must be magic words that guide me

be as one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nico,” Sana cooed as Nico snuggled closer to Mina. “Nico-ya.” Sana repeated, the baby continuing to snuggle into Mina. 

“Sana I’m on the phone,” Mina hissed before returning to her phone call in fast Korean. Sana rolled her eyes and looked at Mina’s free hand, smiling and lacing their fingers together. Nico looked at her in alarm and immediately pulled on Sana’s hand, trying to tug it away from Mina. 

“Mommy, mine!” Nico insisted, surprising Sana with her new vocabulary. 

“No baby mommy is mine.” Sana smirked at the child, tightening her grip on Mina.

“Mine!” Nico whined, pulling on Sana’s hand.

“Nico-chan mommy is Ka-san’s.” 

“Ka-san,” Nico looked up at Sana, tears filling her eyes. “Mommy, mine.” 

“Okay okay,” Sana giggled and nodded, Nico putting both her little hands in Mina’s bigger hand and pulling Mina’s hand to her stomach, cuddling closer to Mina. “Mommy is yours.” Sana muttered in defeat. “Nico-chan do you love Ka-san?”

“Yes!” Sana was surprised and proud of Nico for learning two new words. 

“Do you love mommy?”

“Yes, mine.” Nico responded. 

“Is Ka-san yours?”

“Ka-san mine.” Nico insisted, snuggling closer to Mina. “Umma mine.”

“So all of us are yours?” Sana asked, Nico nodded. “Your so cute baby girl.” Sana pulled on Nico’s cheeks. Nico put her hands in as Mina pulled Nico closer to her and Sana held herself back from kissing Nico’s forehead. Mina hung up the phone after a while and turned to the two. “She’s so possessive.”

“She’s your child what do you expect?” Mina rolled her eyes. “Can you get her pacifier? We can’t have her putting her fingers in becoming a habit.” Sana nodded and rolled over in the bed to reach the nightstand and grab Nico’s light pink pacifier. 

“What did Nayeon Unnie want?” Sana asked as she handed Nico her pacifier.

“She said she’ll be early picking us up in case Nico gets too whiney,” Mina sighed. “I don’t think this is a good idea she’s too young for plane rides, especially this long. We really should wait for Milan.”

“We can’t babe, Dahyun’s mother is sick and we need to be there for her and her kids and the reunion is coming up and I don’t want to miss it. Plus, we haven’t seen them in forever, since like way before I even got pregnant with Nico.” Sana sighed. “We haven’t been back in forever, we just need to believe in Nico.”

“I don’t know if I do…” Mina trailed off. “But I guess so long as we keep her occupied either with sleeping or with our attention she is capable of being pretty quiet.”

“Did you hear her say mine and yes earlier?” Sana changed the subject, Mina’s opening her palm to squeeze Sana’s hip affectionately. 


“It was hard not to.” Mina smiled fondly and the baby sitting next to her. “She’s a smart little girl isn’t she?”

“Yes she is, she’s our smart cute little angel and I love her.” Sana snuggled into Mina’s side, taking her partner’s hand and taking it off Nico’s stomach and putting it around her waist, wrapping her arms around Nico when the baby got whiney again.

“Nico is it okay if Ka-san hugs you instead of Mommy?”

“Yes!” Nico giggled. 

“Thank you cutie.” Sana grinned. “You want to experiment with Nico’s possessiveness?”

“She’ll start crying and it will be your fault.” Mina sighed. “And I prefer her when she’s not crying.” 

“Fine,” Sana pouted. Nico leaned back and looked at Sana with wide eyes and her pacifier in . “Hi sweetie, what’s up?” Nico put her hands on Sana face and turned around in her embrace, pulling Sana’s face close to her and placing a sloppy drool fueled kiss on her cheek. “Nico! Thank you!” Sana smiled widely and Sana gave Nico kisses all over her face. “Where’s all these new skills coming from? Did you go to baby school last night or something?”

“She’s been able to say yes for a while she just only does it around me.” Mina shrugged. 

“Really?”

“That’s just how she is I suppose.” Mina shrugged, a smirk on her face. “Nico is mommy your favorite?”

“Yes!” Nico cheered.

“Nico-chan…” Sana pouted. “Isn’t Ka-san your favorite?”

“Yes!”  Nico clapped her hands together and looked up at Sana with a cute playful smile. 

“Who is your real favorite then sweetie?” Nico completely ignored Sana’s question as she played with her hands.

“She’s in her own world again,” Mina giggled. “I think she just responds yes to anything that her mind thinks is a question. So I don’t think the favorite thing is really going to work.”

“Your so smart baby girl.” Sana whispered, leaning over to place a kiss on Nico’s head before kissing Mina’s cheek. “She gets it from you, my other smart baby.” Mina blushed. 

“We should start packing,” Mina turned away from Sana. 

“After you give me a kiss,” Sana grinned and took one hand from Nico’s waist to point to her lips. Mina nodded before giving her a small peck before turned away from her, retracting her hand from Sana’s waist, the hand slowly grazing Sana’s bare stomach. Sana shivered, then smirked. 

“You need to stop sleeping in crop tops,” Mina nodded. “You always get cold in the morning.” Mina went over to their closet to get Sana a jacket. 

“I’m not shivering because I’m cold babe.” Sana whispered, standing up to slap Mina’s before retreating back to the bed, wrapping herself up in the comforter and putting her face into Nico’s stomach. 

“Your terrible.”

“You love me.”

“Yes, I do.” Mina responded with a small smile.

“I love you too,” Sana responded, giving Nico a soft kiss to her clothed tummy. Nico giggled and pulled Sana’s hair, who ignored how much it hurt to give her a kiss. “Nico-ya can you entertain yourself with stuffed animals while Mommy and Ka-san pack?”

“Yes!”

“Thank you love,” Sana grinned, handing Nico Minguin, the closet of their stuffed animals. Nico grinned at one of her favorite stuffed animals, she loved her mothers stuffed animals and delighted at the rare opportunities to play with them. Sana made sure Nico had multiple pillows around her before kissing her nose and rolling out of bed. Mina pulled out their large suitcases and Sana grinned as she dug through her underwear drawer. 

“Nothing too revealing please Sana-ya,” Mina requested. “Nico will be with us the whole time.”

“Okay,” Sana answered with a teasing tone. The two packed slowly, Sana sneaking different types of lingerie into her and Mina’s suit cases. Nico stayed silent, pulling on various stuffed animals happily.

“See? She’ll be fine on the plane,” Sana smiled. “Just got to give her some stuffed animals and a pacifier.”

“But the loud plane will bother her…”

“It will be fine, we can get her some baby headphones or something.” Sana shrugged. 

“Sana-ya, Minari!” Momo chanted as she came inside the room. “I got some ice cream in town! We should have some.”

“Nico-ya, Umma is home,” Sana giggled and jumped onto the bed, kissing her baby’s cheek and picking her up. She got off the bed and carried Nico to Momo, Nico instantly latching onto Momo’s shirt. 

“Umma!” Nico cheered.

“I’m home baby girl,” Momo smiled at the baby, kissing her temple. “Did you two start packing?”

“Yeah, Sana even pulled out your suitcase for you.” Mina smiled. 

“Thanks Sana-ya,” Momo muttered as she came into the room.

“Yeah, I’ll go pack Niccy’s suitcase, is her stuff in the dryer?”

“I pulled it out on my way up,” Momo commented as Sana carried the baby out of the room, swaying to get the baby to giggle. 

“Thanks babe, Nico and I appreciate it.” Sana winked as she left the room. 

“Have you three changed clothes at all in the past two days?” Momo asked, looking over Mina’s pajamas. 

“Nope,” Mina shrugged. “What’s the point of changing if you don’t leave the house? Plus, with a baby it’s really hard to motivate ourselves to change.”

“The truth,” Momo sighed, wrapping her arms around Mina.

“How was your class?”

“It was fun, but I need a shower, I had to stay late to help one of the girls,” Momo left a kiss on the side of Mina’s neck. “Also you should get a job there too, they are still looking for a new ballet instructor.”

“Momo we’ve been through this,” Mina sighed. “I haven’t done ballet in so long, when we were in twice I had to train out all of my ballet instincts. They’re gone.”

“No they are not,” Momo pouted. “You are still the best ballerina I know.” Momo kissed Mina’s neck again.

“Maybe when Nico is older.” Mina answered. 

“Fine,” Momo whined pulling away from Mina. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“I’ll start packing for you.”

“I love you.” Momo whispered, kissing Mina’s forehead. 

“I love you too.” Mina whispered, kissing Momo’s chin. “But never use my shampoo again.”

“I thought it was mine…” Momo sighed. “I’m sorry, I know how you are with your stuff.”

“Thanks Momoring.” Mina smiled, Momo kissing her cheek once more before strutting off to the bathroom. Mina rolled her eyes, going through Momo’s suitcase and noticing Sana had neatly tucked her Momo’s prettiest ist lingerie into the corner. She rolled her eyes, but didn’t remove it.

 

xx

 

“Okay, Nico is sleepy and has her headphones, Momo has snacks, the baby bag is packed, I think we’re good.” Mina looked through their stuff, watching as Nico sleepily held onto Sana, she had initially tried to pull off the large noise cancelling headphones, but gave up after realizing it was futile. She had now moved onto to pulling the face mask on Sana’s face, Sana only being slightly annoyed at her cute baby. 

“Did you text Nayeon to tell her our plane is about to leave?” Sana asked, attempting to hand Nico her pacifier to get her to stop pulling off her face. 

“Yeah, is your coat in your bag so when we land it we won’t get recognized?” Sana nodded.

“And Momo is already wearing her’s and her face mask,” Sana nodded, looking at their other partner half asleep against Mina. They heard their flight announcement and Sana picked up Nico by her fluffy clothed before grabbing her backpack. Mina whispered to Momo it was time to go and Mina pulled her to a standing position before pulling them onto the plane. Once there, Sana sat with Nico in the middle while Momo curled up against her side and the window and Mina sat in the aisle seat with her DS.

Nico got fussy when the plane initially took off but Sana was able to comfort her and keep her quiet and she fell asleep on her Ka-san’s lap while Sana read her book, making sure Nico had a warm blanket around her and a stuffed animal. 

During the long flight, Nico had to have two diaper changes, which Mina found incredibly difficult to manage in the tight space, and drank half a bottle, sleeping the rest of the time. By the time they landed, Mina was exhausted from spending the entire flight watching and attending to Nico. Sana and Momo, who had both taken on and off naps the whole time, offered to help but Mina had been insistent. Once they landed, Momo got all their bags  and Sana got to carry Nico off the plane, neither of them letting the tired woman carry anything. Mina had complained at first, but nearly fell over when they got off the flight. Mina arranged her mask, pulling her sleeves over her hands. It felt so weird to be here again. She felt uncomfortable, and like everyone was staring at her. She wanted to hug Sana or Momo for comfort, but what if they got recognized and their relationship got out. She then became concerned over Nico, she looked a lot like her Ka-san, and Mina feared people might recognize her as Minatozaki Sana’s child. 

“It’s okay Mi-chan,” Sana whispered to Mina as they collected their stuff. “Everything is fine.”

“Okay.” Mina took in a deep breath.

“I’m going to the Jokbal place, Nico-ya you want to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter