HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s pov

How long have I slept?

Tearing my eyes open and only to regret it so much in the next second.

 My Eyes!!

The sun rays welcomes me with her bright sunshine smile, stunning me in the process.

Did I forget to pull the curtain last night when I slept last night?

Wae is the comforter covering me? I don’t remember using it. Did Mum Tiza or Mum Linza came in? But wait, they knew I have a warm body and does not need this. This is really weird.

My eyes roam to see the mirror that reflect the clock.

6 AM

 I take my time to washroom, get dress to my working attire, eat my breakfast that Mum Linza has made and placed it at dining table.

She must be in her bedroom.

 “Mum Linza, I’m out for work!” I report before I skip out of the door feeling joy that I get to meet someone.

 

Linza’s pov

Byul has set off for work? It is good that Byul has woken up earlier compare to yesterday. I wonder wae she woke late yesterday though. Today is laundry day, I better get all the clothes and start washing them.

 As I step out of my bedroom, I see Tiger peering in from the balcony. She looks kind of sad.

She must be feeling upset as Joy has not being able to play with her for so many days. Maybe I will play with her a bit.

I proceed to get all the clothes from the laundry basket and throw them in the washing machine.

Green tea scent? How is it possible? Only Joy and no one in the family uses that perfume.

I ponder for a bit before coming to a conclusion.

Maybe Byul miss her twin so much that she used it? That sounds logical.

It never amazed me that Byul will love her twin so much. And I know Joy loves Byul so much as well. It is a miracle that both of them co-exist so well. I’m so blessed to have them with me. So blessed!

--

Yonggie’s pov

* Door’s creaking sound*

Omo, it is dawn already? Byulyi is here to wake me?

A smile stealthy crept up my face without my knowledge.

How is she going to wake me today? The normal usual or the cute kaokatalk message she did yesterday?

Pulling my red silk comforter closer to me with one hand and another holding my mobile with anticipation.

Which one I like to receive?   I think I like sweet message more.

My train of thought is interrupted by soft and careful footsteps getting closer to me but stops next to my bed.

My smile widens and my eyes forms their moon crescents.  

She is not wearing her green tea perfume today?

“Yong?” Her voice is soft and gentle. A drastic difference from yesterday with a tinge of playfulness. Nevertheless, it still make me happy hearing her low husky voice, making me wide awake.

“Mmm” I pretend to sound sleepy.

“Here is your morning honey chia seed drink.” She offers and unfolds my blanket.

She choose to wake me with usual routine huh?

“Thanks!” Sitting up from my bed, I take the breakfast drink from her. My hand touches the glass as well as her hand. She did not remove her hands from mine.

A surge of happiness erupts from my body.

Wae am I feeling this?

“Yong, we are going to aquarium to shoot an mv.” She updates me my schedule as per normal.

“Mmm.” I reply her, proceed to wash up and eat the breakfast that never fail my expectation.

Half boiled eggs that she made looks so yummy!

Lookie! Lookie!

“Adding soya sauce and pepper will enhance the taste. Wanna try?” She suggests warmly.

I nod. She sprinkles pepper on it for me.

It not only looks yummy. It tastes so yummy too. >.<

--

Oh my goodness! Looks at the sea aquarium! It is so beautiful!! ~<3

Not able to hide my excitement, I fish out my phone and start staring video and pictures.

I miss home…

Seeing this reminds me of my underwater home.

My favourite is this. Jelly fish.

I miss my underwater friends.  I miss Jello family. I miss Red, Blue, Yellow and White.

I stare in awe on man-made structure right in front of me.

How did they find so many species and let them live in harmony like this?

--

Unknown’s pov

“Oh my goodness! Look who is here!” A female voice exclaims.

A black spotted, white body fish with yellow fins screams loudly when she sees the new comer. Her mate, her hubby, that looks exactly like her, jumps a little and reacts as loud, “What happen dear, your scream is a lot louder than usual? Did little nemo forgets and calls you her mum again?”

A blue fish with orange fins peeks out of the stone cave, yawns and ridicules, “You guys are so noisy. You should change your surname to Loud instead of Block Dots!”

The male black spotted fish sneers back, “Are you jealous of the lovingness of me and my wife? Go and find someone then.”

Mrs Block Dots interrupts, ”Idiots, we can argue like every day later, look who we have here! ” She then directs the two male fish where the two have their eyes grown thrice time bigger.

“She is so stunningly gorgeous! Look at how sparkling her tail is.” Mr Blue opens and close rapidly as if breathing and forgetting to breathe through her grills ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter