Yo Yo Yong

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov

Today is the second day of work and I kind of like this new routine. I think I did a great job of waking Miss Kim yesterday. Hwasa and Wheein also praised me after I had sent Miss Kim to work on time. to the photo shoot session. Look at the photo shoots of Miss Kim, she is really beautiful, isn’t she?

The flowers and she blends in so well as if she is also a flower. Even when close up, my eyes still focus on Miss Kim. She has such a gorgeous face. That makes me wonder if she is a human in the first place.

Look at her eyes, they are looking, searching deep and calling for my soul. Well, I don’t have one. I mentally give her a nick that only I will know.  꽃 (kkoch) . It means flower in korean. I’m not cheesy. I am stating the truth. The cheesy one is my twin, she is still resting.

All went well yesterday and I was extremely pleased that my first day’s work except there are some visitors that are top management from the other companies that paid a visit to the photo shoot and I don’t like the looks of two of them. Hwasa, being the director of Under the Sea, entertained them hospitability. Wheein on the other hand was with me, sharing me the ropes on how to take care of Miss Kim. I ignored my bias of the looks of them and focused on the blondie’s teaching because I want to do my job well and to serve Miss Kim well. But my eyes kept drifting to them and trying to know what they were discussing. I could see Hwasa’s face slightly twisted in a millisecond but regained in the next instant. What are they talking about?

As I could not contain my curiosity anymore, I blurt my thinking, “Who are these men?”

“Ah, one of them is the sponsor. He is here to check on the progress and another one is the organiser of PAPA music award ceremony. Is he here to invite our Yonggie?” The blondie replies with a question.

“Ok” I nod and ask Wheein to continue to teach me stuff but my eyes did not leave the men. The PAPA  organiser tries stretch his hand as if to hold Hwasa’s shoulder but our director easily avoid it by bending down as if to pick something on the floor.

Nice move! I mentally give our director a salute.

“Don’t worry for Hwasa, she is more than enough to take care of herself. If need be, I will help her too.” Wheein mutters with full of confidence.

“Why?” I probe even though I should not.

“Cos Im her everything, remember?” She winks playfully at me. “You just need to focus on Yonggie…”

At the corner of my eyes, I see Miss Kim wobbling like a penguin next to the pond and seems like going to fall into it.

I creep stealthily next to her and announce my arrival, “Miss Kim!”

“Yah~” She is shocked of my sudden appearance, lose her balance and is about to drop into the pond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter