MBY

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

At a certain condo, where a young man walks into it and stops at a certain huge portrait that is on the wall. He stands there rooted, mesmerized by the sight in front of him. His eyes glues to it for a long time.

 

“Oh, miss u …..

You’re such a liar …..

I really really trusted you …..”

The angelic singing captures his ears and he moves zombielike to the source of the singing which happens to be the bedroom of the certain young lady. His left hand lands on the door knob and is about to turn to open to the door …. when a bat hit on his back making  a loud “Thud” sound, making him faint right on the spot. 

“Sasa! What are you doing?!?” Wheein loud exclamation reverberating the whole living room, her left hand is just an inch away from the young lad, Tom’s shoulder and her face snaps to the black hair long lady.

“Can’t you see? I’m stopping this peeping Tom from ogling our little mermaid in her birthday suit!” Hwasa faces the blondie and replies. She throws the bat effortlessly onto the sofa and then checks her yellow long nails to see if they are chirped.

“But can’t you see, I’m already working on it?!? I was about to turn him over to dispel the charm! You should hurt NOT a human just like that! Tom is innocent! He is just under the effect of Yonggie’s charm which you have transferred to the portrait.” The blondie’s face reddened a little due to the outburst of sudden anger. She don’t like to hurt people, especially the innocent.

“So you are raising your voice at me because of this little baby human? You like him? How can you do that?” Hwasa’s face darkens like clouds gathering and ready to let out all the water in a milliseconds.

“STOP sprouting nonsense!” The younger snaps back immediately as she don’t want the older to continue this.

“OH~ Now you are saying I’m a rubbish?!?” The tanned skin folds her arms and looks away. She is really upset. “Yah I know you are Nereid, the friendly folk that everyone loves and applauds for you because you are always helping sailors through rough storms. You are always the heroine! 

Who am I? I’m just a tiny trainee sea witch that people abhors and can’t even stand to look at me for even a millisecond. My tribe is cursed with this black hair which could not take on any hair dye color forever and ever!” Her eyes wells up and she quickly wipes it off.

“Hey don’t say this. It hurts me to hear that you know.” The younger closes the distance and embraces the older. The black hair rests her head on the fair skin’s shoulder as if they have done it a million time. The blondie blurts out, “You are not a normal sea witch. In my eyes, you are the most intelligent, powerful and beautiful sea witch because you choose a path of your own and not to follow the shoes of your ancestor and you mastered all the spells on your own.” The shorter wipes the remaining of the older’s tears away with her back of her soft hand.

The older stands motionlessly, letting the younger do what she wants, and simply stares at the gorgeous creature in front of her.

The shorter asks, “If there anything on my face? Why are you looking fixatedly at me?”

The darker hair tightens the hug and utters “Don’t move. Stay with me. My eyes are on yours.” She then casts a deep gaze on the lady in front of her, making the younger’s face blushes a little. There is some moment of silence when a camera clicks sound is heard.

Someone clears and disturbs this moment. “Excuse me. Im sorry to disturb this perfect moment but it is ok cos I have captured this right here.” With that the intruder lifts her Samsung gold phone.

Hwasa pivots to face the source of the voice, takes a step forward, hands usher Wheein protectively behind her and snares angrily, “Who are you and what are you doing here?”

“Cool down! We have no intention of trespassing. We merely came in to take a look as we have heard loud noises and thought if one needs some help in here.” A lady in medium length jet black hair, her hair covers half of her face, wearing black rectangle spectacle, light blue white checked funnel with plain white t shirt inside and black jeans revealing her fair knees.

“We?” The blondie speaks up.

Another figure entered the condo. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter