Peeping Tom

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

“Breaking news! Our national music princess did it again!

Prior her one song performance, only 50% of the music goers were recorded to be her fans. After it, we did the survey and 100%, I repeat, her festinating charms swooned 100% of the attendees!

Here is one of them.

Oh my goodness, I heard the rumor that was spreading like a fire that once you heard her live, you will be in her fan club. Now I know it is real. The moment she sang her first note, I have fallen in love with her. Her voice is like an angel singing, so mesmerizing and full of healing powers. I just can't tear my eyes off her.”

 

“Yah, our princess did it again!” Hwasa sitting on the white 3 seater sofa crossing her hands, mocks sarcastically and sends her eye dragger to Yongsun, who trembles a little while lowering her head like a kid doing wrong stuff and scoots to a further one seater sofa.

Hwasa shifts herself to the end of the sofa to be nearer to Yongsun, stares at her and growls, “I have told you millions, billions and zillions of times to hold on to your charm level, didn’t I?”

Yongsun lifts her legs and hugs them. She squeezes herself smaller and nods like her mum has caught her stealing a cookie from jar.

 

Wheein pops her head from the kitchen, smiles showing her deep dimples and chirps, “Children, it is time for dinner!” No one in the living room move. She strolls to the living room while taking off her apron and place her arms on her hips. “Aigoo, I have worked hard to select the fresh ingredients to cook a sumptuous meal for you and none of you appreciate it!” She looks down on the floor, playing her fingers showing her sadness.

“Wheein, don’t try to change the topic. This girl needs a talk else we will be in trouble. How can she always not control her charm and let it overflows EVERYTIME!”  Hwasa continues to glare at Yongsun and increases her volume a fair bit to show her anger.

“Im sorry. I just cant control myself when I’m singing.” Yongsun shakingly voices out. Her head now buries between her knees.

Wheein sits on the edge of Yongsun’s sofa, pats her back and comforts her, “It is ok. Just try to remember to do it the next time k? Now go eat something k? Go and eat. I have cooked your favorite.”

Yongsun looks up, her gaze matches with Wheein’s. The latter tilts her head towards the kitchen, her eyes rolls towards Hwasa and winks, signalling that she will take care of it.

The pink haired widens her eyes adorably, presses a light kiss on the blonde and whispers, “Thanks Whee whee, I don’t know what to do without you~” Then she springs off like a kid of 6 years old to the kitchen.

The blondie stumps at her seat for a bit with her left hand on her burning cheeks. “Even you are falling for her charm? Wheein, you are Nereid! You are …” Before the jet black haired can continue her statement, the medium hair length girl turns her head to face Hwasa, smiles dazzlingly showing her deep simples and quizzes, “I am what?”

The tanned skinned freezes at her seat and blurts, ”You are beau-ti-ful !“ The fair skinned let out a dolphin laugh and sneers, “See, even you, a sea witch with powerful magical powers is bewitched by me.”

“YAH~ you used your charms on me!” Hwasa’s face blushes a little while voicing this out.

“I did not use my powers on you, I’m natural. All Nereids are exquisitely beautiful, remember?” Wheein winks and pats on Hwasa’s head before she stands up and joins Yongsun at the kitchen.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter