freedom?

"Yah! You are in deep thoughts again? As expected of Son Seung wan, you loves to overthink." She suddenly appear while making a gesture to come inside the car.

"Son Seung wan? How dare you call me that?" I am a little annoyed but I feel that I like it.

She giggled. "Are you annoyed? That's your real name right? Haha! Because for today you are not Wendy, you are Seung wan. A simple girl with a simple life." Then she removes my cap.

"You talk a lot today? Are you that excited?" I don't want to show that I am touched.

She starts to drive and said. "Do I? Because I am not Irene for today. If you are Seung wan for today I am Bae Joo Hyun for today" she extend her hand for a handshake "nice to meet you Seung wan."

I extend my hand for that handshake. "Oh! Hi Joo Hyun unnie.. Bae Joo hyun unnie. Nice to meet you too."

She clears because I don't let go our handshake. "Do you want to hold my hand forever?" Stupid hand I don't know why it did not let go her hand. I remain silent and  blushed good thing she is driving so her full attention is not on me. And before I start to talk. She hold my hand and said. "Promise me you will not overthink today and let me know what kind of person Seung wan is."

After an hour she stops the car. Guess we are here. I am touch on her sincerity but say "Oh? So making me fall in love with you is not part of your plan today?"

She was taken aback but still holding my hands. "After what happen last night, I realize not to rush everything. What is more important now is your happiness, your one day freedom. I want to see a sincere smile in that face." She touch my face and continue. "I don't want to see a Wendy smiling because she is in front of her fans but a smile from Seung wan who is happy for just simple things."

Something touches my heart but she is right because of the packed schedule and the celebrity life we had, we need to be someone perfect to please the sponsor and satisfy the fans I am starting to forget the real I am. So before I start to cry and this day end I say "You know what. I think I am starting to fall in love with Joo hyun, so before Irene unnie gets jealous let's go." I let go of her hand and touch both side of her face with my hand and say "I leave everything to you Joo Hyun unnie, promise I will trust you." And give her a pout lips looks like a kiss and laugh.

"What is this! I can't go in that place! Are you planning to kill me?" I scream. She just laugh and continue to walk. I hold her hand and stop her from walking. "Are you listening to me? I can't go in there. That's a public market." Yes a public market, a crowded place and a high possibility that people will recognize me, recognize us. "Are you out of your mind? We are celebrity remember?"

She kiss my lips that make my eyes bigger because I am shock. "Yes a perfect way to make you shut up ha-ha!" She hold my hand and start to walk again "Remember you are Seung Wan and I am Joo Hyun? And you just told me 'promise I will trust you' ha-ha it is just five minutes before you said that but you already break it?" I look down and want to say more but she said again "look up and enjoy everything." She guide my head to look up.

When I look up. We are already in the middle of the market. Surprisingly no one recognizes us. I close my eyes and open it repeatedly, I also start to pinch myself and even slap my face while we are walking and roaming around. Why people here didn't pay any attention to us? I want to say 'hello we are celebrity, people is craving for our attention' but it looks like I am the one who is in need of their attention. 

She giggled and pinch my forehead. "Yah! Stop overthinking, look around and enjoy the feeling."

I smile like a child, look in every store until I find a dress "Ahm unnie, I didn't bring my wallet with me can you lend me some money?"

"Oh you want something?"

I nodded "Yes. That blue dress."

She smile and said "let's try it on you first." She drags me to the store, I am nervous when I enter the store. But surprisingly the vendor entertain us like we are just a normal person. "Perfect you look stunning. We will get it." She pay for it and we leave the stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter