It is finished...

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy’s pov

When I gain the control, I see my love running erratically.

She must have saw the fire behind.

I remembered how frightened she was when she saw a campfire I made on the beach back then.

I hug her tightly and call her, “Yonggie ah~” I used the tone that she always love to hear. But it does not work on her this time. She pushes me away and runs randomly again. There are scratches and cuts on her legs as she have fallen quite a couple of time. It pains my heart to see her in this state. I tried a couple more time to tame her down but all to no avail.

I am out of ideas when I look up to see the moon and sees another moon reflect on the lake’s surface.

This might work.

I catch hold of her and sweep her off her feet to carry her in bridal style. Before she can punch me to get off me, I make a dash and leap into the lake!

Due to my heavy steel body, we descend slowly towards the bottom of lake. She seems to be in a state of confusion and continue to struggle trying to break free from me. I hug her like my life depend on her. But after a short while, her wrestling reduces. She seems to calm down, looks at me and I can see the clarity through her crystal clear brown orb. She opens . I have to admit, jealously overtook me, I know she is going to call Moonbyul’s name. I close the distance between us and kiss her on her forehead.

Just for a while, Yonggie ah~

Please~

Call for my name~

Lingering my overwhelming raw emotion kiss on her forehead, I summon my power that is within her. The power that I have exchanged to lengthen her life. My power and I is connected. My eyes turn red.

“Ah~” She closes her eyes. Her mesmerizing brown orbs disappear from my sight.

When she reopens her eyes again, I am filled with tremendous joy. Her eyes is back to the same color as my beloved mermaid, the same color as her shimmering green tail. She possesses the most beautiful pair of green eyes I have ever saw. It is her eyes that caught my attention while I was on the moon, she is swimming in the sea and happened to come up to see the moon. That time, both our eyes meet. Her green eyes met my red eyes. The moment is the time that I know I will like to know more about her but I did not know that that is the start of our story where I will fall hard, fall deep and fall madly for that pair of captivating, storytelling and emerald eyes.

 Something familiar touches my . The feeling is so familiar and I know it is her. Both her eyes and her tail is back! She loves to tease me with her tail. She is back to mermaid form! My love of my life is back!

This moment, I lost my logic. She glances at my lips and I mirror her. She hers and I obediently follow her. Our eyes meets. In her greenish eyes, I see myself and I know that she can see herself in reflection of my eyes too. As if our heart are connected, we can read one another’s mind. Both of us lean in wanting eagerly to taste each other.

5cm

3cm

1cm

We are so close to touch one another when she coughs.

Oh dear, she must have took in too much smoke just now and affecting her windpipe.

My hands tighten my grip, pulls her close to me and I perform a fast ascend to bring us up the surface so that she can breathe.

*coughs* *coughs*

Wae is she so cute looking even when she is coughing?

Aww~

“Selene~ what are you looking at? Something on my face?” My dear asks and touches her face to check.

“I love to see beautiful things, I am of cos looking at the most beautiful thing now! I’m now staring at the love of my life~<3” I coos. She raises her hand and I know she will give me a light slap. I shut my eyes ready to receive my “punishment” but I was wrong. She cups my face, caressing and outlining my jawline with light touch making me feeling electric shock.

My Yonggie is such a teaser.

“Selene~ wae you did not turn up that day? I was waiting for you at our beach.” She purs and leans her face onto mine rubbing hers onto mine.

I did not turn up?

The last meetup, you cast spell to freeze me and shatter my body in so many pieces that cannot be revive!

Did she lose her memory?

Maybe Hwasa cast it to stop her misery of knowing the truth?

Opening my eyes, I snake my hands to cup her face bringing her to face me. I miss her. I miss her so much. Once again I see her ravishing face, she glances at me, half closes her eyes and moves in closer to me, to continue what we have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter