CHAPTER 27 — ( FINALE )

I Don't Wanna Love You

 

 

 

CHAPTER 27

 

 


2 years. It's been 2 years since Kriesha had came back to Korea to make everything right. Apologize to the girl she hurt the most and getting her back. However, it's not like, everything will turn out as what we hope it will be right? It's just not like that. There'll always be a big plot twist in our life that we even regretted doing that something from our past. Nonetheless, she's still happy for having to share memories from her old pals and even new. At least, Minjoo had already forgiven her and even made friends with her again. 

"Eonni? Will you really move away again? You'll leave me again?" 

"I needed to Minmin. Eventhough I dont want to but it's for the best." Kriesha and Minjoo were currently at the airport's waiting area. It will be 30 minutes more before Kriesha's boarding time so they still have time to talk about things. 

"Why do you need to go when you can just stay here...with me." It surprised the both of them. 

"What are you saying Minmin? You already have your Hyewon." Perhaps, Minjoo still loves her? Even so, Kriesha decided to be the one who's reasonable between them. Surely Minjoo might still have feelings for her but, she don't know until when will these feelings of the girl for her be. She also have Hyewon and she's taking a good care of Minjoo. Kriesha should have to let the girl go now. 

"But eonni—"

"Minmin, I need to do this for me to fully move on from you. You have Hyewon now and I don't want you to experience what I had experienced from you and I'm sure, you also don't want Hyewon to experience what you had experienced from me. It's for the best." It hurts her. It hurts the both of them. Knowing that they still love each other but again, life's plot twist messed them up. 

 

Minjoo only nodded at her eonni's words. Eventhough at first, she only said yes to Hyewon because she doesn't have any choice that time however, as time went by she slowly opened up her heart to her. Hyewon might be a monster when it comes to cakes and all sorts of foods but, she never forgot to put Minjoo first before anything else. For her, Hyewon isn't the person who's so hard to love and she's thankful that the hamster's beside her when she's at her worst. 

 

"I can't let you go Minjoo if I'll continue to stay here. So even if I don't want to, I need to go far away from you. For you to be happy with her." Tears were falling down on their faces knowing that even though they want to be together so badly, they can't. They already had their turn. Their story had ended already so, they need now to open up a new and start again. Not with each other but with different path and with different people. 

"I know and I can't leave Hyewon eonni too. I already love her eonni. I'm sorry." Kriesha shook her head. Not agreeing with Minjoo's sorry.

"No. Please, you don't need to say sorry. You don't have to be sorry for anything. You didn't do anything wrong to me." 

"But eonni, I can't love you back the same way that we had before and because of that you're moving away. I'm sorry." 

"It's all good now Minjoo. It was my fault. I'm the one who needs to be sorry." Minjoo shook her head but Kriesha was nodding hers. "I'm sorry that I left you without telling you anything. Everything started from there. Because of that you experienced a terrible heart-break and pain. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I became a coward. I'm sorry for everything. It's all my fault why we ended up this way. All I want for you is to be happy and I can see that she can give you that. And so I am letting you go now Minjoo." Kriesha continued. She paused for a while and took a deep breath before fully facing Minjoo again with a smile on her face. "Thank you for forgiving me despite of what I did and thank you for giving me at least friendship. I'll be thankful all my life and I will never forget you. I may move on but that'll take a very long time for sure." A chuckle escaped from Kriesha's thinking about it. Minjoo chuckled too. 

"All passengers of Flight A368 going to Maldives please go to your boarding pass now. Again, all passengers of Flight A368 going to Maldives please go to your boarding pass now. Thank you!" 

"Well that's my flight." Kriesha said. They both rose up and face each other. They finally got the closure they needed so both felt lightened inside. A big smile plastered on Kriesha's face while she held Minjoo's hands for the last time. 

"Before I go, I have one last request from you." Kriesha said. Minjoo gave her a questioning look and nodded. 

"I know that you have moved on from me but please don't forget me. Please don't forget the fact that we once became one and that, there's KeuKeuMinMin that happened." Minjoo hugged the older girl, tears again were flowing nonestop from her eyes while she's furiously nodding in agreement on Kriesha's shoulder. Kriesha's tears also flowed but not with sadness but with happiness. 

 

They let go of their tight embrace, Minjoo saying Kriesha to have a safe flight before the older girl went and walk away from her life to start a new. Minjoo smiled at the back, waving good bye to her once love of her life. When Kriesha was no longer in sight, she went out of the airport and there she saw her cute and lovely hamster, eating a cheese hotdog. It made her giggle before she went to her side. 

 

"Eonni!" 

"Oy jagiya. You took so long inside and I became hungry so yeah" Minjoo can't help but giggle at her angel pouting. "How's Kriesha eonni? She'd boarded already?" Minjoo nodded still having that smile on her face. Hyewon wondered. "Why are you smiling like that?" 

"No reason. I just love the fact that me and Kriesha eonni are in good terms now." 

"Aren't you in good terms long time ago?" 

"I mean closure. We talk things through and finally closed our book." Hyewon nodded in understanding. 

"Okay. I'm glad you both did." She smiled to her. "So since we're done here, where to?" She asked the younger one who's clinging on her. The girl thought for a moment before answering. 

"I remembered Chaeyeon eonni texted me earlier this morning that she wants us to go to their place today. She said, she has something important to say."  

"Hmm, so at your cousin's place?" 

"Yep. But, let's get Chaewon first. We don't want to left that grumpy fairy behind." Minjoo said chuckling. Hyewon nodded and just smile at her girlfriend's silly words to their friend as she opened the passenger seat's door for her. 

 

Once she had settled herself on the driver's seat, the journey to pick-up Chaewon and to Chaeyeon's house begin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 


It was already late in the morning yet, our main character's still fast asleep. She slept late last night that's why. 

"Yujiniiiiiiie!?" A certain Jang Wonyoung happened to woke up first. She already made them breakfast and clean Yujin's mess last night after she, along with her buddies, Yena and Chaeyeon had their midnight riot. She wanted to leave the girl's sleeping figure peacefully at their shared room but, she was already bored and she remembered that they have to be at their Chaeyeon eonni's adobe today. 

"Hggmm 5 more minute Youngiiie" Yujin mumbled, back facing the ceiling and head's burried on Wonyoung's pillow. 

"No, you need to get up and wash up." Wonyoung said while continously shaking the sleeping girl. 

"I'll go after you." 

"I'm already done now c'mon Yujiniiiiiiii" Yujin finally stretched herself up and sleepily looked at Wonyoung. The taller girl giggled at how cute her lover looked like with her bed hair covering her face and with her annoyed expression. 

 


Soon Yujin had finished washing up and was now neatly dressed, she then headed out of their bedroom to the kitchen. There she saw the love of her life preparing the table for them to have breakfast. 

 

"As usual, you finished so quickly." Wonyoung teased the latter as soon as she saw her. The older girl pouted and Wonyoung couldn't help but giggle on how cute could Yujin be.

"It's bad for your health to stay long in the shower okay?" Yujin reasoned out while she made herself sit down. Wonyoung followed.

"Arasseo." Wonyoung said while she pinched Yujin's cheeks and giggled very cutely. Yujin pouted more as the pinch stung a bit but smiled widely soon after realizing how beautiful her girlfriend was looking so bubbly and happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 


The group were now sitting circling Chaeyeon's big table at their outdoor dining area. With Chaeyeon being a nervous wreck and Sakura who was beside her and was holding her hand, calming her down. 

"Ya Chaeyeon? What could be so important that you're going to say that you had made everybody come here." Yena said, her voice was full of annoyance and lips were pouted. 

"Ya Choi Yena! Stop being rude!" Yuri who was beside the duck hit Yuri's shoulder while sending daggers at her and everyone who was there laughed at how Yena coed on Yuri's scolding. 

"Well, I'll tell you guys later when we're all complete." Chaeyeon said, still laughing at Yena being whipped. 

"Who else were we waiting anyway?" Chaewon said. Quite annoyed too. Minjoo and Hyewon just destroyed her beauty sleep and she even didn't had any breakfast and lunch as it was almost 2 pm and seeing a lot of delicious foods in front of her made her stomach grumbled like crazy. 

"Chill Chaewon, I know you're hungry but don't let the beast get into you." Hyewon reprimanded. Another series of laughter followed suit as well. 

"We're waiting for Yujin and Wonyoung actually." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eonnis!" Soon after how many minutes, Yujin's loud voice was heard. The two youngest finally arrived. 

"You guys were late" Chaeyeon said as she stood up and went to the two. She flashed Wonyoung a smile as she hugged the girl and let her sat properly at her seat. 

"Sorry eonni, Yujin slept late and woke up late as well." Wonyoung reasoned, having her puppy eyes while pouting. 

Nako who was also present and was just two seats away from the youngest, giggled at her while she mumbled the word "cute". Luckily, no one heard her. 

 

Chaeyeon flashed the tallest among everyone else a smile and nodded. 

 

"It's okay Wonyoung-ah. Thanks for coming." 

"No problem eonni. And thanks for inviting us as well." Chaeyeon once again smiled at the latter and turned to face Yujin who was still standing. Yena, stood up too and now Yujin's starting to get nervous and was shaking inside. 

"C-Chaeyeon e-eonni, Y-Yena e-eonn-eonni" Yujin stuttered while looking at Chaeyeon who was glaring at her and Yena who was having an evil smirk on her face. 

"I clearly remembered that I told you last night to be here in the morning right?" Chaeyeon said. Yujin thought for a while and nervously laughed at Chaeyeon while rubbing the back of her neck. 

"I-I kinda f-forgot eonni. Sorry." 

"She sure always love to have a grand entrance eh?" It's now time for Yena to speak up and Yujin's nervousness grew stronger. "Eotteohge Chaeyeon-ah?" Yena added. 

"Hmm... I don't know. Are you thinking what I'm thinking Yena-ya?" Chaeyeon mumbled but enough for everyone to hear her words clearly making Yujin gulped an invisible lump in .

"Ahm... Yujin? This is the time were you're supposed to run?" Yuri said, giving Yujin some hints on what she's supposed to do since she noticed that the giant puppy was being glued at her place. 

"Yeah run Yujin! Don't let them get you!" Hitomi who was beside Sakura cheered loudly and by that, Yujin woke up and started to run around the open space of Chaeyeon's backyard while the two were chasing her. 

"Ya Yujin come back here!" Yena yelled, chasing the taller one. 

"No! You both will smack me if I did!" Yujin said still running away from her buddies grip. 

"Ya Yujin-ah!" 

"Agggh! Kkura eonni help me~" Yujin cried once Chaeyeon finally found a grip on her. Yena and Chaeyeon were throwing soft punches and head lucking the latter for being late. 

Okay, kids stop that already. I think Yujin already got your message." Even though it was so funny watching the trio, Sakura thought it was enough since Yujin was literally crying already. She thought it was cute and she's very soft to anything that's cute so she decided to help the now looked like a lost giant puppy.

 

As soon as the two released her, Yujin immediately went to Wonyoung's and hugged her lover as tightly as she possibly could. 

"They're so mean to me Wonyoung-ah." Yujin audibly said while burrying her face on the crook of the girl's neck and sniffling her nose. Everyone laughed at how cute and funny Yujin looked like who was clinging at their youngest like a coala. Wonyoung could only carresed the girl's back and hugged her tightly as well while giggling. Yujin was very cute. She thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Everyone got settled already. The crying puppy earlier finally stopped as she now had her lollipop with her. (She's still a kid alright?) And Chaeyeon cleared , signalling everyone that she was about to speak. 

"As you guys all know, I've gathered the gang here, cuz I have— actually we have something important to say." Chaeyeon began. Nervousness was visible on her face but thankfully, Sakura was beside her so she'd calmed down somehow.

"Yeah we know it already. Stop telling us the obvious." Nako said. Pissed was all written on her face and tone of voice. 

"Woah, she snapped. As expected from Eunbi's midget." Yena said, teasing Nako.

"Ya! Who are you calling a midget? As you weren't yourself."

"Well at least I'm taller than you. Pfft hahaha!"

"Eonnis stop it already, let's just hear what Chaeyeon and Sakura eonni wanted to say alright?" Wonyoung calmly said bringing everyone to pay attention back to the couple.    Chaeyeon mouthed a Thank you at their giant maknae and Wonyoung flashed her a no problem smile. Chaeyeon then looked at her lover lovingly and smiled preciously which Sakura did the same. Everyone who witnessed it had their gaze soft and was smiling at the two lovely couple. "Me and Sakura finally decided to settle down." Chaeyeon added making everyone gasped in surprised. 

 

It has been 2 years since they're lovely relationship had started and it's kinda like too early for them to decide something very serious like that. 

"Are we talking about what I am thinking right now?" Eunbi who was beside Nako said. Everyone looked at her and nodded in agreement. 

"I think we are eonni." Minjoo said. The couple laughed at their reaction as it was priceless for them. Nako who wasn't anything but pissed glared at them both making them stop and the laughter died down. Sakura this time cleared and decided to continue it. 

"Yes, we're getting married. And yes, we know it's too early but chill alright? It will happen after we have finished college." 

"Hooooh I thought we will finally be able to let that dancing machine stop but we'll still have to wait Yujin-ah." Yena said as she was faking her sobbed. 

"Yeah, I thought we'll finally be able to get rid of her eonni." Yujin disappointedly said and hugged Yena who was at her right. 

"Can I smack the both of them?" Chaeyeon asked as she was glaring at the two who were being so unreasonable. 

"Yeah go ahead. Maybe it will make their stupid brain to be properly positioned at their head." Nako was the one who agreed, giving Chaeyeon the permission to do what she asked earlier. As expected from the oh-so festy midge- sorry, cutie was what I wanted to say. 

"Ya! We're just kidding okay? Of course we're sad because Chaeyeon will finally get married but we're also relieved that it'll be after they graduate college." Yena countered. 

"Yeah! We still had 2 years more to enjoy everything!" Yujin followed. Minjoo furrowed her eyebrows as it sounded different to her ears.

"Ya, it sounded like you were the one who's going to be tied up with the knot after 2 years Yujin-ah." 

"O-ofcourse not!" Everyone laughed again as she stutteringly deffended herself. Seeing the girl who was madly blushing made Yena more. 

"Oh really? Hey Wonyoung? Looks like your puppy wants to be tied up with you two early." Wonyoung could only lowered down her head due to shyness. Actually, both of them wanted to get married to each other but, they're still young to think about that. For goodness sake they were still in their senior high school years. 

"Stop teasing our maknaes over there Yena will you? They might become a giant tomato if you continue to do it." Eunbi's voice echoed and again it made everyone errupted in laughing. 

"Okaaaaaay, can we guys eat now? I'm literally drooling over here." As expected to our food assaulter Hyewon. 

"Yep. Let's eat everyone!" And they started digging in. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was busy eating, with the couples feeding each other. Hitomi wanted so badly to eat the Cheese Deung Galbi (Grilled Baby Back Ribs with Cheese) but it's too far from her reach. She admits she has short arms so after many attempts, she gave up. She wanted to stand and take the Galbi to her place but she's too shy to do so. 

 

Hitomi could only let out a tired and annoyed sigh when Chaewon who was beside her, noticed her struggle. She's actually observing the girl from the start and she just waited for the girl to ask for her help but it didn't happen. So Chaewon made the move for her. 

 

Chaewon smoothly reached the Galbi with ease and Hitomi could only stare at her with jealousy in her eyes. Why was she born with short arms anyway? Now she could only envy someone, watching how she easily can eat her favorite Korean dish while she can't. 

 

But then, her eyes grew wide when the girl put the dish in front of her. She looked at the girl questioningly and saw her smiling at her. 

 

"I saw how you struggled to get that so there." The girl said. Hitomi's envious eyes where now filled with so much delightment while she gawked at the food. 

"Thank you so much!" She said and quickly devoured the food. The girl beside her just giggled, watching how clumsy Hitomi got while eating the food. 

"You surely love cheese foods that much?" Hitomi gulped the food first before she answered.

"Ne~ I love cheese and every food that has it too." The girl just nodded. 

 

 

Ahhhh~ Kyeopta!    Chaewon squeeled inside.

 

 

 

"I'm Chaewon." Chaewon flashed her fairy smile at the girl while introducing herself. Hitomi flashed her toothy smile too, making her cheeks to be clearly seen. 

"Hitomi. Nice to meet you Chaewon." 

"Nice to meet you too Peachy-Tomi." 

"Peachy-Tomi?" Hitomi wondered. 

"You look like a cute Peach with your fluffy cheeks like that so you're my Peachy-Tomi from now on" 

"Eh?" Both were surprised. Upon realizing her mistake, Chaewon shook her head and hands in front of the girl. 

"I didn't mean it like that, I swear!" Hitomi giggled at how cute Chaewon was. 

"Naa, it's no biggie. Let's eat?" Hitomi asked and smiled at her. Chaewon nodded and they continued to eat. Owning the Cheese Deung Galbi all to themselves. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 

 

It was already evening and all the couples had gone to their home already aside from the three of them. They were still at Chaeyeon's backyard stargazing. 


"I still can't believe you two ended up with each other. I mean, Yujin's so dork that she can't even tell you anything." Yena said chuckling. 

"Yeah, Still so proud of you dongsaeng." Chaeyeon said and Yujin smiled while she enveloped Wonyoung tighter unto her embrace. 

"I love you so much Wonyoung-ah" Yujin mumbled only for Wonyoung to hear. Wonyoung smiled and looked at Yujin. She placed a chaste kiss on the girl's lips as her hands were on the girl's chest. 

"I love you too Yujin-ah" The girl said after they had detached their lips. 

"I promise I won't ever let you go." Yujin once again said. Sincerity was visible on her eyes and Wonyoung couldn't do anything but to fall harder to the girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Don't worry, I'm not planning of letting go from you as well." 

 

 

 

 

 


THE END~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

 

OKAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

 

 

So finally this book's done. After 4 months of writing and you guys, patiently waiting, it already reached it's end. 

 

I would just like to express my greatest gratitude to everyone of you who had read this book even if this book's really not that good and to your patience as well on waiting for the updates. I once again apologize for the ending as it's not the one that you had expected. This work's actually my first. You know, writing a book other than one-shots so yeah.

 

Again I hope that still you guys had enjoyed this last chapter. I tried to put everything in place with this ending so that's the reason why it's like this and please don't forget to drop your thoughts :) 

 

Words weren't really enough to thank you my fellow Wiz*ones and annyeongz shippers out there for supporting this crap but THANK YOU! 

 

By the way, Guys please check this new fmv that I recently made. It's kinda like my gift to everyone there who read this story and everyone else who didn't.  

 

Jang Wonyoung Tragic Story

 

 

 

I DON'T WANNA LOVE YOU FINALLY ENDS HERE. 

 

See you guys when I see you hahaha 

Have a graceful NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

Let's hope for ANNYEONGZ TO HAPPEN OKAY? LET'S NOT GIVE UP! AND LET'S CONTINUE HOLDING ON TO OUR SINKING SHIP ORYT? 

 

 

 

 

위쯔원 다음에 봐요~ 잘가요~