Angular

Sorcerers' Apprentice

Just a little flashback to after their first time and Jinki is a dork

              Jinki nuzzled closer, nose pressed into Jonghyun’s hair. Their first time together had been soft and warm, a part of their relationship a long time coming, but one that felt like a piece slid into place in the grand scheme of destiny. “Dear one?”

              Jonghyun hummed, half asleep already, as he ran his thumb over the back of Jinki’s hand resting on his stomach. “Yes, Love?”

               “Why are your elbows so angular?”

              “Oh my God.” Jonghyun breathed out lightly, “Really?”

               “What?” He pushed up a little to put his head against Jonghyun’s, chin sliding against his right shoulder. “They’re pointy.”

              With a quiet laugh, Jonghyun moved his right hand up to caress Jinki’s cheek fondly before slowly moving until he was on his back. He ran his fingers through Jinki’s hair, hanging slightly damp around his shoulders. “Only you could call my elbows angular after sharing my bed with me, Love.”

              “They’re cute,” Jinki gave a goofy grin, happy and sedated.

               “So are you.” He guided him into a sweet kiss, their lips sliding together warm and familiar as it deepened. He bit his lip as Jinki pulled away, gazing at the way the candlelight bathed him in such a beautiful glow. “You were so smooth meeting me. What happened, Love?”

              Jinki just softly laid his head against his chest, hair tickling Jonghyun’s neck and chin. He wiggled slightly to get comfortable, laying his right arm over Jonghyun’s bare midriff. His voice was soft and cute as he said, “I got comfortable. Now you're stuck with me.”

              Jonghyun gave an exaggerated sigh, before kissing the top of Jinki’s head. “And my pointy elbows. I’m basically a table, huh?”

               “A good table. Pretty table.” Jinki mumbled smacking his mouth a few times as he squished his cheek against Jonghyun’s chest.

               “Goodnight, Love.”

              “Mm, yes. G’night Dear One.”

                  As Jinki’s eyes closed, Jonghyun softly touched every bit of him he could. His hair off of his shoulder, the curve of his waist, down his arm to his fingers sprawled out on the other side of him, and then back to move his hair from his face. Jinki was so beautiful and sweet, quirky and goofy around the edges. When they had first met, Jonghyun had been swept up by how smooth and attractive Jinki was, the mystery of his abilities and aura. Now seeing the wrinkled edges of his being, Jonghyun was even fonder. He had never been called a table, but in a strange way, if it meant he was stuck with Jinki, he’d take it as the best comparison ever made about him.