LOVE conquers all!

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

Somewhere here …

“Noooooooo! It should not be ending like this. This plan is full proof to succeed. How can it fail?” A dashing and stylish looking man in unidentifiable age with black suit and a red tie growls loudly. He smell a little burnt. His face is like his tie color, red. He slams on the innocent white table that is made up of cloud. It is surprising that a man with such polished look can behave in this manner. Looks is deceiving could be totally used to describe this man. Another unexpected is that the table can hold the violet action well and remains stable.

Sitting opposite next to him is a man in thirties with long brownish hair parted in the middle and a long beard. He has fair olive skin tone, light brown hair and with matching dark brown eyes. He wears long white robes with baggy sleeves and ordinary looking sandals.

“Wae are you so angry?” The man in white robes gently asks. It looks as if he has never shouted before in his life.

“Wait till you lost a bet! You will behave like me!!” The good looking man retorts madly while clutching both his fists. “Wait, did you cheat?” He tries to frame the man in white.

“Are you sure that Im the one who did the fraud? Should we ask for the victim, my worthy servant?” The man with long beard offers.

The red face man turns even deeper red as if implying he did some manipulations.

 

Joy’s pov

I find myself in a familiar place but I can’t recall when I was here before. Nevertheless, my feet seems to have their own mind, they wander and I sees 2 men in front of me.

“Selene, it is good to have you here. Can you explain wae you joint effort with the sea witches to cast permanent memory lost to your Yonggie, your love? Do you know that mean she will never remember you, all the beautiful moments that you gals have shared for over 1000 years is totally wiped off? You do know that you can actually live as humans and be together for all your lives? Or you are doubting your love for your little mermaid or afraid of losing your goddess status?” The man in black questioning me.

I got angry and spit back, “Who are you to judge my love for my Yonggie? I really love Yonggie, so much that I’m willing to give up everything for her even my life let alone my goddess status!”

“Then what is stopping you? TELL ME!” The accuser interrogates and powerwalks over to me. I can see steam from his face.

Wae is he so angry?

“Cos I love her.” I states my reason plainly.

“WHAT!” He stops just in front of me and shouts in my face. I can feel his wrath.

“I love her and I don’t want her to suffer. She is so petrified of fire let alone the hell fire.” I explain with my head looking up, telling myself to stop the tears from forming.

“Are you trying to trick me?” He yells and widen his eyes. He looks kind of scary.

“A master trickster calling someone else trickster?” The man in white robes interrupts, walks to me, pats on my shoulder and asks with gentleness, “Joy, can I conclude that you love Yonggie and is willing to go all the way for her even breaking heaven’s rules but you chose to let go is cos you love her?”

“Yes.” I answer with conviction.

The man in white then laughs heartily and declares, “LOVE conquers all!”

“Sssssssssss” A snake hissing sound resounds, out of nowhere just like the wind. The man in black turns in a giant serpent, slides away and hisses angrily.

He just leave like this? So rude…

“Well, don’t mind him. He is a bad loser.” The man in brown eyes explains.

“Joy.”

“Yes?” I reply out of my good manner.

Wait did he just answer to my mind question?

Wae is he calling me Joy and the main in black is calling me Selene?

Who are they?

“To answer your questions. One. Yes, I can read your mind.

Two. Cos you are Joy and you are no longer Selene. He cant see the real you.

Three. I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life. He is the thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy. He has no power over you except he is gifted in deceiving. Human calls him trickster, accuser or deceiver. But to some extend humans allow him to deceive them cos, at times, they knew that something is wrong but they CHOOSE to ignore it, they CHOOSE to ignore a little voice inside them. The little voice is their conscience.” He combs him beard and smiles at me like a Father to a child.

“You are …” I blurts out.

“Yes, I AM what you think I AM.” He answers.

He continues, “Though you have fallen in temptation but in the end, you have discovered your identity. It is when you are in your prefectly you condition that you managed to unlock the REAL you. You listen to the little conscience of yours, that governs the moral sense of right and wrong. It guides your belief, thinking and behaviour. 

Im happy for you that you CHOOSE to do RIGHT in the end.

What rewards would you like to have?” he extends his right hand gracefully.

Should I ask for the happiness of her and all my fellow friends?

His smile grows wider and he speaks in great authority, “Because you have asked not for yourself but for the merry of your loved ones and friends. Your dreams will come true.

As I have told you, you are no longer Selene as that name belongs to Moonbyul and you. You have sliced out the happy memories of you with your love but in turn, suffers the great hurt and sorrow that both of you cannot be together. You kept these for yourself and renamed yourself as Joy, a name of the happy emotion.

You gave the new you, Moonbyul a fresh start in life. Your plan is to keep yourself hidden in the unconscious of Moonbyul within that robot body that you thought you have accidentally chanced upon when you reached Earth, but things did not develop in a way that you have intended.

The truth is, that is actually the plan of the deceiver. Later, you found your love again. That is also the work of the trickster. At first, you managed to curb the temptation but due to over exposure of it, you still fall into it. He manipulated the fire burning the house and thought it will be a catalyst to rekindle your love so that you will do wrong and fall into the deep sin. But, in the end you managed to succumb the allurement cos in your heart you have the greatest gift of all, LOVE. It surpasses all understandings.

I hereby give you a new role that is to be the Joy of the world! Go to Earth to spread happiness to everyone who does right! Here is your new transformation!”

Clouds appearing in covering me up and then let me go. I look at my new transformation and shouts in joy, “OMO, I’m so cute!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright, the first person that I need to you to bring joy to is .” He assigns.

“Sure!” I chirps excitedly and move my to research about this person,

 

 

 

After a while......

 

“This is such a hardcore case, it is a so difficult. Can I change to another person?” I whimper.

“No. My words never come void. You should know my nature by now.” The bearded man winks.

I sit down and cry river.

After a long day of researching to make this person happy. I did this.

 

 

 

Should I send a dream to ask you how can I make you happy?

“Hey Joy!” A familiar voice interrupts me out of nowhere making me turn around and I see

She is cute ~

White and black distinctive furs

Big round golden orbs

Pink endearing small nose

A friendly smile.

Shining with warm sunshine aura

Aww~ She is cuter than just now! ~<3

 

 

 

 

“You are?” my mouth processes faster than my brain.

“Thanks for compliment! I’m Rose Tiger. Seeing that you have been cracking your poor bear head over your new case, HE has sent me to help you. Let’s work well together!” She speaks politely.

Without my knowledge, a wide smile creeps up my face.

I can feel that we can be good friends…

*coughs*

of cos to serve the community…

that is to bring  to the ALL who DO RIGHT!

 

"Oh yes, if you have forgotten, Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter