CHAPTER 7 — ( Lotte - Part 2)

I Don't Wanna Love You

Part 2 

 

 

YUJIN'S POV 


"WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" I knew it from the first time I looked at Chaeyeon eonni and Wonyoung, those smirks meant something EVIL! As we are sitting here, riding this PULSE-POUNDING roller coaster! Well, it's good for us since, we love to ride extreme rides, but for this tiny duckling here? Hahahaha

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YEEEEEEET!" 

"YA! EONNI? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SO ROMANTIIIIIIIIC EARLIEEEEER!" 

"AHHHHN YUJIN-AHHHHHHHHHH" 

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!"

"I love Yuri!"

"I love Yuri!"

"I'm not gonna die yet." 

"I'm not gonna die yet."

"I still have to marry Yuri." 

"Marry Yuri."

"I will marry YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!—AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After that super fun ride, Chaeyeon eonni and I happily exited the place while dragging a boneless Yena out. Both me and Chaeyeon eonni were like dying out of laughter seeing a very scared Yena left by her soul. Laughters was then replaced with confusion and wondering why there are other people except for my Wonyoung and Yuri eonni.

"Wonyoungi~" 

"Eonni!" As soon as we reached them, I called Wonyoung's attention who was so busy talking to her friend. 

"Nako is here? What's she doing here?" I asked her. She flashed me her smile and answered.

"I called Nako eonni. Luckily they were just roaming near here so I asked her to come. She haven't been in here so that's why. And this is Sakura eonni and Hitomi eonni. All of them are exchanged students from Japan." I welcomed them and flashed them a smile and introduce myself at the same time. Wait, Sakura eonni? She's Chaeyeon eonni's-? 

"Chaeyeon" Sakura eonni knew her? But- ahh~ right. They already knew each other. 

"Sakura" Chaeyeon and Sakura eonni stared at each other. Everyone was silent and just observed the both of them. I looked at Wonyoung at the same time she looked at me and I swear she's the most beautiful thing ever. I tried to ask if there's something going on here but she silently answered, shaking her head side to side for a no.

As I observed them, you can see the difference between both of their intense staring competition. Sakura eonni seems to have those longing in her eyes. It looks like she wants to come to Chaeyeon eonni but she can't. I wonder why though. Chaeyeon eonni's was different. Her eyes shows nothing. Like it's completely plain. I must say, Chaeyeon eonni's really good at hiding things and maintaining a poker face everytime. Then, Sakura eonni broke their intense staring game and looked elsewhere except from us, except from Chaeyeon eonni. That's when I saw the hurt and the pain in eonni's eyes. Just like Sakura eonni, longingness now can be seen in her eyes while still looking at Sakura eonni who was now being in the comfort arms of Hitomi eonni. 

Soon after that, we decided to tour the three of them around Lotte. Wonyoung was happily telling Nako the details of a certain sight in Lotte while me, Yena and Yuri eonni were the ones sharing the information to Hitomi eonni and Kura eonni. Chaeyeon eonni was at the back, just following us. I decided to left Hitomi and Sakura eonni to the couple and went to Chaeyeon eonni's side. It's time to know what these two had before. 

"Eonni" 

"Oh, Yujin-ah? Why are you here?" 

"No reasons, I just want to be with you." Chaeyeon eonni stopped and stared at me. I just flashed her a smile and wrapped my arms around her.

"Eh, eonni stop staring" 

"C'mon Yujin. Ask me what you had in mind." I sighed and removed my hand around her. I hate it when Chaeyeon eonni knew almost everything. Should I start by asking her  "What's up with her and Sakura eonni?" 

"Eonni? Look at Wonyoung." I decided to build some connection first before asking her about Sakura eonni and her.
"She looks so happy." She does. I looked at Chaeyeon eonni when she hissed. Is she mocking me or something? 

"I'm sorry. It's just so obvious" 

"What's obvious?"

"That you are so dumb" 

"Ya! eonni" Eonni and I both stopped. She looked at me with a lot of seriousness in her. 

"You try to look at your Wonyoung. Why is she so happy?" We continued walking and as Chaeyeon eonni asked, I looked at Wonyoung. She looked at the back and when our eyes met, she waved at me and flashed me her very bright smile which I returned too with a wave and a smile. She turned her attention to Nako again and laughed at the silly Nako-chan emmitating a statue. 

"Uhh, because she's happy?" She's happy because she's happy right? 

"You know Yujin, you should really start telling people how you feel. It might be too late for you if you won't do anything now." 

"What do you mean by that eonni" Too late? What does she mean by this?

"Wonyoung is a very sweet girl. It's so impossible to not like her" My eyes grew wide at what she said. It's impossible to not like her? 

"Ya! eonni? Do you like my Wonyoung?" I can't believe she likes Wonyoung! 

"What!? Wonyoung is my sister, of course I like her!" 

"I can't believe you eonni! You're a trator!" That earned me a very hard smack in the head and a glare from her. 

"Pabo! I like her as my sister you idiot! What I'm trying to say is that, someone might steal her or maybe, someone might own her heart"

Someone might own her heart? That made me stopped in my tracks.  I looked at where she was looking and saw Nako patting Wonyoung on the head, like petting her and that made Wonyoung laughed more since she's so tall and Nako is so small that she's having a hard time reaching Wonyoung's head. 

I tried to think about what eonni said. It's true that Wonyoung is a very sweet girl. It's so easy to make her laugh and she's so beautiful. It's not impossible not to like her. But is it possible that Nako eonni likes her? Maybe it's just a friend thing right? I mean me and Wonyoung sometimes do silly stuff that ended up Wonyoung laughing so hard. But- now  I understand what eonni's trying to say. Sigh.


We came to a spot and stopped at a restaurant. All of them went inside and I was about to follow but before I could step and walk to the door, Chaeyeon eonni stopped me. 

"Yujin-ah? Don't make the same mistake as I did." And by that she went inside, leaving me standing by the front door, confused as hell on what she meant by that. Don't make the same mistake as I did? What did she do? What mistake was she talking about? Sigh, I haven't had asked what she and Sakura eonni had in the past. Sighed.

I didn't realized that I've been standing for a long time already outside the restau until Yena eonni came and dragged me inside. 

"Think about it Yujin-ah. You might regret everything." We reached our table and eonni went to sit beside Yuri eonni. Seriously, what's wrong with them? I might regret everything? What will I regret? Aish, this two eonni's were confusing me a lot! Why were they giving me a lot of mysterious words!? Aish, they could just tell me directly you know! 

"eonni, that's not the right way of eating it" Wonyoung's laugh stopped me from my thoughts. I turned to them and they were laughing because Nako was eating the crab like, the wrong way. Even Sakura, Hitomi and Yuri eonni laughed at her silliness. Wonyoung helped her open the shell first and fed her the crab meat. Then they both flashed a very sweet smile at each other and Nako fed Wonyoung some Tuna meat which Wonyoung happily accepted. 

The action made me feel like, something just falls inside me. It's like, it's so hard to breath that it made me drink all the water inside my glass. Chaeyeon eonni noticed it and she put her hands on top of mine. I looked at her and flashed her a smile. Trying to tell her that I'm okay. Yena eonni did the same too. But luckily, I managed to let them believe me that I'm okay. 

Soon lunch was over and was now time to go home. We bid our goodbies to the lovely couple. Yena and Yuri eonni said they still have something to do. 

"I'm gonna head off too. I still have to fetch Chaeyeong at her friends house." 

"Chaeyeon, Wait!" Chaeyeon eonni was about to call a cab when Sakura eonni stopped her. We  all looked at Sakura eonni, confused on why she stopped Chaeyeon eonni. 

"Don't go yet" Sakura eonni softly said. No, it was more like a plea to Chaeyeon eonni. Chaeyeon eonni just stood there, not doing anything. Not moving a single bit. I guess she's as confused as us on why suddenly Sakura eonni prevented her from going home. Then a minute or two later, Sakura eonni easily dragged the confused Chaeyeon away from us. 

"What just happened?" Wonyoung asked looking confusingly at me as soon as Sakura and Chaeyeon eonni were out of our sight. I just gave her a shook since, I really don't have any idea on what just happened a while ago. 

Why did Sakura eonni stopped Chaeyeon? Usually if Chaeyeon eonni decided to go home, she can't be stopped. Her reasons are because she's the oldest among her sisters and that she should become a role model to them. But earlier was just different. She even let Sakura eonni dragged her. I mean, no one! No one ever dragged Lee Chaeyeon. She hates that. But why did she let Sakura eonni? 

"They should start sorting things out" Hitomi eonni said out of the blue. We were still in front of the entrance of Lotte World and it's now nearing sunset. 

"Yeah they should. Finish what they have started back in Japan." Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold up. What?

"Nako eonni? What's back in Japan?" 

"I'm in no position to tell" 

"They had a thing back in Japan?" Wonyoung asked, I can see Nako eonni nodding in agreement then, Hitomi eonni continued. 

"They met at an arcade one fine night. Chaeyeon eonni was exploring the night city and went inside the arcade where Sakura-chan always plays. Sakura-chan said it's a very embarassing meeting. She was playing and was shouting the entire game and by the time she was finished she was surprised of Chaeyeon eonni staring at her." 

We've decided to walk our way to the bust stop when Hitomi eonni decided to tell us the story on how they met. While walking and having my attention to Hitomi eonni, I saw in my peripheral vision how Wonyoung and Nako's hand intertwined. It made me think again on what Chaeyeon and Yena eonni have said earlier. 

 

 

"you should really start telling people how you feel. It might be too late for you if you won't do anything now."

 

 

"someone might steal her or maybe, someone might own her heart"

 

 

"Yujin-ah? Don't make the same mistake as I did"

 

 

 

"Think about it Yujin-ah. You might regret everything."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Shall I confess already? What if she'll just freak out? What if? Aish- I should probably ask for an advice from my two eonnis. Now, I should first focus on Hitomi eonni's story about Chaeyeon and Sakura eonni's History in Japan. 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! So here's part two of Lotte adventure! 

Anyways, I'm sorry to disapoint you all readers. I know that you're expecting this one to be good but, I messed it up. Actually, I don't even know where this story's going so, I'm sorry again. 

Anyways, drop your thoughts about this chapter in the box below and don't forget to subscribe and upvote if you like this. 감사합니다!