i think i might be in love

be as one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?” Sana giggled as Saki played with Sana’s hair. 

“Making Okaa-san more pretty.” Saki hummed, messily tangling Sana’s long hair. 

“Be careful baby, you might pull out a chunk of her hair.” Momo giggled from Sana side, holding Nico in her lap with a toy and her focus on her phone. “What does that mean Okaa-san?” 

“Pay no attention to her baby girl she was just being mean.” Sana nodded and pulled Saki’s face to hers to nuzzle their noses together. 

“Umma is a meanie?” Saki asked, giggling wildly as Sana continued to give her Eskimo kisses. 

“The meanest.” Sana laughed. 

“Mommy!” Nico suddenly called out. 

“She’s at the store kiddo.” Momo laughed and ruffled Nico’s short hair. “Your stuck with your Kaa-san and Umma.”

“Mommy!” Nico wiggled around on Momo’s lap. 

“I’ll give you a bottle if you let me be your favorite.” Momo bribed. 

“Momo we’re trying to get her off bottles.” Sana nodded. “It’ll make her whiner. That’s probably why she’s asking for Mina. She probably associates her with her late night bottles.” 

“Nico baby no more bottles.” Momo nodded. 

“Are bottles yummy?” Saki asked. 

“No, but they are for babies like Nico, for a while the only things they can eat is bottles. Nico doesn’t know better as she moves onto new foods.” Sana explained. 

“She doesn’t like Bisuko?” Saki asked. 

“She can’t eat food like that yet.” Sana nodded. “But she’s getting there soon. Nico likes sweet stuff.” Saki hummed and continued messing with Sana’s hair. 

“Saki why don’t you go get dressed and we go somewhere fun instead of just sitting here all day?” Momo smiled at Saki, who was still messing with Sana’s hair. 

“Fun!” Saki smiled. 

“Yup go pick out whatever you want to wear and your Ka-san and I will decide what to do.” Saki nodded and hopped off the couch to walk in the direction of her bedroom. 

“We shouldn’t do anything until Mina gets back.” Sana argued. 

“She’s so bored. Come on it’ll be fun.”

“You keep using that word and not saying what you want to do.” Sana nodded, pulling Nico onto her own lap to give her kisses. 

“How about we take Saki to the movies?”

“We can’t take Nico. She can’t be still for that long.” Sana nodded. “Isn’t that right kiddo?” Nico responded by squirming around on Sana’s lap.

“Well okay we can ask Mina to stay back with Nico, Mina is her favorite after all.” 

“Mina is not Nico’s favorite.” Sana set Nico on the ground, only for Nico to run forward to the table and try to grab a baby toy off the table. Sana reached forward and moved it so Nico could reach before turning back to Momo. “She doesn’t have a favorite.”

“Mine!” Nico randomly blurted out playing with her toy. 

“Yes baby it is yours.” Sana nodded and laughed at her daughter. 

“Mommy!” Nico yelled, waddling away from the table around the living room. 

“Okay Mina might be her favorite.” Sana admitted. “Should we let her look?” 

“It’ll be funny.” Momo shrugged. “Yes Nico-chan go find mommy.”

“At least that will keep her entertained.” Sana shrugged. “How about we go to lunch with Nico and Saki and then if Mina is back by the time we get back we will take Saki to the movies. I’ll text Mina to see if she wants anything to go.” 

“Oh sure good plan, I’m starving.” Momo nodded. 

“Mommy!” They heard Nico yell again, she had made her way to the other side of the room now and was trying to open the sliding glass door leading to outside. Since it was already cracked open for the air Nico was able to pull the door partway open. Sana instantly got to her feet to stop Nico from wandering outside alone. 

“Oh baby baby, no we cant go outside.” Sana went to close the door but as she tried to close it she heard a loud scream and looked down to see Nico’s fingers in the door. She immediately opened the door fully to look at Nico’s fingers terrified she had broken them only to find them in tact, but red and on a little bloody. Nico was crying her eyes out in pain, and Sana instantly picked her up and swayed her back and forth to calm her. 

“What happened?” Momo asked. 

“She had her fingers in the door when I was trying to close it and they got slightly crushed. It’s okay, but it must hurt a lot. Can you go get me a bandaid?” Sana asked. “Oh yeah of course.” Momo went off towards the bathroom and Sana focused her efforts on Nico. 

“Shh baby.” Sana swayed Nico in her arms. “Shh, its okay. Okaa-san is sorry.” Nico wasn’t having it and continued to scream in Sana’s arms, Sana gently cradled Nico’s injured hand in her own, giving each tiny finger a long kiss. “Nico-chan shh your okay.” 

“Okaa-san why is Nico crying?” Saki came into the living room wearing a light blue summery dress and a small sunhat. 

“She got a little owie. It’s okay honey you can go watch some TV Nico will be fine.” Sana nodded and Saki slowly walked towards the couch, turning on the tv to watch Pororo. “Nico-chan look Pororo! You love Pororo!” Sana tried to distract Nico, who just continued crying. “It’s okay shh. Okaa-san is so sorry.” Momo quickly came back into the room with a pink bandaid and a stuffed lion. 

“Nico-chan!” Momo shook the lion in front of Nico’s face. “Nico-chan look at mister lion.” Nico refused to look at Momo. “Maybe we should take her to get an x ray, she’s really upset if a stuffed animals won’t distract her.” 

“Can you move one of her fingers?” Sana asked, Momo nodded and moving the finger with a small bleeding spot on it. Nico’s screams increased, but the finger moved with regular function. Momo whispered an apology and put the bandaid on.“Nico-chan look I’ll give you kisses.” Momo kissed Nico’s fingers. 

“I tried that earlier, I think she needs a little bit of time.” Sana responded. “You take Saki for a bit. I can handle this it’s my fault and we haven’t had a meltdown from either of them in a while.” 

“Should I take Saki to eat?”

“Sure, you know what food I like so if you could pick me something up that would be great. Oh and remember to text Mina.” Sana explained, still swaying Nico in her arms. 

“Yup, I’ll be in contact. Love you.” Momo leaned forward and gave Sana a small peck before kissing Nico’s hair. “Feel better kiddo.” 

“I love you too.” Sana gave Momo another small kiss before pulling away with a smile. 

“Saki-chan, come here.” Saki jumped off the couch and ran towards Momo. “You and I are going to get some food while Oka-san makes Nico feel better. 

“Okay.” Saki hugged Momo and held her arms out for her to pick her up. 

“Your really getting spoiled huh sweetheart?” Sana joked as Momo picked up Saki. “Your Umma carries you everywhere.” 

“Umma is strong.” Saki defended. 

“She is quite strong. She can pick up Okaa-san and Mommy.” Sana smiled. 

“Wow.” Saki muttered. “I want to be like Umma!” 

“Do you?” Momo asked, spinning in a circle with Saki in her arms. Saki giggled and Sana turned back to Nico, who was still crying though with less screaming than before. 

“I love you baby have fun on your date with your Umma.” Sana at her daughter. 

“Bye bye Okaa-san.” Saki waved as Momo carried her out towards the car. Sana waved while still barreling Nico in her arms. Once they were out of sight Sana carried Nico to her nursery and got in the rocking chair hoping to calm Nico. Sana had to wait a bit, Nico’s thin hair to calm her. 

“Shh baby, your okay.” Sana whispered. “I’m sorry.” Nico finally started to quiet down and was silent once Sana gave her a pacifier. Sana gave Nico gentle kisses as she gently rocked Nico to sleep. Sana quietly moved her to her crib and checked on her fingers without touching them. They seemed fine besides a bit of bruising, but Nico had exhausted both Sana and herself crying over them. Sana kissed her forehead before deciding it best to leave her alone and wait for Mina downstairs. When she went downstairs she found Mina putting away groceries with her headphones in humming. 

“Mina.” Sana tapped Mina’s shoulder. Mina jumped and turned around, only for Sana to quickly envelop her in a hug. “Sorry, did I scare you?”

“A bit, I thought you were with Momo.” 

“Nope, Nico and I are still here. We had a little incident with the door so it took a long time for Nico to calm down. Momo and Saki were hungry so they went to get something to eat while I calmed Nico down.” Sana shrugged, grabbing an apple from the counter. “Hime is asleep in the laundry room.” 

“Oh cool, what happened with the door?”

“We had it open just a little to get some fresh air and Nico pulled it open a bit on her own and when I went to go close she stuck her hand in the crack. Her fingers are fine, just a little bruised, but she made me feel horrible about it considering how much she cried about it.” Sana explained. 

“Why was she trying to get outside?” Mina asked, resuming her task of putting the groceries away while Sana hung off of her. 

“She was looking for you.” Sana answered. “It was so cute.” 

“She is quite cute. She gets like that when we are home alone too. One time she made me take her upstairs to look for you. Another she wandered all the way to the kitchen to find Saki.” Mina giggled at the memory. 

“I think she was just looking for a bottle.” Sana stated, letting go of Mina to sit at a bar stool and eat her apple. 

“Your probably right.” Mina nodded. “Momo mentioned you and her were going to do something this afternoon?” 

“Oh yeah, Momo and I are thinking of taking Saki to a movie while you stayed home with Nico? We’ll bring you candy but someone needs to stay home with Nico and considering the fact Momo and I got the whole day with her.” Sana explained. 

“Oh sure, it sounds good Momo started the laundry earlier and I don’t think she folded it so Nico and I can have a folding party.” Mina laughed. “I used to do it a lot when she was a newborn.” 

“She did wake up quite a bit.” Sana giggled. 

“She did, especially right when we took her home. She would normally spend her whole night on the mat in the living room with me.” Mina recounted. 

“We always found you two asleep together, I have tons of photos.” Sana mentioned. “Anyway, we can have dinner together but Saki is getting pretty bored around the house.” 

“Yes I know, I’ve fallen victim to a few of her bored shenanigans.” Mina nodded. “It’s fine. Nico and I always manage to have fun together.” 

“Great, I love you.” Sana smiled and went back to Mina’s side to kiss her lips. 

“I love you too.” 
xx

“Umma where are we?” Saki asked, swinging both Sana and Momo’s hands as she walked between them. 

“We’re at a movie theater baby, we’re going to watch a movie on a huge screen and eat popcorn and candy.” Momo explained. 

“Yup, trust us you will have fun.” Sana smiled at Saki. “Momo why don’t you get us some snack while we go find our seats?”

“Perfect, do you want any candy?” Momo asked Sana. 

“No thanks, I’m good.” Sana nodded. 

“Saki sweetheart what kind of candy do you want?”

“Gummy bears!” Saki responded happily. 

“Of course.” Momo smiled. Sana took their tickets and helped Saki into the theater where multiple other children were to see the kids movie. Sana found them seats in the back and settled Saki before getting her phone out to check in on Mina and Nico. Nico was still sleeping when she left but Sana was worried Nico’s earlier meltdown would dampen her mood for the rest of the night. Mina had texted to say Nico was still napping but Mina was folding laundry in Nico’s bedroom in case she woke up with a vengeance. Sana replied before putting her phone away when Momo came back, holding a large popcorn and two bags of candy. 

“I don’t think we need a large.” Sana rolled her eyes. 

“I believe we can eat it all, what about you Saki?” Momo asked the child who was focused on the movie previews. 

“Oh yeah,” Saki looked at the popcorn and held her small hand out for Momo to give her some. Momo laughed and handed it to her, Saki eating only piece to test the popcorn. Saki smiled and held her hand out for more, Momo giving her a small cup full of popcorn as well as her gummy bears. 

The movie was decent, it was Disney so no one expected less. However by the end, Sana was grateful for not getting any candy because Momo and Saki had both made themselves sick on the buttery popcorn and sugary candy. Sana rolled her eyes, picking up Saki and leading Momo out of the theater. “I told you not to eat so much candy.” Sana rolled her eyes. 

“I’m sorry.” Saki responded. 

“I’m sorry too.” Momo apologized. 

“Your explaining this to Mina.” Sana told Momo. “And you young missy are going to get a little nap to make your tummy ache go away. I hope you learned to listen to your Okaa-san.” 

“Yes Okaa-san.” Saki muttered, cuddling closer to Sana. 

“Satang?” Momo whined. 

“Yes baby?” 

“My tummy hurts.” Momo plained as Sana opened the car door to put Saki in her carseat. 

“I know it does you big baby. Go get in your seat maybe the seat heater will help.” Momo nodded and sluggishly made her way to the front. The two were both silent as Sana drove them home, and once they got home Sana took Saki to her bedroom and told Momo to go to bed. Momo complied after giving Mina a kiss, cuddling with her favorite stuffed animal just like their four year old daughter. 

“What happened?” Mina asked with a knowing smile. She had Nico on her lap occupied with a toy and folded laundry around her. 

“Momo and Saki ate too much candy and popcorn.” Sana nodded.

“Oh, this one right here woke up and has been quiet for mommy all day.” Mina pointed to Nico. 

“Look at Okaa-san’s good girl.” Sana giggled and kissed Nico’s forehead. “How have her fingers been?”

“She’s playing with them so I think she’s fine.” Mama nodded towards Nico’s right hand where her injured fingers were. 

“Great.” Sana smiled. “She had me worried.” 

“Nope, it was probably one of those things that stings at first but goes away.” Mina nodded. “Can you go put the laundry away for me while Nico and I cuddle?”

“Oh of course babe. Oka-san will be back princess.” Sana picked up the laundry in layers depending on who it belonged to. Sana used the opportunity of putting Saki’s clothes away to check on her and make sure she hadn’t developed a fever. Sana was happy to know she hadn’t, and happy to know Momo hadn’t either when she checked on her. Sana returned to Mina and Nico to find them laying on the ground together with Nico playing with Mina’s cheeks and hair. “I can start dinner if you want.” Sana announced her presence. 

“Oh sure, I grabbed some stuff for ramen if you want to make that, I don’t think Momo and Saki are eating so ramen might be good because you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter