the [three] of us forever

be as one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay so her medicine is in our bathroom cabinet, it is labelled for the types of illnesses she could have. The ear drops are in her room, she has three more days of ear draining twice a day left before you need half her dosage, the instructions are on the ear drops container and I wrote them out on a sticky note-”

“Mina calm down.” Sana giggled, rubbing circles on her wife’s hand. “We’ll only be gone for a week.”

“I know but-”

“No buts, Nico is going to be fine.” Sana giggled, watching as Momo smothered the baby in ‘enough kisses to make up for every night and morning they will be gone.’ “Momo your hogging her, it’s my turn,” Sana giggled and whined. 

“You sure you can handle her mom?” Mina turned to her mother, who was standing by the counter folding gyoza she was going to cook for them before they left. 

“Mina sweetie I raised you and your brother, I’m a little offended you don’t trust me.” Mina’s mother laughed. “Though I get it. It took a lot for me to leave you and Kai with anyone that wasn’t me or your dad.”

“Okay.” Mina sighed. “Fine.”

“You can call us whenever, I’ll keep my phone on the whole time your in Hawaii.” Mina’s mom informed. Nico let out a loud giggle as Sana picked her up and swung her around, and Mina smiled fondly at the sight of her loves, twirling the wedding band on her finger.

“Okay Mina-chan, all your luggage is in the car, you guys still have about an hour.” Mina’s dad smiled as he came into the room.

“Thanks dad.” Mina grinned, making her way towards sana and their baby. The baby reached her arms out for Mina and Mina stole her from Sana, Nico cuddling into her neck.

“It’s like she knows we’re leaving her.” Mina whispered. 

“She’ll be fine.” Sana reassured.

“Your talking about the baby who used to cry when you took showers.” Mina took Nico’s little hand and gently massaged them. 

“Well, she got over it.” Sana shrugged.

“Wow, she can go forty minutes without you,” Mina rolled her eyes. “This is why we don’t go on dates.”

“Well, we could start,” Sana shrugged. 

“You cried the first time I took her on a walk for twenty minutes for the first time.”

“I had just had a baby I cried at a commercial for hand cream.” Sana rolled her eyes. “You try being pregnant, it’s hard.”

“No thank you,” Mina denied. “Definitely been through enough stress with this little girl.” Nico giggled as Mina kissed her hand. “Isn’t that right sweet heart?”

“Yes!” Nico giggled. 

“Aw aren’t you so cute.” Sana cooed. “One more kiss.” Sana kissed Nico’s forehead.

“Niccy let’s cuddle one last time before Umma has to leave,” Momo inserted herself into the conversation and tried to snatch Nico, causing Mina to turn away.

“Why do you get to cuddle her?” Mina asked. 

“Why don’t we all cuddle our little princess?” Sana asked, directing them to the couch. They all sat down and placed Nico in the middle, Momo sitting on the floor in front of Nico and playing peek a boo with the little girl as Sana and Mina conversed, both holding onto Nico in some way. 

 

xx

 

Once they have to leave, Mina’s mom holding Nico and waving Nico’s hands as they climbed into Sana’s car. Her’s was the biggest, and Sana had packed a lot. Nico seemed happy, probably unknown that she was about to spend her first week without her parents. After all getting in the car, Sana laying down in the backseat, Mina drives them away while Momo blows Nico kisses from the car. 

“Tired?” Momo asked Sana. 

“A little,” Sana sighed. “I don’t understand how some nights she sleeps eight to eight and then others she doesn’t sleep at all.”

“Babies are impossible to understand. Sometimes I just want her to shut up others I want her to keep babbling forever.” Momo shrugged. “Anyway, I love her, but I’m excited. We can drink! Like really drink! Without having to worry about Nico waking us up in the morning.”

“Yeah, and we get to actually have some time for ourselves,” Sana added. 

“I’m looking forward to it, but I know we’re all going to miss Nico.” Mina added. “Don’t even try to deny it, I know both of you probably already miss her.”

“I wouldn’t say already, but it is weird not to see a carseat in this car.” Sana shrugged. 

“Yeah Mina installed it when you were like four months pregnant,” Momo laughed. 

“I wanted to test it,” Mina defended. “And make sure I could safely install it. It paid off when Nico was born early.”

“It was cute,” Sana giggled. “It’s funny how she so quickly became the center of our lives.”

“Children really are the center of our universe.” Momo laughed. “Anyway, she’s great, but let’s focus on us shall we? Isn’t that the purpose of this trip?”

“Yup, it’s our honeymoon, we’re supposed to be so in love and do cheesy couple stuff.” Sana giggled. 

“Well we are so in love.” Mina smiled. 

“Yeah we are,” Sana laughed, looking up at the sky. “Who would have ever predicted our lives would end up this way?” 

“No one,” Mina whispered. “Not even myself to be honest.”

“I always was scared someone was going to make me pick one day,” Sana admitted. “Between the two of you. It was my biggest fear.”

“I was afraid you two would leave me behind.” Mina admitted. “One day you would realize your better off without me.”

“But we aren’t,” Momo protested. “Your our Minari, we wouldn’t even function without you.”

“Thanks Momo,” Mina laughed. 

“Mina your literally perfect, Momo you are too.” Sana spoke. “I love both of you to infinity.”

“And beyond!” Momo laughed. “Sorry.”

“No it was a good joke babe.” Sana laughed and nodded. 

“Thank you,” Momo laughed. “I could never pick between the two of you, we’re a team you know? Misamo.” Momo answered. 

“Yeah Misamo.” Sana responded, bringing her hand to her face to stare at her wedding band. “Forever.”

 

xx

 

Once they arrive in Hawaii and check into their hotel, Sana is the only one that manages to not pass out the moment they sit down on the large bed. She goes out onto the balcony, listening to the ocean and texting Mina’s mom to check in on Nico. She gets a picture of the baby in her bath, Sana smiling and saving to the folder on her phone dedicated to Nico. Sana eventually drags herself back inside, joining the cuddle pile on the bed, tucking herself under Mina’s arm. Mina pulled her close, and Sana left a little kiss on Mina’s cheek before taking her glasses off and submitting to sleep. 

 

xx

 

The next morning, Momo wakes up to the sight of her wife’s in bikinis, even Sana who had been self conscious about baby weight and stretch marks. 

“Morning babe,” Sana smiled at Momo, who was stunned at the sight of Sana in a red bikini with her hair tied up in a ponytail. “We’re going to the pool.” Momo sat up and found Mina packing a bag in a black bikini. 

“There’s breakfast downstairs if you want some, Sana and I already ate.” Mina turned to Momo. 

“What? Why didn’t you wake me up?” Momo whined.

“You looked so cute,” Sana giggled. “Nico ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter