Grandma's Tiger and her shock

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

In a well-designed small apartment,

 

where two person are busily eating food at the dining table. “Unnie, are you sure you can eat like this? You have just finished your full dinner, emptied half a bottle of crackers and now eating water melon and starfruit together?!?” Fina’s widened eyes almost pop out and drop into her Tom Yam soup.

“Don’t worry about me. I will do my aerobic dance to burn them off.”  Tiza wiggles her upper body and her hands throwing at random directions animatedly with full force, making the table shakes in the process. Fina broke into laughter.

The home owner stops her actions and speaks, “Hey, don’t tell Joy about what I have eaten else she will make a big fuss.”

“But Grandma did it for your good.” The younger stops eating, looks up and reasons.

“Ok, then I will report to her that you ate Tom Yam.  She will nag your head off for eating spicy food. You have weak stomach, right? But hey she did it for your good, kiddo.” The elder smirks and pats Fina’s head.

The younger face changes color and exclaims, “OK! Deal unnie, we will keep each other secrets!” With that, the short hair girl continue gobbling down her food in lightning speed.

“You are beautiful~ You are beautiful~ And it is true~” The doorbell music sang. Knowing her manners well, Fina sprints to get the door but stays rooted there. The 3 visitors makes her more than surprise but dumbfounded.

“Is this how you treat your guests? I’m regretting for coming over.” Hwasa ridicules, adjusts her hair and rolls her eyes. Wheein gives her friend a light shove and apologises, “Im sorry, Fina.  Can we come in? We want to discuss on the employment.”

Tiza opens the door widely and freezes when she sees the third visitor. She is literally screaming internally and barely keeps her cool to welcome them warmly, “Welcome, welcome. Please come in Ms YongSun, Wheein and Hwasa.”

Wheesa are sitting at the living room chatting with Tiza while Fina decides to finish up her food and clean up on the dinner to avoid any conversation. Yongsun decides to take a look at the balcony where Tiza shared that it is their little garden and Joy is here having her dinner.

 

The pink haired opens the balcony door a little and find this on the floor.

The smell of the flower is so alluring that her hands continue to widen the door’s opening. She is stunned to see the breath-taking sight of a garden with full of blossomed red roses. She hears some noises.

 

Yongsun’s pov

“Aigoo my little tiger ah, you should eat more else my heart will be in pain. You want me to cry rivers? I know you are already cute but you need to eat to maintain your cute round cheeks else I can’t pinch you and I will be so devastated.” Joy whimpers while her hands are stirring to quicken the melting of chocolate in the electric pot.

“Wae are you not reply to me?  You are avoiding looking at me? Are you angry with me? ” Joy bleats

“Hey, I’m sorry k? I’m not scolding you. Please don’t look sadly at me with your marble round brown eyes. That look of yours are making my legs weak. I’m sorry. I’m just too concerned on your well-being.” The medium hair length girl pleads while she fastens her hand movement.

“TaDa!” Joy drips a small strawberry in the chocolate and seems to feed someone which I can’t see from my angle.

Ah~ This Joy is sweet huh? I wonder who her tiger is.

“Nice?” Joy looks to the person in front happily and waits for an answer patiently.

“Aigoo, how you eat? The chocolate smears on your face and even on your adorable button nose!” Joy chirps cheerfully and proceed to clean for that person.

Judging from the height, that person is lying down while Joy is feeding her tiger.

“Now is my turn to eat my blue berries.” Joy munches at chocolate coated blue berries. “Yummy!” She then proceed to feed herself with more blue berries and even sings, “You like red and I like blue. You love strawberry and I love blueberry. We love to eat the berry’s family~ Lalala”

She is about to feed the big red strawberry to her tiger when she exclaims, “Wait, this strawberry is too big for your little cute mouth. I shall eat on your behalf!” She laughs loudly l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter