Super Blood Wolf Moon Total Lunar Eclipse

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

It is full moon and the moon lighting up the deserted beach. There are 2 figures resting under an old ancient magnificent huge tree. One is wearing a red silk material long dress having her back lying on the tree trunk. Her oval, sharp and pale complexion face is complimented with her well define strong eyes, pointed nose and pale pink looking lips. She has this cold demeanour that even her luscious suntanned light brown hair did not add warmth to her outlook. She looks stunningly flawless and more of unreal. If she is to walk into a ballroom, she will definitely get the attention of all male and female.

In her embrace, is another young lady with a pink long straight hair. She has big and gorgeous brown orbs making her look innocently like a rabbit. Her cute button nose that moves up and down as she is sniffing the air makes her look really adorable. Her chubby cheeks adds to her cuteness. She is wearing a white top that barely covers her well-developed assets. Her lower body is a well-polished green tail that shimmers under the moon light.  She looks beautifully unreal. She is a mermaid. She is comfortably lying on her friend’s chest like they had done it a millions times. Unlike to her friend, she gives an opposite aura, a warmth and energetic one.

“Selene, you always smell so effortless nice. What smell is that? Tell me~” The mermaid compliments while playing with her friend’s hair, putting them close to her nose sniffing them.

“You smell awesome as usual, your rose scent makes me feel like we are in a rose garden now.” The cold one coos, lowers her head to smell mermaid’s hair and sneakily place a chaste kiss on the mermaid’s forehead.

“Aww~ wae are you so sweet today?” The younger comments, acting normal but trying real hard to hide her flushed cheeks. She always feel warmth blood gushing from her stomach area to her face, making her face reddens when Selene does nice things for her and to her especially kissing her forehead like this. She likes it a lot and she gets them a lot but she can’t explain why she keeps feeling that.

“Im only sweet today? You have being smelling me for close to 1000 years and yet you still can’t comprehend?” The pale one snickers, bends down to look at the crimsoned face friend.

“I would know if it belongs to the scent of the sea, this is from land.” She pouts cutely.  She did work hard on trying to discover Selene’s scent by popping over to her best friend, Hwasa’s place wherever she brings back a new flower to underwater. Hwasa is a flower lover where she has a massive collection of flowers that is planted on Land.

“You need a little punishment…” the older one sneers, lowers her head to the back of mermaid’s neck and blows air onto her.

“Argh~” The pink hair moans a little, covers in embarrassment. She quickly covers the back of her neck with one hand, turns over, hits repeatedly at Selene with her free hand and glares at her. “You are so bad. You know my weak spot and use it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter