Tiger's pov

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

“I must say that Miss Moon has something in her that ….” The little mermaid murmurs her thoughts.

“So you choose to hire her?” The black hair interrupts.

“No, I prefer Joy!” Her eyes twinkles like stars.

“WHAT!” The two older shriek in disbelief.

The pink hair explains, “I think I have fallen in love.”

“WHAT! WHAT!” The two older screams with mouths open and almost pull their hair.

The mermaid’s face crimsoned, hands on her chubby cheeks with a dreamy look and continues her explanation, “I prefer Joy so that I can ask her

to bring Tiger along! I love that little kitten and hope to see her every single day!”

The other two then have their mouths to form a big “O”.

“There is something interesting about Moon Byulyi. I saw her staring blankly at me. It is not about admiring my beauty or captivated by me. So I decide to touch her. Usually when I contact someone, that person will fall for my charm immediately but not for her.” Curiosity creeps up Yongsun’s face.

“Let’s not think about it. I’m hungry, Let’s have some fried chicken!”

“Let’s eat to our hearts’ content! Make it double!”

--

Tiza’s pov

“Linza, just now My baby had a talk with me, she mentioned she saw images of Yongsun when she first saw her just now. Isn’t it amazing? ” I exclaimed in great excitement with hands flailing in the air to show my level of awe.

“Yongsun? You mean Kim Yongsun? But My Baby did not go out of our home even once. She is not into Kpop music so not possible to know her through internet as well. How can she gain knowledge of one that she has no idea of?” Linza quizzes while holding her chin thinking of this.

“Ya, I’m pretty sure of that else My Baby would not be so shocked and came running to me to tell me about that, right?” I replied with conviction widening my eyes.

“How is that possible?” The younger poses a question to no one.

“Well the only explanation will be the exposure that I have given to her. I played videos of our national music princess while she was in coma previously.” I declares, eyes ping-ponging, biting my fingers to tame my excitement.

“You mean she gains awareness of someone while she is in coma?” Linza utters with disbelief.

“Let me say it more plainly, she is able to get images of a person, stores that info while she is sleeping. I’m pretty sure that she was not awake as I was monitoring her life support system during that time. The closest I can derive is that she heard the music video and then she get the images of it!” I cover my mouth and comb my hair to calm myself at this unimaginable discovery.

“Wow, just wow! Our Baby is a super baby!” The younger sits on the bed due to her weakening legs.

I nods in agreement and looks at Linza. She has an undescribed look with some hidden emotions. “Hey why are you looking at me like this? What is on your mind? Tell me.” I speak my mind.

“Im just worried that you love our first born more and .. ” The younger halts in her speech and bite her lower inner lips, eyes started to turn red.

“Hey, Linza. We have known each other for quite a bit of time, don’t you know me?” I feedback a little louder than usual but realise that I should not do it and thus lower my voice in the later portion, “I love them both the same, Joy and MBY. And you are part of making them so I can ‘t be the only one person to make THAT decision.” I sit down on the bed, heave in a deep breath and let out a sigh.

--

Tiger' s pov

 

Hello Im Tiger, the cutest, fluffiest, most lovable and smartest white kitten in the own wide universe.

 

Yah! What is that face? Too shocked to see my pov here? Count yourself lucky to be reading it. Im a busy kid you know? Im studying 3 languages, maths, 3 science, geography, history and literature. I planned to major in marketing when I grow up. See how busy I am now?

 

I’m squeezing some time out of my studies to write this so you better appreciate me by sending me food. XD Just joking. I don’t need your food. I’m well fed here, Joy showers me with lots of care and her family treats me as one of them. Joy has agenda of stuffing me with so much food cos she loves to pinch my cheeks so much! It seems that that is her daily routine now. I’m thinking if she loves me for my cheeks. What if there is another cute hottie with chubby cheeks come along? Wait! Wae is my face so hot? Touching my face to feel it to confirm, did my face crimson and burn so bad? Maybe my face triggered the feelings when she pinches me. My face even memorise her torture. Waving my cute smol hand to fan myself, I take a sip of rose water in my cup and my lips. Stop staring at me especially on my perky sweet smelli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter