even when i am alone, i feel as if you are behind me

be as one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what are we doing tomorrow?” Momo asked, laying on her stomach in the middle of the bed.  Sana had Nico, both clad in pajamas on the other side of the bed, while Mina was putting lotion on Saki, who had just finished her bath. “Saki’s playdate is in a few days so we should do something tomorrow.” 

“I want to go shopping.” Sana suggested.

“I do too we are long overdo for a shopping trip.” Mina agreed.

“Why don’t you guys go to Paris tomorrow? I’ll watch Saki and we can have a fun day in.” Momo suggested. “Saki and I have never spent a day alone together.” 

“Are you sure you don’t want to do something else?” Sana asked. “We can wait.”

“No, it will be fun, don’t you want to spend a whole day with Umma Saki?” 

“I do!” Saki giggled as Mina applied lotion to her face.

“See Saki wants to.” Momo smiled. 

“Okay…” Mina sighed. “We will take Nico though.” “Of course,” Momo nodded. “She loves going shopping with you guys but Saki would probably get bored really fast.” 

“That is a fair point.” Sana nodded. “Mina do you want to take Nico’s stroller tomorrow?”

“Yeah sounds good.” Mina nodded, watching as Sana shifted Nico out of her lap and onto the bed. Nico pulled herself to her feet, holding onto Sana’s arm and pulling on her cheeks.

“Nico-chan your hurting Oka-san.” Sana whined. 

“Ka-san.” Nico replied, watching Sana pull Nico’s stuffed panda into her lap.

“Yes I am Ka-san now can you stop?” Sana asked, prying Nico’s hands away from her face. Nico whined and tried to walk away but fell onto the bed the moment she took her weight of Sana. The baby seemed to give up at that point and wiggled around in her spot, pulling on the covers. 

“Weirdo.” Momo laughed at the baby. “I think she’s just a baby.” Mina shrugged, letting go of Saki’s arm, letting her run to the bed and jump onto Momo. 

“Umma!” Saki laughed. 

“Saki!” Momo laughed and lifted Saki in her arms while laying on her back. “Your all lotion-y.”

“Mommy says lotion is really important.” Saki nodded. 

“I know, and I agree with her.” Momo nodded. “You’ll thank mommy when your older.” 

“Lotion is gross.”

  “But it makes your skin all pretty, and smell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter