UNEXPECTED CONFESSIONS

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 11 = =


UNEXPECTED CONFESSIONS


I am in panicked when I hear Joy's story "Irene unnie?" I bluntly said.

"Irene unnie? Since when you get close with each other?" Seulgi suddenly talk.

"Argh." I don't know what to say. I look at the two maknaes to help me out but they just look away. I'm going to kill this two later. Luckily Seulgi phone rangs. She stands up and leaves the room.

Perfect! I grab Joy and Yeri. But Yeri escapes leaving Joy at my bed. "You guys make her drink something? What did you tell her?!"I say while grabbing Joy's neck.

Yeri can feel that Joy is struggling so she decided to help and jump in my bed. The three of us looks like children who are playing a wrestling. My room is filled with laughter. It stops when Seulgi enters the room and say "What is happening? Stand up prepare yourself we need to be at the headquarters for another emergency meeting."

Joy and Yeri grunted and look at me. I look at Seulgi and she smile brightly. "You hear Seulgi. Now two of you move out! Haha go prepare and be beautiful."


They leave my room but Seulgi is still standing at the door. "Why are you still here? Aren't you going to prepare?" I am shock on what she did. She close the door, lock it and come close to me. I look at her "Ahm? Anything?"

She pulls me closer and gives me a back hug. I was surprise, I want to get out of this back hug but she tighten the hug and bring her lips closer to my ears "I miss you so much. Remember that I want to talk to you privately. Can we do it later after this emergency meeting?"

I face her, didn't break our back hug and say "Sure. You don't know how much I miss you too." I really miss her but not as much how I miss Irene.

My eyes get bigger when she kisses me on my lips. It was the first time she kiss me like that, I like it so I return the kiss. It became torrid and we slowly move near the bed that makes me fall. She is on my top now but we are still kissing each other lips. We reach each other’s tongue and playing with it. We suddenly stop when the maknaes knock on the door.

"Seulgi unnie!" I can hear Yeri laughing while saying this.

"Do we miss something? Or should we say do we need to know something?" This time it is Joy.

She moves and wipes my lips. "I'm sorry, I got carried away. See you later Wan." She fixes herself, breath deep and get out the room.

She blocks the sight of maknaes for them not to notice where I am. Why did I do that? Sure I am in love with Seulgi and I want to do it for the long time. But why I don't feel anything on it anymore. I sight and prepare myself for the emergency meeting.

 

After several minutes I get out of the room. Seulgi is out of my room waiting for me. "Oh, how long have you been here?"

"Just minutes ago. Let's go. The maknaes are waiting for us in the car." She grabs my hand and we walk together.
As we enter the car room. Joy and Yeri are smiling so brightly. They maybe saw how Seulgi is taking care of me. During the trip...

"Looks like our parents are back Yeri." Joy giggles.

Yeri look at Seulgi's direction and say "Unnie, can you please hide that wide smile. It's so unusual."

"So Unnie, what did you do in Wendy unnie's room? Why do you need to lock the door huh?" Joy added.

"Nothing. She was gone for weeks, so she missed a lot. I just explain some to her personally." She talks casually.

"Missed? Missed information? Or you miss her?" Yeri teases again. Both of them laugh loudly. Seulgi is just letting the maknaes to make fun of her. She is the leader but she did not use it against Joy and Yeri. She has a big heart for this two.

As expected Joy talk again. "Explain or you show something PERSONALLY?" and they laugh again.

I blushed. I suddenly remember the passionate kiss we just share a while ago. I look at her and she is smiling brightly. I suddenly remember the reason I fall inlove with her. It’s because of that smile, a smile that can heal your aching heart. I think she felt that I am looking at her so she looks at me. Our eyes met and I smile on what I see. I see sparks and heart shape making me feel how special I am to her. It is the same way Irene looks at me. I break our eye contact and look down. Yeah Irene. I miss her but I need to forget about her.

"Unnie, have you texted Irene unnie about last night?" Joy interups.

"Yeah. I heard you give her a hard time so better thank her." Yeri added.

“She drinks a lot of water which makes us assume that you gave her a hard time. You really don’t remember anything?” Joy added.

“But what bother us is she almost spent 20 minutes in your room.” Yeri inform us.

“You left Irene alone at Wendy’s room?!” Seulgi suddenly burst out. That leaves the maknaes startled but I touch her hand to calm her down.

“Yes unnie, we left her. Remember we prepare something at the kitchen. We are starstruck with her beauty so we want to impress her and search for the most delicious foods we have. Is there anything wrong with it unnie?” Joy fight back.

This time I answer to stop them. “No you did great, you still thinking our image in cases like that. And for that I’ll treat you.”

“No, we are okay, just text and thank her.” Yeri say.

"Oh" I look for my phone and immediately search at the contacts. I can see the sudden change in Seulgi's reaction but I just continue. "Oh! I don't have her number? Maybe if we just meet each other again." WTF. I really don't have her number.

The maknaes were shock but they laugh and just continue on doing their own business.


We arrive at the headquarters and proceed immediately at the CEO office. He greeted us with smile. "Good day girls. Have you heard the good news?" Argh.That smile again.

We all look at Seulgi, our leader, if she knows the good news but she just said no.

But Joy, Yeri and I know it. It is about our funded comeback because of the contract I accepts.

"C'mon sit here. I gladly say that we found a solution on how the comeback of the new girl group is funded, meaning your group funds will not be affected anymore. Congratulations!" He looks at me and wink.


Oh wow. He just casually says it. The one who will benefit on all the sacrifices I have is the new girl group? What the Hell.

Seulgi smiles brightly and hugs us. "See girls, we will not be apart again. This individual schedules are killing me." The three of us just reply on her hug and celebrate.

"We will discuss the details of your comeback with your managers. So from now on, enjoy every vacant time you have, because the company is planning for your comeback to be soonest. You can go now." We all stand up but he interrupts "Ahm, Wendy can you stay a little bit I want to discuss something about your collaboration."

The maknaes don't want to leave the room that makes Seulgi puzzled but I just nodded and tell them I can handle it. After the contract the maknaes become protective of me, I think because of the guilt they feel.

When the rest of the members get out of the room he guided me and we enter the conference room. The whole board of directors are inside the room. I am confused and ask. "What's this? Did I enter the wrong room?"

They all stand and bow to me 90 degrees and say "We are sorry."

"Omo! Omo! No please stand straight." I am shock that the most prestigious persons in our company is telling sorry infront of me.

They all sit and the CEO starts to explain. "We commit mistake when we think that the solution to your group funds is that kind of contract. We didn't consider other options and just take the easier path that sacrifices your body." 

What the hell is happening? Why he is explaining to me? BUT … I suddenly remember the question that Irene asks me. 

"What if they apologize to you, would that be enough" she asks. [Excerpts from CHAPTER 9. When Wendy ask Irene about the contract] [You can also re-read this part to understand what the CEO is talking about]

"Why this is so sudden?" I just ask.

"We want to be honest with you, the one who we deal your contract threatens us that the contract we enter is against the law, it can be use an evidence and can make our company faces charges that can lead to company's closure." He explained. "We ask your manager if who is your sponsor and he answer that it is Park Bogum. Is that true?"

"Ahm, actually he is the one we meet at the address given by the sponsor, but I was transfer to another location where the real sponsor is." I explained.

"Okay, same with Bogum's statement. Can we know who is he?" He asks calmly.

I was hurt when he use the pronoun 'he'. But I just remain quiet and look down. Yeah they are talking about the sponsor. And I can feel the gaze of the board of directors as if I am a cheap y girl they want to taste too and I hate it.

"Guess he instructed you not to tell his identity? But one thing for sure he is powerful because he is not afraid to sue a big company like us." He is angry a little bit.

SHE is. She is so powerful but beautiful. "Yes the sponsor instructed me like that. But why you just apologize?"

His angry face turns into a smile. “The sponsor gives us another option, he will not sue us but we just need to apologize to you and he will forget about it plus the promise not to enter a contract like that again. We should be thankful that you love the company and even told us that despite of what we did to you, you are still loyal to the company. We owe you big time Ms. Wendy. And for that we are sorry again." Then all the people the conference room bows again.

"That's okay. In return I promise to tell it to the sponsor when we meet in the fut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter