CHAPTER 24 — ( Sijag - 시작 )

I Don't Wanna Love You

 

 

CHAPTER 24

 

 

 

 

Morning once again came. Yujin woke up from the smell of new morn hay enveloping the 4 pink walled room. She turned to her right and found Wonyoung lying beside her. Arms tightly wrapping around her stomach while head leaning on her chest like it's the most comfortable pillow. Yujin smiled at the sight. She still can't believe that Wonyoung and her are now in a "Relationship". It's still a dream to her. A dream that she never wouldn't want to wake up anymore. 

 

"Quit staring" But then again, the girl lying on her chest was real and made her realized that everything was real. This wasn't anything of a dream. Wonyoung softly uttered, eyes still closed, head still placed on her chest and hands were still wrapping securely around her stomach. Yujin was a bit surprised. Did Wonyoung just told her to stop staring? Or Wonyoung could be in her little dreamland and she's unconsciously sleep talking. Yujin giggled at the cute thought she came up.

 


Yujin woke up from her ray of thoughts when the girl beside her stirred. She was silently staring at the girl. Observing her tiny movements. Wonyoung was woken up. Slowly her eyelids flocked open, adjusting to the light their room had been sorrounded. This caused a panicked towards the puppy, thinking that she might've disturbed her angel's beautiful sleep. Wonyoung then lifted her head up and quickly Yujin closed her eyes. 

 

"C'mon, I know you're awake. Stop pretending like you're still fast asleep." 

 

"I am sleeping. My eyes are closed can't you see?" 

 

"Yeah. Fool your buddies not me." Yujin opened her eyes again and gave Wonyoung a pout. Wonyoung giggled and pinched Yujin's nose making the older girl pout more.

 

"Stop pouting. Big dogs don't do such thing." 

 

"But I'm not a dog." Yujin disapproved. Getting herself  up on a sitting position, copying Wonyoung. 

 

"But you are MY big doggy Yujiniiiiiieeeee!" Wonyoung said then circled her arms securely on the girl's neck and stared at her lovingly and Yujin could only wonder if Wonyoung could become anymore cuter than she ever is already.   

 

"Wonyoung-ah?" Yujin softly asked.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"You were sleep talking this morning."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah I heard it. Loud and clear. Although your voice was very soft and low but I still heard it."

 

"Yeah? So what did I said?" Wonyoung's face remained calm. With her loving smile plastered on her it while admiringly focusing her gaze at the cute Ahn Yujin.

 

"Quit staring" 

 

"I'm sorry, you're just so cute this morning." Yujin blushed at Wonyoung's sudden sweet talk but she tend to despise it in a matter of second. 

 

"Pfft cheeseball. But really, that's what you said." 

 

"Oh, I wasn't sleep talking that time. I was actually directing them to you."

 

"Really? How'd you know that I was staring at you? You were sleeping." Yujin had tilted her head to the side questioningly. Wonyoung found it very adorable and she can't help herself release a sweet giggle.

 

"I felt it." Was Wonyoung's simple answer but brought a lot of tingling feeling to Yujin.

 

"Pfft! Haha! Yup, you're a cheeseball! A giant one." Yujin said while trying to lower down her laughters. 

 

"Alt least I'm being sweet!" Wonyoung said, half smiling and half offended with how Yujin was laughing to her. 

 

 

A comforting silence wrapped the whole room with them only lovingly stared at each other. No thoughts in their mind. Just smiling like idiots in the early morning, savoring their precious moment.

 

"Why are you so beautiful?" Yujin said. Tone so gentle and full of adoration to the girl. Thumbs brushing the hem of Wonyoung's hair and caressing her ever so smooth pair of cheeks. Wonyoung's cheeks were now again covered with redness and a shy smile was visible on her face because of the girl's sudden striking words. She can only turn her head down for Yujin to not see her blushing face.

 

 

"Now who's being cheesy?" 

 

"Seriously, I'm telling the truth." 

 

"Yeah let's get up before we'll gonna be late for school." Wonyoung rose up still trying to calm her unsettled heart down caused by this ever so cheesy Yujin. Again, Yujin could only puckered her lips but eventually, followed what Wonyoung ordered. They don't want to be late for school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 

"EONNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS" Once classes for the morning were done Yujin quickly searched for her two buddies.  She then shouted at the top of her lungs when she finally saw the students she'd been looking for.

 

"Jeez Yujin, do you really have to shout?" 

 

"Agh, I think my eardrums just broke." Yena and Chaeyeon were in the quadrangle waiting for their lovely pairs to arrive. They were both having their wonderful and peaceful time when suddenly the ever so loud voice of one giant dog broke their precious resting. 

 

"Yena eonni, Chaeyeon eonni, I have an emergency. This is code RED!

 

"What code red are you saying? Do we even have that? Tsk." Yena said. Still remained lying down on the comforting green bermuda grass trying to be unbothered by their maknae's disturbance.

 

"Aish, this will be another stupid problem again." Chaeyeon mumbled, face palming herself.

 

"Okay so here... what do usually couples do?" 

 

 

 

 

"___"

 

 

 

 

"___" 

 

 

 

 

The question made the two jolt from their lying position and fixed their surprised eyes on Yujin. 

 

 

"Ya eonni??? Don't just stare at me. I need answers! Aish!"

 

"Did you just asked us what do couples do? couples!?" Yena who was still trying to absurb Yujin's  question asked for confirmation. 

 

"Yeah, are you deaf eonni? The last time I've checked, your ears were still fine." 

 

"Ya Ahn Yujin!" 

 

"Wait-wait-wait. Couple? Why are you asking us about that?" 

 

"Ahm, cuz you guys have girlfriends and I don't know what to do since it's my first time and she told me last night to ask you guys." Yujin shyly reasoned out. She seriously didn't want to do this however, she really loves Wonyoung and she'll do everything to see that precious smile on the girl's lips. Doing this called "couple" things and stuff will eventually turn Wonyoung's frown upside-down. 

 

"Huh? She? Who's this she that told you?"

 

"Wait- you have a girlfriend?" 

 

"The ever dorky-shy-stupid and lame Ahn Yujin has now a girlfriend? Why didn't we know about this?" Yena's mouth left ajar for the new information they had recieved. 

 

She was just crying last week because of her poor lovelife right?  Yena asked herself.

 

"Ya! And yeah I have. She just said yes to me last niiiiight!" 

 

"Hold it you two! Let's clear this out first okay? Now who's this girlfriend of yours?" 

 

"Kim Minjoo." Snapped Yena. An evil smirk was widely shown on her face. This create a panic on the puppy's end. She looked left and right, front and back for any signs of her girl around, afraid that she might heard that and she sighed in relief when she saw nothing.

 

 

 

 

"__"

 

 

 

 

 

"__"

 

 

 

 

"Ya Choi Yena! W-what made you say that!?"

 

"Kim Minjoo? You mean my cousin Kim Minjoo? Ya Ahn Yujin are you serious?" 

 

"What!? You believe this ugly-duckling here?" 

 

"Says the ever ugly giant old puppy who looks like the female version of the Pirates the Carribean!" 

 

"Ya!!!"

 

"Yaaaaa too!

 

"SHUT UP!" Chaeyeon's loud angry tone stopped the two child's bickering. Both closed their big mouths but the glares they're sending to each other were still there. 

 

 

Sigh.... Chaeyeon could only sigh at the both of them.

 

 

"Can you please for once, stop bickering? I'm tired of listening to you're Yaaaaas! Clear!?"

 

"Ne" Still glaring at each other.

 

"Ya are we clear!?" Successfully Chaeyeon managed to stop the two from silently killing each other in their own mind. 

 

"YES!

 

"Good. Now, is it true? My cousin Minjoo's your girlfriend?" 

 

"What? Of course not! I mean okay, wee're friends, we became close and  I was attracted to her at first that I thought I was kinda inlove with her but Minjoo eonni made things clear for me that what I'm feeling towards her was just an admiration and nothing else. Besides, Minjoo eonni has her own girlfriend. She told me that." 

 

"Girlfriend? She doesn't have any girlfriend." Chaeyeon said, wondering why Minjoo had told Yujin that lie. Then she remembered Yujin and her cousin's first encounter. 

 

 

 

The night at pubs. She had taken down into notes to talk to her cousin soon. 

 

 

 

 

"Well if Minjoo's not your girlfriend, then who is it?" 

 

"Why are you so dumb Yena eonni? Of course it's Wonyoung. The ever so lovely and amazing Jang Wonyoung. Who else would it be?" 

 

 

 

"__"

 

 

 

"__"

 

 

 

 

"Oh my gaaaawd. You confessed to her already???" Yena's the first one to break the silence down that filled their sorrounding awhile ago. 

 

"Yy-yeah haha" Yujin stutteringly said while rubbing the back of her neck lowly and shyly laughing.

 

"Whipped. And she said yes?" 

 

"Yep!" Yujin couldn't be any proud of herself that she made Wonyoung said yes to her. Yena could only rolled her eyes to the side jokingly. She then made the sound of that opening bottle of soda using her thumb and mouth and giving Yujin a big thumbs up after the sound came out, grinning widely. Kinda proud of their maknae too for doing that.

 

"So that means, you two are dating now?" Chaeyeon asked. Still trying to put everything together in her ever confused and surprised brain.

 

"Ahm, I don't know?" Yujin said. Unsure of what they have. Seriously, she's a freshman on this one. She doesn't have any idea what do people called that kind of stage in their relationship. Chaeyeon flicked the girl's forehead, rolling her eyes. She finally organized the information that was being revealed and she can't believe that Yujin was so damn of a stupid.

 

"Of course you are idiot. Aish, I can't believe Wonyoung agreed to date you, you dumb!"  

 

"How did you do it?" Yena asked. Not minding Chaeyeon's scolding to Yujin.

 

"I didn't thought that Yena eonni's words hit you like a thunderbolt haha."

 

"Yeah, thanks by the way guys also to Minjoo eonni and Hitomi eonni. All of you really pushed me to do it, but if not for you two's excessive advices? I'd probably be still sulking in the corner watching and admiring Wonyoung from afar." 

 

"Of course, we always knew that you're a helpless dork when it comes to Wonyoung. Glad you already made it Yujin-ah." 

 

"Yeah, we're very proud of ya Ahn puppy Yujinie!" Yena patted Yujin's head, messing her hair. 

 

"Yeah Thanks eonni. Anyways, so what shall I do?" Yujin asked all innocently. Yena and Chaeyeon looked at each other with that evil smirk sending signals. 

 

 

 

 

Should Yujin be worried? 

 

 

 

Should she regret asking help on this two? 

 

 

 

 

Geokjeong hajima Yujinie. I'm sure you, seeking for your eonni's help's brilliant!  She cheered herself up. 

 

 

 

And it was Wonyoung who recommended them. What could go wrong right?  She continued to talk with herself. It seems like, half of her brain believe that everything will be okay but seeing the weird and creepy faces of Chaeyeon and Yena, half of her brain's telling her that the two's plotting an evil plan. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 

 


"Wonyoung-ah?" Wonyoung was scribbling something on her notepad when Nako called her. 

 

"Hmm? Ne eonni?" She answered. Still had her eyes fixed on her notepad. 

 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" 

 

"Yes go ahead." 

 

"I mean not here. I want to talk to you somewhere else." Nako's fidgeting tone of voice made Wonyoung stopped what her doing and turned her focus to the girl with this questioning expression. 

 

"Is it something serious?" Nako could only gave her a nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne. It is"

 

 

 

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

A short update! 

 

So I need your opinion on this one jebaaaaal! I don't really don't have any idea about this "couple stuff" ( huhu the hardships of being a male writer ) Please tell me the things couples do so I can have idea and use it in the next chapter. T_T

 

Also, what do you guys think on the last part.? What do you guys think Nako will tell  our dearest Wonyoung?? Give me your thoughts and opinions about this Chap. Don't forget to upvote and sub juseyo~ 

 

Ranting too much now haha thanks! Ciao!