CHAPTER 1 — (Your my wonderful gift.)

I Don't Wanna Love You

CHAPTER 1

 

"WONYOUNGIEEEE!" A loud voice was heard in the living room making the person that's in the kitchen scrambed to where the sound came from, only to find a grinning Yujin calmly sitting on one of the couches

"Seriously Ahn Yu Jin, Stop bothering me!" A furious Wonyoung said to her friend. She was making them breakfast and she's super hungry! 

"Awww... C'mon Wonyoungie, I'm bored." 

"So? What does that have to do with me? You know, I'm too kind here to make you breakfast. The least you can do is to interrupt me. You have any idea how hungry I am now!?" Yujin just flashed her bunny-like smile with sparky eyes. Wonyoung really don't have any idea how she managed to do such a cute act but, her stomach is more important now than to entertain this bored bunny here. 

"Well, I'm not hungry, I'm just bored. Play with me Wonyoung~ah" Even though the act is super duper cute however, Wonyoung finds it rather disgusting. Who does that? Whinning like a baby? A kid who wants her mom to take her to a zoo or somewhere fun? Eww gross! Plus, the wiggling of her hands and feet and pouting like a fish isn't something Wonyoung wished to see early in the morning before breakfast. She might loose her appettite. And she do not want that. 

"Well again, I AM HUNGRY! I can even skin you and eat you ALIVE if you continue to be so annoying! JUST LET ME MAKE OUR BREAKFAST IN PEACE WILL YOU!" And by that, she stormed back to her kitchen, finishing whatever unfinished business in there. Meanwhile, in the living room, a grinning Yujin leaning herself at one of the couches, hugging a plushie can be seen. She must be now daydreaming again. 

"Wonyoung making our breakfast is what wife's do in the morning. Me, annoying her is what husbands do to their wife. We're like a couple already ㅋㅋ" Yujin silently thought making her smirk and then grin and then giggle? And then cringe like a teenage girl who just got her flowers accepted by her crush. 

The scene earlier where Wonyoung was seriously cooking their food in the kitchen and her being bored and annoying the girl was actually one of the bunny's dream. 
That iness that Wonyoung has when she's cooking is a sight Yujin could forever imprint in her head. She just doesn't have any control on her body when it's starting to feel that weird feeling again where she can't even explain what it is. So the best that she can do was to stop Wonyoung from being y and, the only thing that came up to her mind  to do that? was to shout so loud like she was about to die. And guess what? It did worked! 

Obviously it did. However, this just cause a lot mess on Yujin's mind. After their little argument, the weird feeling she was having just doubled- No trippled, quadroupled? Even 10x'd? She can't explain how it leveled up though but, she's 101% sure on what she's been feeling towards her bestfriend since kindergarten. 

It isn't just a simple crush. 


It isn't a simple LIKE too. No it isn't. She liked her already many years ago. 

But rather, it is something more than that. Something more than friendship, something more than bestfriend should feel for each other. 

She's definitely sure that she loves the girl. Not a "Bestfriend Love" But rather, a "Romatic-Love". That type of love that couples have. That love that can be able to inspire you to go to Paris and just walk around the park near the eiffell tower. 

She loves her bestfriend. 

She loves her even before they reached middle-school. 

She loves her for so long and no one even knew about it. 

She loves her. She knows it all too well and she's very aware that everyday, spending time with her can actually make her trip to broken-hearted lane much easier however, she still chose to stick around the giant baby. 

She still chose to see those half crescent moolike eyes when Wonyoung smiles. Those glares which she finds so adorable and Wonyoung making the best aegyo is something Yujin will never get tired of watching. 

Wonyoung's whole being is now keeping her live up everyday. So, even if the other one doesn't have any idea about her feelings, she doesn't have any plans on telling her. 

 

Gwaenchana. 

 

She doesn't want to end whatever they have right now. Although she want them to be more than that, oh how she wish but, a big part of her was afraid of rejection and the consequence after. 

She's afraid to lose Wonyoung. 

That's why, she would rather keep it hidden, burried under her veins than telling it to her. 

Losing Wonyoung will really make her lose herself too. And she don't want that. 

 

 

 

 


 

"Why aren't you dressed for school yet?" They just finished their breakfast. Wonyoung was already done putting the last touch on her uniform. An inner white collared long sleeve, a striped gold and red ribbon and a vest. Finishing the upper part with a dark blue, gold buttoned coat with the gold logo of the school on the right side. Lastly, a grey skirt and a white sneakers to finish it up. Yujin's fully aware of how much class the uniform brought to the students but, this just brought a different heiry vibe when a certain Jang Wonyoung's wearing it. She really looks so sophisticated and elegant on them. She's like a gem that is so expensive that you don't even want to touch it because you're afraid it would cause a scratch on it's body. Nevertheless, It still doesn't explain the fact why this bunny here still haven't had her uniform on? 

"Yujin? Earth to Yujin??? Ya eonni!" Yujin was still quiet in her own world until Wonyoung snaps her two fingers in front of her. 

"Aish, what's happening to me? Didn't know that being in-love can cause your brain to be out of the world " Yujin thought while shaking her head like she's about to have some diziness or whatever. 


"Huh? What is it again?" Yujin confusedly asked. 

"You aren't listening are you? Where were you?"

"Huh? What do you mean where am I? I was here the whole time, sitting" 

"Yeah you tell me, you where there but it seems like your brain wasn't." Wonyoung rolled her eyes to the side, Yujin saw this and she then lowered her head facing the floor tiles while mumbling a short sorry. Wonyoung felt guilty on what she did and so, she touched Yujins' cheek making the bunny faced her and smiled a comforting smile to her. 
"Just get ready for school." She softly said. Yujin swore that she just saw an angel coming down from heaven by that. Wonyoung was so close to her and with her hands on her cheek's surely making her world and heart to stop beating. 

Yujin shrugged her daydreaming this time and pouted in front of Wonyoung. 

"Ohh, It won't work Ahn. We have school today so you need to get dressed. Shoo! Call me when your done." Wonyoung playfully pushed the sulking bunny all the way to their shared bedroom and Yujin could only obliged. 


 

 

 

 

 


 


Yujin wore her uniform as fast as she could and called Wonyoung saying that she's ready. They both left the building and decided to take Wonyoungs' car today for school.


"Why is it always your car? I miss driving mine." Yujin on the driver seat said while pouting. 

"As much as I remembered the last time we used your car was, last Friday." 

"It still doesn't changed the fact that we used yours for two days straight. And we're using it again today. I miss my Porsche" 

"What's the difference?" 

"The difference is that, this is not my car" Wonyoung just sighed at the child-like act of her cuttie eye-smiling bunny bestfriend. She shook her head while having a comfortable smile plasteresd on her face. She then faced the window on her right and stared outside. Since it's still early, traffic isn't that much in Seoul high way today so she still has the clear view of the street. 
Yujin on the driver's seat, ocasionally stole some glances at her bestfriend that's seating on the passengers' seat. Thinking what she did to deserve a truly marvelous best friend like Wonyoung was still a mystery to be solved but, she doesn't care. Since whatever that is, it might be good. Cause she believed, that those people who did good in their past lives will have something wonderful in their next life. And Wonyoung's obviously her "Something Wonderful". 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 


Eyyyyyyyyyyyy~ First Chapter is up!

 

So how was it? Tell me your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Also if you like this? Please subscribe and do upvote. 감사합니다! 

 

Till the next update. See ya~