Woo~ x4 Du~ x4

Are you human?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 MBY’s pov

This is the first time to be stare by 3 ladies and Im feeling really awkward. I’m really thankful that Fina is with me now.

“You did not bring Tiger with you?” disappointed is all written on Yongsun’s chubby face. She sits on the armchair alone, leaning back to cushion her sadness.

She prefers Tiger than me? But come to think to it, Tiger is really very adorable.

“Joy is not well? What happen to her?” The medium hair length blondie leans forward while she inquires with great concern.

She prefers Joy than me? Am I so unpopular? Joy and I are identical twins, why our fates are so different?

“Thanks for coming all the way to inform us that Joy is not fit for employment.” The tanned skin lady murmurs as if with her mind full of thoughts.

I bet she likes Joy more than me because that day she found me rude to hold Yongsun’s hand so long. I really want to go back home now.

“Tiger is really shy with people, she only follows Joy. Joy had her old recurring migraine back. She will be fine after a rest. Just give her some time.  It is our duty to come in person as we are very honour to be hired by you.” Fina answers 3 questions effortlessly in one go.

There is a long silence before Hwasa breaks it. “We really need people now, how about getting one of you?”

Both Fina and myself are a little taken aback by the sudden change. Before I could say anything, Fina utters without even blinking her eyes, “Sure, you can hire MBY and I will be around to assist her.”

The next thing shocks me, “DEAL! Buy one get one free!” The oldest commits and seals the deal.

“What!” It is only now that my voice is projected out.

Fina faces me, pat my back and assures me, “Don’t worry, I will be here to help you in my best ability. You don’t trust me?”

I shake my head. Fina is like a family member to me and she is trustworthy. I know I can count on her.

Fina smiles a little and that seals my fate, “So it is done then!”

“So what do I need to do?” Resigning to my fate and so I hope that I will do well in my first job assignment.

The black hair lady points to Yongsun replied, “Be her everything.”

I am shocked for the 3rd time of today. “What!”

Wheein explains half laughing, “MBY, Hwasa means that you will be Yonggie’s nanny. You will need to take care of all her stuff. ” She turns to the oldest and asks, “Then I will retire?”

“You will be my EVERYTHING then.” She teases her friend making her face crimsons a little.

I’m there holding my breath, controlling myself so that I would not spill the water out of my mouth. Fina on the other hand, is next to me nodding without expression on her face and then suddenly she faces me and drops a bomb, “So MBY, I will be your EVERYTHING!”

*splatters*

My face is cold and wet. It takes me a while to register what happen. The water that I “merlion” out is on my face. Fina pulls a metal tray to block her face and thus the water bounces back to give me a face wash.

Fina grins and reasons, “I mean I will do everything to help you so I guess that I am your everything too, right?” She winks mischievously

FINA!

She must be learning all this mischief from Joy! ARGH~

Is she really that countable now?

Joy can you please be back…

--

Yongie’s pov

Sitting in front of my dressing table and thinking about what had just happen. Miss Moon will be my assistant starting from tomorrow. Though disappointed that I cant get to see Tiger but I should be glad because Miss Moon seems nice and kinda of cute. I can take this chance to find out why she is not affected by my touch.

My eyes are tired after a long day. This did not happen when I am under the sea when my eyes are surrounded with cool waters. I close them to rest for a bit.

 

I do miss the time when I was under water living as a mermaid. So carefree and powder free. Caressing my face feeling the layers of powders. Although I have natural beauty but humans just like to have all these foundations on their face and the mascara. They are affecting my poor eye lashes.

 

And YAH!!!! This lipstick smudges so easily!

 

It is so tiring and troublesome to be a human let alone a star that is worshipped by millions of fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter