UNEXPECTED HEARTACHES

U N E X P E C T E D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= = CHAPTER 10 = =

 

UNEXPECTED HEARTACHES

 

I am sobbing in the front of the house where Irene left me, the door suddenly opens and a maid assisted me to go in. She leads me to the conference room where I continue to cry. After a couple of minutes the maid return but this time she is wearing an eye glasses, the same glasses that Bogum wear when we first met. So Irene still monitors me? What a coward. Is this what she meant when she is satisfied of caring and loving me by far? This is bull!

“Stop crying please.” The maid said while handling me tissues.

“How would I stop crying if I don’t know the reason behind of this ing favor.” I whisper.

I’m sure the maid is confused but continues “Your manager will arrive soon, do you want him to see you with that kind of face? Remember you promised to give your sweetest smile when you met again?”

I look at the eye glasses to make an eye contact with Irene whom I am sure is watching me “Whatever, from now on, mind your business!” I shouted that makes the maid startled. I came back to my sense and apologize to the maid. “I’m sorry, I’m sure you know that is not for you. Please leave the room.”

The maid followed what I said, I guess Irene also instructed to leave me, I started to wipe the tears in my eyes and fix my face, myself and ready to smile incase the manager enters the room. I don’t want him to feel the guilt for sending me here. But what distracts me is the reason for the favor Irene wants. What the hell is in her mind. She is so complicated, we are so sweet a moment ago then after how many minutes she hates me, so bipolar and I hate it, I am in the middle of hating when my manager arrives. I smile and hug him tightly.

“How are you baby? Did he hurt you? Where is Bogum? How come she just left you here?” he is rapping again ha-ha!

“I am, don’t mind him, I want to go home now, I am tired and I miss the members.” I said without energy.

“Your members are busy in their own schedules the dorm is still empty. They are ignoring us for letting you go in Canada without telling them.” He sound very excited.

I want to feel excited too but why I am feeling down, something is empty, and something is missing. “Sorry for bothering you. I will be the one to explain it to them, what I need now is rest so let’s go home.”

After a long ride we arrive at our dorm, he kiss me at the forehead “Good Job, Again, I’m sorry, you did well. you can take a rest now baby.” He taps my head and leave. I enter my room and felt asleep.

 

 

I wake up because of the feeling that is someone is looking at me. I touch the other side of the bed, checking if someone, Irene, is beside me, of course it was empty and no one is there. When I open my eyes, I jolted because Seulgi is looking at me with teary eyes. She hugs me and cry “Yay! Why did you leave us behind without telling me?”

I hug her back “I’m sorry, it was so sudden so I don’t have time to say goodbye.”

She touches by face with her both hands and kisses me in the cheeks “I miss you so much. Please don’t leave me like that again.”

I am surprise in her gesture but I am more surprise on what I did. I KISS HER LIPS. I immediately increase the space between us and look down. “I’m sorry.”

She move closer, adjust my face for us to have an eye contact, “It’s okay, I want to spent more time with you but too sad I have a schedule for today, I think it became a habit that before leaving the dorm I check your room hoping that you are here, I can’t believe my eyes that you are here now. But I’m sorry I need to go now, can we have a talk this night? I nodded and she left the room with a smile. “See you later, Wan”

I let go a deep sigh, what is happening to me? Why did I kiss her? Why she is not angry after that kiss? Yeah yeah, Irene is right, I love to overthink. Argh, Irene again? Actually I miss her, everything about her.

I was looking in the ceiling when a flying object hit my tummy. “Yah!” I sit down and see a gift, wrap with the same wrapper, it’s from my mysterious fan! I look at the door to know how this gift fly on me. I saw Joy and Yeri entering the room,

“Hi, unnie!” Joy greeted me and grinded.

“How’s your vacation?” Yeri added while laughing.

I was clueless on what they are talking about so I just say. “How did you get this gift?”

The maknaes sit beside me at my bed, and knowing this gesture they want me to talk about my sudden travel. “I found it at the doorsteps this morning. I pick it up because it looks familiar and I am not mistaken it is from HJB.” Yeri stated.

I look at it and confirm, I don’t know why but I automatically smile. “But we are not here because of that.” Joy says while raising her eyebrow.

Yeri started to talk again. “You have two choices to tell it directly to us or we will tell what we have learnt.”

“What do you mean?” I am confused.

“About that emergency situation that makes you travel to CA-NA-DA.” Joy telling me as if she is pointing on something.

Yeri giggled “ha-ha! CA-NA-DA… so can you tell us more about this trip?”

I was caught off guard and didn’t know what to do. But as expected nothing will be hidden in this two evil maknaes. “Okay tell me what you know first and I tell everything in return.”

Both of them laugh loudly and decrease the gap between us.

They both sound like detectives trying to solve a case.

Yeri: According to the data we gather, you did not go out of the country.

Joy: You are just here, somewhere in Korea.

Wendy: Please elaborate.

Yeri: Shhhh... Just wait we will explain. I search in the internet and I can’t find any fancams or even airport pictures of you leaving the country. Which makes you so suspicious.

Joy: Plus! You just left your phone here, what kind of person will leave it that who is going to travel abroad?

Yeri: Base on this information, we come up with the theory that you did not go out of the country. So? What is your answer?

I was smiling brightly because of the talent and detective skills of this two. “That information is not enough but yes, I did not leave the country.” They smile widely, as if they know more, and they continue to talk.

Yeri: So, in this whole week you are just here in Korea? With whom?

Wendy: What do you mean?

Joy: The person that you spent your week vacation?

I got chills. These two will ask questions but they already know the answer. They are just testing you. Yeri grabs her phone and search for something.

Joy: ha-ha! You are really easy to know. Your reaction is so obvious.

Yeri: With this girl? We are so stupid thinking that your heart belongs to Seulgi unnie, we didn’t realize that you have feeling with this girl.

I was frozen when I see the pictures. It was me and Irene while holding each other hands and it was taken at the public market we visited. I am still speechless so they continue speaking.

Yeri: ahh.. You are thinking on how did I get these pictures?

Joy: Your girl is sure powerful but Yeri is more researchful.

Yeri: I found it at the deep web. Don’t worry Unnie, only 20% of the population can access this web, so I guess only few of Koreans know about it.

Joy: and I am sure if it was uploaded in the internet, Irene Unnie’s team will delete it automatically. Right?

Yeri: (she smile happily and feel so proud) ha-ha! Unnie, I want to document your face right now. thinking of any escape? Pictures don’t lie.

Joy: We’re done. It’s your time to explain Unnie, how did you know her? And how come you lie to us telling that there is an emergency but there you are spending some time with your girl!

Yeri: What will Seulgi unnie feel if she knows about your relationship with her. But unnie clarify it. Waaht is your relationship with Bae Irene? Why the two of spent a one week vacation together?”

Finally I let a word comes out my mouth, but still lifeless. “You really don’t know?”

I am shocked when both of them become quiet after those words. Joy hugs me and tell me “Why did you do that unnie?” while crying.

I knew it! They have idea. “How did you know? Does our manager oppa tell you?”

Yeri is about to cry . “Unnie, we know it when Joy unnie and I found a piece of paper in our car.  We guess it’s our manager’s note. ‘Wendy - With sponsor 6:00 p.m’ at first we are clueless.”

“When we ask people about this ‘sponsor’ thing, most of them were shock and even asking us if we receive one. We denied it and after that they explain every detail about it. And we are shock.” Joy added.

“Unnie, why did you do that?” Yeri starts to get serious. “Does Seulgi unnie knows about it?”

I look at Joy but she is already crying. I guess they feel guilty on what I did. I embrace both of them. “Okay, since you tell me everything. I’ll confess. But first promise me that both of you will not tell it to Seulgi unnie.”

Yeri nodded but Joy says “Why? Isn’t she our leader? She deserves to know everything about her members?”

I kiss Joy’s forehead “I don’t want to see a teary eyed leader. You know how much she hold her problems alone, I don’t want to add more.”

I tell them everything from the time I receive the contract till I signed it. What bothers them the most is how come that Bae Irene is the sponsor. They ask her uality and ask me if anyone knows about it. Good thing the maknaes don’t bother if people like Irene exist, they just go with the flow. “Irene told me that it’s not her choice it is just what she feels. So please, just respect it.”

Joy wipes her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter