CHAPTER 25 — ( Nothing special about this chapter )

I Don't Wanna Love You

 

 

CHAPTER 25 

 

 

 

"So, you're asking us what to do about this "couple stuff" right?" After Yena and Chaeyeon's eye-contact. Yena once again asked Yujin if they got her correctly. Hessitantly, the latter nodded and was now regretting why she even asked them about it.

"So here's what you're going to do..." Chaeyeon started and as much as Yujin want's to not listen to their words, it made her excited and anticipate what's coming out of the two's mouth.  


••••

"1st • you walk her and pick her up at her class room. This is for you to make sure that Wonyoung's safe. • " Yujin thought about it for a moment. 

 


'Twas the end of the school day and Yujin was at the front of Wonyoung's class, waiting for the latter. A big smile was seen plastered on her face when she saw Wonyoung came out of their classroom. 

"Wonyoung-ah, Kaja?" Yujin said as soon as Wonyoung noticed her, still having that big grin on her face. She then linked both of their arms when Wonyoung was already by her side and started walking. 

"Why are you here?" Wonyoung asked. Smilling at how dorky her Yujin looked like wearing that grin. 

"I'm picking you up of course." 

"Okay? Why?" Since the beginning of their school days, never once in Wonyoung's life where Yujin picked her at her classroom. So she's really puzzled at her eonni's presence when she came out. 

"Ahh... Cuz I'm your girlfriend? And as your girlfriend, it is my duty to walk you and pick you up to your classroom for your safety!" Yujin enthusiastically said. Wonyoung can't help but giggle and nodded in understanding of what her eonni's trying to do. 

"Are you gonna do this every day?" 

"Every single day!" Yujin proudly claim which earned her a kiss and a tight hug from the girl. She was surprised by the sudden action of the younger one at first but realized it's Wonyoung's way of maybe "appreciating" her effort? So the grin on her face just grew wider and wider proud of the successful thing she did. 

"Eonni, you're so sweet. I love you!" 

"I love you too Wonyoung-ah." 

 

 

"2nd • When you're together, wrap your arm around her shoulder securely. This is to let people know that she's yours. • " 

 


"What are you doing eonni?" As they approached the exit of their school, Yujin noticed the longing and admiring stares of the girls and boys given to her one and only, so Yujin daringly wrapped her arm around Wonyoung's shoulder, eyeing each student, crashing their hope for the younger one. 

 

Sorry mates, this princess right here's mine. She said to herself.

 

"wrapping my arm around your shoulder." She simply answered. Wearing that evil smirk which didn't escaped on Wonyoung's eyes. 

"I know but why are you suddenly wrapping your heavy arm around my thin shoulder?" 

"I just want to tell everyone who's having this crush towards you to back-off." Wonyoung followed Yujin's gaze and found out that students were looking at them (more like to her) with hope and when their eyes met, squeels could be heard coming out from their mouth. She looked back at her girlfriend and she was certain that she saw a different Yujin. It made her so attractive to her when she's being all too territorial with Wonyoung.

"That's right. Don't let them get me eonni." She cutely said. So cute to Yujin's liking that it could melt her that instant but she held it back. Yujin's snake hands sneak all the way from the younger one's shoulder down to her thin waist. Wonyoung gasped at first. It's again, the first time that Yujin did a so bold movement in front of everyone. A mixture of surprise and nervousness was what Wonyoung felt and this made her system to jumble inside but nonetheless she realized that it's normal and she's very thankful Yujin's putting an effort to build their relationship so slowly she tried to lean her head on the girl's shoulder while they were walking. 

"Eonni, I'm so inlove with you right now." She whispered to her ears. Yujin became a blushing madness but again successfully hide it by plasterring that evil smirk which now Wonyoung finds very y? 

"And I'm so inlove with you too princess." 

 

 


"3rd • Don't let her lift heavy things. Be the one to carry everything for her. This is to show that you are a gentlewoman. " 

 

 

"Wonyoungie~ Let me carry your bag." Yujin said as she got Wonyoung's bag out off her shoulder. "And your book." After she laced Wonyoung's bag on her shoulder she then quickly grab Wonyoung's pile of books. "And this too-" 

"Ya! Eonni what are you doing?" Yujin was about to get the last thing Wonyoung was carrying when the latter annoyingly snapped. 

"I'm carrying your things." She stated the fact. Wonyoung's annoyance just grew heavier. Of course she knew that her stupid of a girlfriend's carrying her things. She's not dumb like her.

"I know but why?" 

"Cuz, it's what boyfriends do." That made Wonyoung snapped again. 

 

 

Boyfriend? Was she considering herself as a boy? What? 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Boyfriend?" Yujin just laughed at how cute Wonyoung looked like with her bewildered look. 

"Since I believe that I'm the one who's wearing pants between the two of us, so yes. Boyfriend." She then coolly swing Wonyoung's bag on her shoulder and easily carried the books. Wonyoung once again was getting dazzled by her lover's action, admiring the girl who was very strong and proud to call her, her girlfriend.  

"Ahhh~ eonni's so oppa *_* What can I do without you?" 

"You'll never find the answer to that question babe." Wonyoung blushed madly at the endearment Yujin just used and shyly looked it away, fixing her hair behind her ear.

"Why not?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I'll always be by your side." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


•••••

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Yujin?" 

 

 

 


"___"

 

 

 

 

"Yujin!?"

 

 

 


"___"

 

 

 


"eonni? I think she got her senses broken." 

"Earth to Yujin?" After the duo told her the things she has to do for the "couple-stuff" Yujin seemed to be stuck in a world called imaginations and dreams. They were so confused why Yujin's not responding and was looking above of nowhere having thag stupid and creepy grin on her face.

 

 

 

 

"___"

 

 

 

 

"Do you think she's still alive?" 

"Of course she still is, why are you so idiot eonni?" 

"YA! AHN YUJIIIIIIN" Yena once again called. Louder this time but still got no response from the latter.

 

 

 


"___" 

 

 

 


"Yup. Definitely dead." 

"Oh wait—" 

"What? You believe me now Chaeyeon?" Chaeyeon realized that it's useless for them to just call the latter's name and even if they shake her nonestop, the dog won't still budge and continued to daydream so, she thought of something she's very sure could bring back their friend back to reality. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YENA EONNI? LOOK, NAKO AND WONYOUNG WE'RE PLAYING TAG OVER THERE—" 

"WHAT!? Where? Where!? Oh my gaaaaawd don't let that midget near my princess! Ya eonni where are them!?" 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA" And Yes, Chaeyeon's plan never failed to work. The two were in a laughing mess while watching a now frustrated and annoyed Yujin. Her imagination were just cutted out because of that sudden betrayal of her friends and she and Wonyoung were aready getting to the good part. (Hmm?) 

 

 

 


"___"

 

 

 


"Did you saw her face? It was hillarious!" 

"It was epic! Ya! Ahn Yujin? Did you just daydream of the things you'll do for this couple-stuff? haahaha" 

 

 


"Ya e-eonni, I-I wasn't thinking about that." Yujin was still deliberating if she can call both of these two her friends or if they were just making her their laughing machine but, nonetheless she was very grateful and thankful that she has the two. If not, she might still be worrying about this "couple-stuff" Wonyoung was asking her to do

"Nice planning there Chaeyeon!" 

 

 

Tsk, Aish-  I can't believe that I just daydreamed about that.  Yujin frustratingly said to herself.

 

 

 

"Of course, my brain functions well than yours!" Still in their own little happiness, Yujin made a decission to execute what's inside her imagination. She clearly wrote it down in her precious brain the things her eonnis told her about the "couple-stuff" and she's now so excited to do them and see Wonyoung's reaction. 

 

 

 

Wonyoung will surely love me more when I do all that stuff.  She thought plasterring that smile which the two found it so creepy. Yena was even thinking of bringing Yujin to a specialist and see if she was still in her sane mind. 

 

 

 

"Ya Yujin where are you going?" 

"To Wonyoung. I'm gonna do all the things you gays told me. Thanks by the way and see ya later!" With that Yujin scrammed to where they thought Wonyoung's classroom. She didn't even gave them a chance to reply. The two could only shook their head and sighed still looking at the loosing figure.

"She's so whipped." Yena uttered. Chaeyeon nodded in agreement. 

"Very whipped." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 

 

While Yujin was busy finding where could her girlfriend be, Wonyoung can be seen standing at the back of the school with Nako, facing each other. Wonyoung having this questioning look in her eyes while staring down at a fidgeting and nervous Nako. 

"So eonni, what is it that you're going to tell me?" Wonyoung started. Her tender voice surprised Nako. Turns out, the moment they had arrived at the place, her mind drifted to somewhere else. She was too busy and frustrated thinking how she could be able to say the words she badly wanted to say without startling the girl. 

"Wonyoung-ah? Next week's our major exam before we go to our winter break right?" Carefully, she started. Wonyoung nodded. "I was thinking, since the moment I arrived here, you're the only person that I became close with." She added. Wonyoung smiled remembering the moment when her and Nako first had a conversation and how it annoyed her when their teacher asked her a favor to tour the shorty around Seoul. 

"Yeah, you've been sticking with me ever since that first day eonni." Wonyoung said along with a giggle. Nako only nodded, agreeing to Wonyoung's remarked. The atmosphere now lightened and Nako was relieved it did. Now since she's sure Wonyoung's in a good condition, she can then start talking. 

"Yeah. I don't had any plans anyway of finding any other friend besides you." Nako said honestly. It's was the truth. Since the time they spent at the Han River, she promise to herself that she's gonna keep her. That she'll gave her all of her attention and that she'll never find anyone else to befriend but just her. Jang Wonyoung. 

 

Wonyoung's heart  flattered and she's sure that Nako was so sweet today. She felt really great that Nako considered her as a very great friend that she didn't bothered to find anyone else aside from her. But, she also can't help but think of Nako's words. It's somewhat... weird? 

"Thank you eonni. That was so sweet haha" Soft giggles escaped from . Eventhough Nako's words triggered something inside her, she's still sticked to the thought that Nako might just be telling her this out of friendship. That she treasured their friendship and this made Wonyoung at ease. 

When the giggles had died down, Nako decided to not go around the bush and just tell her directly the main point of everything. Nothing could go wrong right? And she was just being honest plus, the positivity and confidence she's bringing that Wonyoung won't be able to reject her was overflowing so everything should go according to plan? 

 

 


"I like you." Was Nako's bold words which surprised the taller girl.

 

 

 

 

"____"

 

 

 

 

"I like you Wonyoung-ah" The lightened atmosphere earlier was now replaced with tension. Wonyoung who was still stuck in a daze, not believing of the words that came out from Nako's mouth were true or she's just hearing things. Nako on the other hand was a total wreck inside but she tried her best to not let it out and place an emotion of braveness. "Ever since that night at the Han River, I already liked you." Nako's words were becoming bolder and she seemed to not have that nervousness and was all confident. Somehow, hearing it made Wonyoung's heart skipped a beat. 

 

Was it because Nako's overflowing confidence? Making her look so cool or was it because of the fact that Nako liked her and it was on a very unexpected moment that she decided to tell?

 

"W-what are you saying eonni? Stop joking around." She's used to stuttering but shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't it be Nako who'll have that feeling instead of her? Why was she the one being the nervous wreck? 

"I'm not. I'm being real here Wonyoung. Everytime I'm with you I feel so ecstatic. Everytime I see you my heart leaps in a lot of joy. I'm always excited to go to school because of you. I don't know if this is still like that I'm feeling towards you since, you make my heart beat like crazy." Wonyoung doesn't have any idea how to absurb Nako's words. Was she confessing that she likes her? Like as in what she and Yujin were feeling with each other kind of like? Wonyoung doesn't know. Everything was all so sudden for her and her heart right now's beating eraticaly. Nako's prideful appearance without any hint of nervousness and was fully confident was not helping too. It only made Wonyoung's system to jumble in an abnormal way. 

"Eonni, we-we're friends and and..." Wonyoung struggled for words to say. Her brain's still not functioning properly and she's still in the process of calming herself up. "I'm sorry eonni. I think you're misunderstanding your feelings." She said once her system calmed down a bit. 

"No! I'm completely aware of my growing feelings for you. I know we're friends and you can call me selfish or whatever but I want you for myself Wonyoung-ah. I want you to be mine and spent my every days with you. Would you be my girl?" Wonyoung knew long ago that there's something odd to Nako's actions towards her but, she decided to shrugged it off knowing that they're friends and that might be just her way of expressing her affection. All along Wonyoung tried to believe that everything was for the sake of friendship and nothing more than that. Well she thought wrong again, cuz turns out that Nako had another intention. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 

 

"Wonyoungiiiiii!!!" Yujin called once she finally saw her angel walking stealthily. Wonyoung snapped her head to the direction of the voice. A smile formed on her tiny lips once she saw her happy pill running towards her cheerfully. "Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere since forever." Wonyoung tensed up quite a bit. Nervousness slowly crept inside of her. Why was Yujin looking for her? Was she gone for too long? 

"Why?" She asked. Trying her best to sound normal in front of her. 

"No reasons. I just miss you." And there it goes again. The dimples showing everytime Yujin's mouth curved upward and how her eyes seems to follow along. Wonyoung blushed at Yujin's remark and only managed to hide herself through her long hair.

"You're so cheesy eonni." 

"Only for you though." Yujin's dorky smile became wider and all Wonyoung could do was to hide her blushing face. 

"I'm glad you were able to find me." Wonyoung said after she had calmed down her erratic heart. Wonyoung was so down before Yujin found her and she was very glad for Yujin's presence lifted her up. Nako's confession was tolling her and she can't help but feel a little guilty of what she have done to the girl. Afterall, her and Nako were very close. 

"Something wrong?" Yujin sensed something was off with her angel's mood and she became worried. Wonyoung shook her head a no and smiled at her. Assuring her that everything was alright and that nothing's wrong. "You sure? You look like you have a big problem that you're carrying." Yujin pushed. She knew something's wrong. Her starlight's troubled about something and she wants Wonyoung to share it to her. 

 

Wonyoung sighed. Seeing her lover's hard face, she wasn't accepting any deny the girl will make so she decided to just open up. She didn't do anything wrong anyway so why should she hide it from her. Besides, Yujin isn't a type of person to carelessly act because of things. So why should she worry? 

"Eonni, Nako eonni confessed to me." Wonyoung started. Slowly and carefully she uttered those words while studying the girl's features. She witnessed how Yujin's cheerful aura quickly being replaced with a dark one. She saw how the eased Yujin became tensed, eyes grew wide and jaw dropped in alter confusion and surprise.

"She what?" Yujin asked. Still surprised hearing the sudden information from Wonyoung. Her muscles tensed up, heart extremely skipped a beat and wasn't even planning on returning to where it shrunked. 

 

Wonyoung told her everything while gently caressing her hands trying to sooth Yujin's tensed muscles down. She told her everything starting from how Nako approached her earlier in their classroom for a serious and important talk that turns out to be Nako's confession to her. 

 

Everytime Wonyoung mentioned Nako's name, Yujin's grip on her skirt tightens and teeth gritting harder. She can't believe Nako actually did it. She realized that in the short amount of time Nako had knew Wonyoung, she was actually a very brave person. It took Yujin a couple of years to say it but it only took Nako a few months. Somehow, she became jealous and envious of the girl's guts. She doesn't have that. She don't have the courage and probably if she wasn't pushed by her eonnis, she might end up losing the girl she loves.

You didn't accept her confession right?"

"Of course I didn't eonni! I told her I'm sorry and that I can't accept her feelings for me because, I already have someone else." Wonyoung said. Yujin who wasn't aware of herself helding her breath finally let the air out of her lungs. She was of course feeling beyond grateful and was celebrating inside that Wonyoung didn't accepted it. Wonyoung let out a sigh of relief knowing that Yujin was already calm and wasn't feeling anything angry anymore. "I told her I'm already truly, madly, deeply inlove with someone else." Wonyoung continued while fiddling with the girl's fingers. Finally, Yujin let out a chuckle. The tensed atmosphere between them earlier was now replaced with anything but happiness. 

"Did you just qoute the lyrics from the song of Savage Garden?" 

"Maybe? Haha" Their laughters echoed the quiet place. Having now a lovely mood. Soon their laughters died down and was replaced with a quiet but not awkward atmosphere. Both were indulged in their own stares, admiring each other and was letting themselves lost in their own little world. 

"So what made you look so sad earlier?" Yujin said with the most soft, caring and gentle voice Wonyoung could hear. 

"Cause she looks very sad and I was kinda guilty about it." Wonyoung honestly told Yujin. Still not breaking their eye contact, Yujin smiled at her, gently caressed the girls hand and kissed the girl's crown lovingly. 

"It's not your fault to not feel the same way towards her so you don't have to be guilty. What Nako eonni felt was normal and I'm sure she'll get through it. And... Thank you." 

"Thank you? Why are you saying thank you all of a sudden?" Wonyoung asked. She wondered why suddenly her eonni's saying thank you to her. 

"Thank you because, you chose me over her. Thank you for not accepting her confession. Thank you for loving me, despite of my stupidness and dorkiness. Thank you Youngiiiiie." Wonyoung let out a chuckle and hit the girl's shoulder. 

"Ya, eonni. You're being a drama queen now." 

"Yeah yeah whatever you say Mrs. Ahn." Yujin said as she walked away, leaving the girl flustered of what she just called her. 

"Mrs. Ahn? Ya, what's that?" Yujin stopped and turned around to face the blushing madness Wonyoung. Yujin's teasing smirk had grown bigger.

"Tsk, you'll become my wife anyway so get used with it Mrs. Ahn." And with that Yujin continued walking while being followed by a cute pouting Wonyoung. Still had her cheeks flustered red and a satisfied but shy smile grew on her face. 

 

 

 

 

Thinking of becoming Yujin's wife? It's actually not a bad idea right? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~|

 

 

Sky was already slowly turning into a shade of red-orange-yellow hue indicating that the sun was on it's way to setting. However, a certain Yabuki Nako still can be seen sitting on one of the benches by the football field of their Academy. Eyes were puffing due to the heavy cries she did earlier. Still thinking of the rejection, Nako let out a tiring sigh. She got rejected by the girl she chose to spend her life with. Her heart's aching so badly and as much as she hate to admit it, she's actually stupid and fool. If only she had listened to Sakura and Hitomi, she won't be experiencing such terrible heart-ache. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Be my girlfriend Wonyoung-ah" Nako said. Voice full of hope and faith that Wonyoung will accept it. However after seeing Wonyoung's eyes, her hope crushed. She knew that she didn't serve a chance with her. 

"Eonni, I'm sorry. "   Wonyoung said. Voice full with concern. Hearing it, even if she already expected it, was still very painful. It didn't just stung but it was like a feeling of being hit by a big rock on the head. Tears then started to follow once her heart can't handle the pain anymore. Wonyoung knew this would hurt her and it also made her heart ache seeing Nako sheds tears because of her but, she needs to just do it. She don't want to give hope to Nako when she doesn't even feel the same thing. "I already have someone that I love." Wonyoung added. Telling her the painful truth.

"It's Yujin right?"

"Eung. Me and Yujin eonni were together now."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A tear once again shed out on her eyes remembering earlier's scene at the back of the school. Hearing the reality's really painful for her. Of course it is. She even can't explain the pain she's feeling inside. 

 

How long will she let herself  get drown of the pain of longing and heartbreak? 

 

How long will she suffer from the terrible pain of being rejected and slapped by reality that the one she love can't love her back? 

 

She don't know.

 

She don't really know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moments later, the sky fully turned dark yet, Nako was still there. Unbotheredly sitting on one of the field benches. However, her peacefullness was interrupted when a sudden clearing of throat echoed and rang her ears. 

 

Nako looked up and saw a girl who was wearing a thick varsity jacket with a snapback on and a lollipop? 

 

"Tsssk, ahhh love. A lovely yet painful feeling a person can get." 

 

"Who are you?" 

 

"Agh.. you look like a total mess dude." The girl said once she had a view of Nako's face. Her eyes were swelling red due to extreme crying , hair's being disheveled and was sniffling once in a while. 

 

"The hell you care?"

 

"Snappy. I like it." The girl gave her a sly smirk and Nako became pissed about it. Her day was already bad and then one cocky of a girl just had to appear out of nowhere. Just how much bad luck could she ever get for the day?

 

"I don't care. Could you please just leave me alone?" She said while glaring at the girl, scaring her. However, instead of being scared, the girl just flashed her a beautiful smile and extended her arm for what Nako thought to be a handshake.

 

"Sorry, can't do that but, I can answer your first question." The girl offered. It pissed Nako even more however she just went along with it.

 

"And that is?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who I am. The name's Kwon Eunbi. Nice to meet you." 

 

 

 

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

Hello readers! 

 

I'm sorry to have updated just today, I was being admitted to the hospital. We were playing basketball with my friends and suddenly I tripped with a pebble and it made me stumble and fall down. It wasn't supposed to hurt badly when our opponent stepped on it by accident. The incident was so sudden that no one ever noticed and that's what happened. I was glad it's nothing serious but just sprained my ankle so again, I'm very sorry. 

I wrote this chapter when I was in the hospital and I wasn't really feeling well that time so I'm sorry if this wasn't the chapter you were expecting. I tried. 

 

Anyhow, please give me your thoughts and opinions about this chapter. I really would love to read them. Also don't forget to do upvote and subscribe to this. Thank you! 

 

See you on my next update! Ciao.