Moonsun? MOONSUN!!!

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy’s pov

After opening the door and I see something that make me scream. “Yah~” But I quickly shut my mouth and bite my inner lips to control.

“Joy?!?” Linza is startled by me and snaps her head to face me, letting her long brown hair to fall off from her shoulders. They happen to land on area where the sunlight shines on making the area of her hair turns blonde. I see my own reflection from the mirror in front of me. Linza quickly covers the mirror with a piece of cloth that is lying next to the mirror and then faces me to ask for my condition with a concern look, “Are you all right?”

 

Linza’s pov

MBY’s smile spreads so wide, smirks and teases, “Mteay, look at my rocks!” She points to her abs as she lifts her top showing off her black sport bra.

“Yah~ Stop that!” Feeling my face’s temperature flushes with immerse heat and decides to cover my eyes with my hands.

“Though you can’t see me with your physical eyes, I can pretty much guarantee that you are still have the mental picture of my fabulous prefect abs. Maybe in all angles! But why are you blushing when you have seen my whole body before!!” She sneers a little louder at the last sentence and let out a good laugh.

“MBY, once you have done, go to the living room, I hear that there might have a job for you. This might be your first task!” I stammers a little while trying to fight off my imaginary system of the last seen scene at the same time.

“My first task! OMG! That is so cool! I can finally go and work to earn some money!” MBY leaps in the air like a hamster getting her sunflower seeds. I shake my head, take one last look at her before I leave my bedroom for her to groom herself.

 

MBY’s pov

I skip happily with hands swinging high in the air into the living room but halt when I saw someone. My brain freezes and dives into overdrive mode. Our eyes met and we hold our gaze. What did she do? She did nothing but just sitting there staring at me using her brown round big innocent eyes. I was staring at her when someone clears . It is Mum Tiza. Oh dear, it must be really rude for me to do that. Diverting my attention, my eyes drifts to examine her instead. She has a mole on the right side of her right eye.

“We know our Yongsun is gorgeous but that does not warrant her to be stare at.  Do you know your manners?” That black hair long hair woman ridicules in a loud noise which made all the heads to give her the attention.

“Im sorry” I murmurs and bows deeply.

“Hey, please don’t be too hard on her, she is just surprised that we have visitors especially 3 pretty babes.” Mum Linza intercepts, moves next to me and give me a pat on my back to calm me down. “Go on, introduce yourself.” She encourages me and gives me a wink.

Taking in a deep breath, I started my very first presentation that I have practised for ages and even in my dream. “Hi, Nice to meet you. Im ” For next spilt of milliseconds, my mind went blank.

Are you really going to introduce yourself of the name we used in family?

As in My Baby?!?

NO way!

My eyes darts around the living room avoiding all the eyes who are on me. Looking out of the window, I saw

 

“Moon” My mouth utters before my brain can process.

I sense the all eyes on me, 3 pairs waiting me to continue while my family members are showing me with their startled looks. Mum Tiza already big eyes almost drops out but she kept her smile telling it is it all right, Mum Linza’s eyes look like goldfish , Fina did not even blink once since then and Tiger is the most hilarious. She is looking in from the balcony with opened wide, waiting for her tongue to spoon her the chocolate coated blueberry. But her tongue seemed to freeze and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter