Sunshine in memorial of her

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

“New flash!!! National music princess- Kim Yongsun was burned alive in a fire accident! Her company follows her will, set up a trust to distribute her fortune to the disadvantaged children all around the world! A higher percentage will go to education purposes. According to her company chairman, Ms Hwasa, they will be building schools for the needy and name it as Sunshine in memorial of her. The school motto is DREAM BIG. DO RIGHT. DREAMS DO COME TRUE! The school logo design is the sunshine with a crescent moon in it.”

“Ms Hwasa shares that Yongsun would not like people to mourn for her so there will be no wake ceremony. Also due to the unbearable pain of the lost for the artist, Under the sea company will cease with no informed date!”

--

In to Joy and Moonbyul’s bedroom…

“Tiza! Linza! Quick come and look!” Fina shriek wildly like a seeing a cockroach. The Nobel award winning robotics scientist and the dermatology researcher specialising in skin stem cell therapy rush to the where the psychologist is.

“What happen?” The long hair pony tail Linza queries Fina, the renowned psychologist who focuses on treating spilt personalities.

“Oh my goodness!” Tiza burst out while her hands dancing on the keyboard on a strange life support system which is connected to Joy and Moonbyul’s bed.

Fina is too shocked to reply Linza but stare at the screen.

“Red? Our Joy is  …” Despair is evident on Linza.

Tiza ignore them and is now punching the keyboard to show history of the ECG records. They are reflected on the ECG monitor as

“Blue only.” Tiza nods and mutters to herself trying to make sense of it.

Fina adds on by speaking her thoughts, “There is when our MBY, moonbyul is in control of the body. Her life line is programmed to be represented by blue.”

Both Tiza and Fina stand stupefied, unable to move a single inch and maybe also stop breathing at this piece of info. They are like seeing something that is unbelievable happening right in front of them.

“What has happened? Can one of you tell me? ” Linza tugging both of them, one hand each.

Both of them utters a word, “Co-Exist.”

“What do you mean?” Linza pulls them harder as this is the only thing that she can do now.

Tiza being the oldest is the calmest mutters, “We do know that every morning, when one of our girl takes control of the body it will reflect their color. Red is Joy and Blue is MBY right?”

Linza nods showing she understands this. She is also using this to know whose the one who controls the body is and so she can make the appropriate breakfast for her. MBY likes pancake and Tteokbokki (Spicy Stir-fried Rice Cakes) while joy loves all kinds of eggs.

“They only switch identity when they wake up in the morning. Till now, we still yet to find out how they arrange who to take this steel body every morning. ” Tiza explains slowly as if explaining to herself as well.

“Having red and blue lines to show up at such close interval time is rare. It means they keep switching personality in a short span of time. That is abnormal for they are both very stable previously. They only switch when they wake up in the morning. Looks at this line. It is overlapping at times. This means the personalities are knowing the presence of one another, might be even communicating and even sharing the same body at the same time!” Fina articulates at a fast speed.

“What is wrong with that, they are cohabiting in the same body for quite some time already. Isn’t it good for them to get to know one another better?” Linza trying to speak positively.

Fina utters a bit louder this time, “Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior.

Some personalities appear to know and interact with one another in an elaborate inner world. For example, personality A may be aware of personality B and know what B does, as if observing B's behavior; personality B may or may not be aware of personality A. Other personalities may or may not be aware of personality B, and personality B may or may not be aware of them.

In our case here. Joy and MBY is aware of one another but never meet.

Because if personalities often interact with each other, they will report hearing inner conversations and the voices of other personalities commenting on their behavior or addressing them. They experience distortion of time, with time lapses and amnesia. They have feelings of detachment from one's self (depersonalization) and feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter