CHAPTER 11 — (Bathump...)

I Don't Wanna Love You

CHAPTER 11

 

 

 

 


YUJIN's POV

 


"Eonni? I'll go to the comfort room first. Would you like to come?"

"No. I'll just wait for you here" 

"Okay. I'll be fast"

"You better be Jang Wonyoung." 

 

 

 

School's done for the day. Nako and Sakura eonni went home as well as Yena, Chaeyeon and Yuri eonni. Hitomi eonni? I don't know where she is. She might be somewhere after her bathroom department  earlier. I'm still here at the school's field waiting for Wonyoung to get back so that we can go home too, when I saw Minjoo eonni not far away. 

 

"Minjoo eonni!" I called her and waved my hands at her. She stopped then looked at my direction. I got excited seeing her all of a sudden that I actually run my way to her

"Yujinie~" 

"Where are you going eonni? And who are you with?"

"Oh, We're going home and this is Kim Chaewon eonni and Kang Hyewon eonni. They were my dorm-mates when I'm still dorming here at school." 

"Ahh... Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed to them.

"Chaewon eonni, Hyewon eonni, this is Ahn Yu Jin. She is a friend of Chaeyeon eonni." Both of them bowed and held hands.

 "Are you all going home?" I turned to Minjoo eonni and asked.

"Yes." Was Minjoo eonni's short answer. 

"Okay then" Why was her answer so short? 

Doesn't she know that she has the most beautiful voice?

She should talk more you know!

 

 

"Okay? We'll go now then. Nice to see you" 

Wait, Don't go yet eonni!

 

"Okay. Nice too see you too eonni." 

Wait? Why didn't I want her to go? 

 

 

"Okay." 

"Okay." Minjoo eonni's. going. Along with her friends. A big part of me wanted to stop her from going for an uknown reason and a part of me was telling me that I shouldn't because I don't have any business to tell to her anyway. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MINJOO EONNI!" But, I guess the big part of me won. I just shouted the name of Minjoo eonni. She looked so confused when she turned to me. I just flashed her my innocent smile as always and that made her smile too.

 

 


Bathump... Batump...

 

 

Bathump... Bathump...

 

 


 

Okay? 

What is this? 

It was just a simple smile from Minjoo eonni and my heart's beated so loudly? 

 

 


"Yujin eonni!" 

Wonyoung-ah?  Thank goodness she's here already.

 

"Wonyoung-ah~" She was running towards me and was entirely smiling. Oh, I feel like I could melt this instant to her smile. 

"Have you waited long eonni?" 

"Anni. You done?" 

"Yep. Let's go?" Wonyoung was holding my wrist. She's holding my wrist!  Gawd I'm so in Heaven right now! She was signaling me to go but I stopped knowing that Minjoo eonni was still here along with her friends.

"Wait, Wonyoung-ah? This is Minjoo eonni. She's a cousin of Chaeyeon eonni" Out of reflex, I grab Minjoo eonni's hand which she flinched a little. Maybe she was surprised when I held it. 

 

 

 

 

Bathump... Bathump...

 

 

Bathump... Bathump...

 

 

 

 

Here it is again. 

Why on earth does my heart race like this? 

Maybe because I was holding Wonyoung's hand ever since?

I really felt like I'm already in heaven.

 

 

 

"Minjoo eonni, this is Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung. My bestfriend" 

"Nice to meet you eonni" Wonyoung said and offered her hand for a handshake. Minjoo eonni smiled and accepted her hand for a handshake too. 

"Nice to meet you too Wonyoung. This are my dormmates before. Kang Hyewon eonni and Kim Chaeyeon eonni." They both exchanged their greetings and handshakes. Minjoo eonni then turned to me.

"Yujin-ah? Do you have something to say? Because we really need to get going. We still have to do our group study" 

"Group study? Eonni? School's done. You should go straight home." 

"Yujin eonni's right eonni. We've been studying for weeks now and even this whole day. It's time to rest now eonni" Wonyoung said. I'm glad she's supporting my decision and helped me here with Minjoo eonni.

"How'd you know we we're studying this whole day? Do you have some kind of magic?" Chaewon eonni said. Which earned a giggle from both Minjoo and Hyewon eonni. Now that I have the clear glimpse of Hyewon' eonni's face, I just realized that she's extremely beautiful. Like she's the International face of all the pretty girls. 

"Why are you always stupid? Of course every student's doing that. Except for those who aren't and just attended school for the sake of it." Hyewon eonni said, after she smacked the back of the Chaewon eonni's head. Okay, I know I said earlier that she's extremely beautiful but she can be very brutal. Like dangerously brutal and scary sometimes.
All of us giggled at the both of them quarelling.

"Thanks for the concern kids but we just have to do it right Minjoo-ya?" 

"Ne. Eonni" 

"Okay. Sorry eonni. Just wanted to say good bye." I said to her and flashed a nervous smile. Minjoo eonni flashed me her wonderful smile again and I swore it just light up everything but, thanks, I didn't had that racing heart thumping again. 

"Bye now eonni. Take care" Wonyoung said and I just nodded. Waving at them goodbye. 

"See you Yujin-ah" I don't know if it's just me or not but, her smile's really different. I know I'd said this before that I will let Minjoo eonni's real and true smile come out one day but, I don't know if I can take it? I mean she is so pretty like, I wanted to have her face and have it exchanged with mine. Maybe in that way, Wonyoung will look at me differently and will notice me? However, Minjoo eonni's just simply smiling and I can't even help my heart from racing and myself from melting, how much more if I'll get to see her true smile? Which I believe is so beautiful than anything else. Maybe more  beautiful than  Wonyoung? Ani, ani. Of course my Wonyoung's smile is the most beautiful than any other.

 "See you too eonni" I answered and flashed her my dimpled smile.

"Bye Wonyoung-ah" She said to Wonyoung.

"Bye eonni" Wonyoung replied and waved her hands for goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

"Ya~ Minjoo. What was that?"

"What?" 

"Did you saw how that Yujin girl looked at you?" Minjoo, Hyewon and Chaewon were now walking their way to Minjoo's house for their group study. When they were far enough from school, Hyewon told them her observation about earlier's encounter. Minjoo who was surprised by the sudden question, doesn't know what to say.

"What look are you saying eonni?" Minjoo was surprised and confused of the question. 

"Ya, didn't you noticed it earlier? How about you Chaewon? You'd seen that look givin by that Yujin girl to our Minjoo right?" Minjoo and Hyewon looked at her

"Eh? What look? Sorry I got distracted earlier so I didn't noticed anything." Chaewon said. 

"Ahh right, you got distracted by Yujinie's bestfriend. What was her name again? Ahh..." Minjoo made a thinking pose.

"Wonyoung. Her name's Jang Wonyoung" Chaewon quickly completed. Which earned her a smirk from Minjoo.

"Wonyoung eh? That post girl?" Hyewon said.

"Hey! Take that back. She's not a post okay? She's just so tall and her figure's to die for." Hyewon and Minjoo errupted in laughter while watching a daydreaming Chaewon. 

"But seriously though, that Yujin has something for our Minjoo." Hyewon said. "The way she looked at her's just different from anyone else's stares." She added. 

"Really? Maybe it's because our Minjoo's so pretty and she was just amazed by her beauty? I mean we get that a lot of times right?" Chaewon said. 

"I don't think so. I think she has crush on you." Hyewon turned her gaze to the girl beside her who was having reddiness all over her face.

"Eh what are you saying eonni? Why would she have a crush on me?" 

"Duh~ stop being so humble there. We all know that your beauty can capture anyone. Well except for us of course." 

"Hyewon eonni, look at our Minjoo. She's blushing so hard." 

"Ya~ I'm not." 

"Don't tell us you have a crush on that tall person too?" Hyewon gasped. Minjoo didn't answered but her shy smile and the sudden reddiness of her cheeks said it all. 

"I just find her so adorable." Minjoo softly 

"Really?" Chaewon teasingly asked. Minjoo looked at them and saw their teasing look and smirks on their faces but Minjoo managed to show them a poker innocent face while nodding. 

"You're always no fun. Both of you and Hyewon eonni are just so the same" Chaewon slumped her shoulders down and sighed. Hyewon and Minjoo just giggled to her. "Anyways, what about KeuKeu? She's here in Korea right?" That question made Minjoo stopped on her tracks. They stopped too and looked at her. 

"Why did you have to asked that? You know how sensitive she is when we talk about-" 

"Talk about what? I'm fine eonni. I just got surprised." Hyewon elbowed hit Chaewon on her side and glared at her before going to Minjoo's side and hugged her.

"I'm sure you are. Kriesha's the one who left without any word. Who does she think she is when suddenly she just pops out of nowhere on Minjoo's gate and tell her that she's still her girlfriend?" 

"Hyewon eonni? Calm down now okay? This is not the time for ranting and besides your suffocating Minjoo now!" 

"Oh, Sorry. I got carried away." 

"Yeah seems that you are." 

"Okay, I already said sorry. Sigh, I miss my Sato Minami" 

"Ya~ eonni? You get to see her everyday on facetime right? And she'll get back after this semester here in Korea. So  stop sulking!" And by that, Chaewon stormed her way to Minjoo's house leaving a poker faced Minjoo again , with  her thoughts on Kriesha's sudden arrival and her growing feelings for the younger one and a sulking Hyewon who was missing her adorable Minami. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WONYOUNG's POV

 


Me and Yujin eonni were on our way to our shared pad. I'm currently here, sitting on the passenger's seat of Yujin eonni's Porsche while she was the one driving. Yujin eonni was always the one who's driving when we are together. She told me that since she was the eonni, she's responsible to take care of me. Back then, I thought it's natural for her to be like that and I didn't had much feeling about it. I was thankful because of it and I felt really glad she was my bestfriend and she's older than me because she got the responsibility of taking care of things on the both of us. But now? I don't know, it's just different. Everything she does is beautiful to me and everything she does brought me happiness. 


"Wonyoungiiiiiie? I understand that I'm so beautiful that's why you can't stop looking at me but, why are you so quiet?"

Am I staring at her this whole time?

 

"I'm always quiet" 

"It's just different today. What are you thinking?" 

You.

 

"Nothing. I'm just super tired today." Yujin eonni nodded. I turned my gaze back at the road in front, away from Yujin eonni. If I continued to stare at her, I might expose something and it might freak her out. 

"By the way. You and Nako eonni earlier-" 

"What about it?" 

"I don't know. I just felt something's off with-" 

"Something's off with what?" I turned to look at her and waited for her continuation. She seemed very stiff and nervous at the same time. I can see sweats running from her forehead already. 

"Nevermind. It's just probably my imagination or something." Now I'm very curious on what this is.

"C'mon. You can tell me. What is it?" 

"It's just nonesense. Just- just forget it." 

"Okay, how can I forget it when you're acting like you're very nervous and sweating buckets of sweat out there?" It rises the curiousity in me okay? I wanted to know what that imagination she had or whatever that is earlier. If whatever that is, I wanted to come clean and cut out the confusion she's having. What am I saying?

"It's probably because of the weather? Yeah, It's too hot here inside, should we open the car windows?" 

"Stop fooling around eonni. It's either you tell me what's in your mind or you'll stop the car and I'm gonna get out." I don't know why I got mad, I'm just curious on wanting to know what that is but I didn't thought it will be up to this extent. I was surprised when eonni suddenly got to the sidestreet and stopped the car. I was kinda bit sad because she wanted me to go out instead of talking. Maybe she don't want to be with me today? Aishh... Why did I even said that? Yujin eonni hates choosing. Why did I let her chose earlier? Aish, stupid Wonyoung! 

 

I then grabbed my bag on the back seat and was ready to go out when Yujin eonni held my arms, preventing me to move further. At first I thought it was just the strap of my bag or something that held me but when I took a closer look It was the hand of Yujin eonni. Tightly gripping my arm. 

 

Bathump... Bathump... Bathump... 

 

What was that? 

 

 

  I moved my gaze at her and saw her head leaning on her left hand that was holding the steering wheel and releasing heavy breaths.

There I realized how troubled she was. I slowly removed her hand that was tightly gripping unto my left arm but was again surprised because her grip just tightens. 

 

Bathump... Bathump... Bathump...

 

Okay, this should stop!

 

 

"I'm not telling you to go" She said. Head still leaning on her left hand that was holding the steering wheel. "I'm sorry." She said softly. Why was she saying sorry? I should be the one to say sorry! I  put her under pressure. Iwas just silent. Patiently waiting for her to continue.  

"It's just a very small thing and yet, we're about to fight because of it. I'm tired and just wanted to go home and I know that you are as well so I just wanted to take us home quickly but that thought suddenly pops out of my head and I just- I just thought that it was absurd because she's just being friendly and all that but my head was saying something different again that maybe she have this special something inside of her and then I kept imagining things everytime we were all together and that you were beside each other acting all sweet like nothing ever existed in the world except for the both of you and that it's annoying to see that you are so happy with her company and you might forget about me, that you might come to the point of your life where you'll chose her to be your bestfriend instead of me and that-"

"Bwahahaha"  She looked at me, heavily panting. "Sorry, it's just bwahahaha

"Told you it's just nonesense" She returned to leaning her head to her hands, gripping the steerwheel. 

"Why were you thinking like that? Nako eonni is my new friend and we became close yes, she makes me laugh that's because she's so silly sometimes but never, I mean NEVER will I exchanged my dear bestfriend for her. Understand me eonni?" I didn't thought that Yujin eonni's troubled about that. 
Should I feel good about it? Like, she's acting like she's somewhat... "jealous" ? Aish, why am I blushing thinking about that? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wonyoung-ah?" 

 

"Hmm..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Am I just only a bestfriend to you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

And that was our Chapter. How was it? Sorry to keep you waiting btw. Anyways, again, how was this chapter? Comment your thoughts on the comment box below juseyo~ 

 

여러분들 감사합니다 ~