CHAPTER 4 — (She did forgot)

I Don't Wanna Love You

Hey you guys! This is your author speaking. I'm sorry that you guys waited long for an update. I was preparing for an examination so I kinda got busy. Anyways, here's another chapter. 

Hope you guys enjoy! 

 

 

Chapter 4

 


YUJINS' POV


"Ya! Yujin-ah! I have something important to tell you!" It was a very fine morning. I am inside the classroom alone. Gosh I'm too early today. I was having my beautiful nap when a certain Choi Yena ruined it. Now I can't go back to sleep anymore. 

"Aish! Eonni? Do you really have to yell?"

"eh? Mian. Anyways, Lee Chaeyeon's IN-LOVE!

"So? What's the mate- WHAT!? CHAEYEON EONNI?" Chaeyeon eonni's inlove? What? How? When? 

"Figured. Thought you said not to yell?" Yena eonni crossed her arm and smirk. 

"That was earlier, before you disturbed my beautiful nap." Tsk. 

"Aish, Why are you so sleepy head this days? You're usually not like that. What actually happened?" 

"Nothing happened. Aish, Don't try to change the subject. Tell me the details, cmon!"

"Whatever. Alright. It happened yesterday." Yena eonni sat on the chair that's in my front, which made me sit too. 

"What happened yesterday?" I asked. I'm really curious since Chaeyeon eonni never once had a lovelife before and she wasn't showing any interest on anyone. 

"We were walking on our way to the classroom and by the time we passed by the garden way, we met two new students." I nodded signaling eonni that I understand it.

"Okay, it's still doesn't explain the news of Chaeyeon eonni being in love"

"Well I'm not done yet" Aish, this girl. Tsk. I just kept silent. Signaling her to continue. 

Yena eonni told everything that happened yesterday and basing from her story, it does seemed that Chaeyeon eonni got hit by cupids' arrow yesterday. Waaaaaah! Finally! Someone got Chaeyeon eonni starstrucked!

"You don't have any idea how cold Chaeyeon was yesterday when I held her hand pulling her from where she was standing! She was sweating nonestop and froze like a statue!" I was hitting the table while laughing nonestop to Yena eonnis' observation of Chaeyeon eonni yesterday. Who would have thought that she can also be like an idiot? If I were there yesterday to witnessed it all? It would've been epic since, I really can't control my laughter.

"And here's the craziest part. Miyawaki Sakura's the same classroom with Chaeyeon!" That got my jaw dropped and eyes widened in shock. Heol! Just how much luck could Chaeyeon eonni get?

"Daebak!" That's all that I could say. Yena eonni nodded in agreement. Earlier, I was so tired but after hearing this news, it actually brightened my day. Who would have thought that the scary Lee Chaeyeon's capable of being starstrucked? Or lemme say, got hit by "Love at First Sight"?  Ehhh~ so cringey!!! 

Yena eonni waved goodbye as she'll be doing something in her classroom. That left me alone again. Aish, where could everyone be? Aish! I can't wait for lunch and see what Chaeyeon eonnis' condition is. Just the thought of it made me laugh again!

 

 

 


~~~


"So Jupiter is one of those big ball of gas planet." Science. My mind could literally explode now! 

Like seriously? Math and then Science? After dealing with those endless ways of finding this "x" now comes this mysterious ball of gases thing? Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that they at least should consider the fact that one, MATH is already a mind blowing subject. Some other students even lost their senses because of it and then, it'll be followed by Science which is another MIND BLOWING subject? They should stop torturing students brain if they wanted them to pass you know. 

"Jupiter also has no land and is just full of gases and extreme heat pressure" The teacher said. 

"But seonsaeng-nim, a planet without any surface or land isn't called a planet right? So why was it called a planet?" NO LAND? Hell no! It probably has one. We just haven't gotten that far yet.

"Good question Yujin. Jupiter's actually part of the "Gas Planet"  along with Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. It's still considered a planet even though it doesn't have any land because it still orbits around the sun, has it own access and is part of the same milky way galaxy that we have." 


KRIIIIIIIIIIING! KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! 


"Hope I had cleared your confusion Ms. Ahn. Anyways, study about Saturn because that's our topic next meeting. Also please review Chapter 5 class and answer the questions on page 336-343. Bye! Have a nice weekend!" DAEBAK! 

Just nice! MORE HOMEWORK! Sigh molla! 

 

 

 

 


~~~

 

"Eonniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I literally jumped to hug Yena eonni faking my sobs as I saw them in the cafeteria. She welcomed me wholeheartedly sobbing too. We were both like a crying mess inside the cafeteria which was a very shameful act but I just have to let it go. Thankfully Yena eonni really knows how to comfort me when times like this comes. 

"You two should literally stop your shameful act right now. Aish, I can't believe I'm friends with two idiots!" We broke the hug seeing Chaeyeon eonni face palming herself while sighing. Still with our fake sobs, we decided to head to our usual table. Chaeyeon eonni already ordered us foods so it's all served. GREAT! 

"So what happened to you?" Chaeyeon eonni asked. 

"It's so frustrating eonni. First, I have to deal with numbers cause our subject's Math and then followed by discovering this stupid "ball-of-a-gas-planet"  which doesn't even have any land on them? My mind feels like it's gonna explode soon." I sighed my frustration and harshly feeding myself with a piece of beef. "What happened to you Yena eonni? You were kinda like, as emotional as me earlier too." I continued. 

"I'm actually having the same case as yours. Difference is, we were not learning "Planets"  rather, we are studying NIHONGGO!

"Nihonggo? Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae?" 

"Because of those Japanese exchanged students. They're the ones who went here on their own, why should we be the one to adjust?" 

"Right? I mean, the teachers were the one who's so eager to find this "x" and so curious about this "gigantic gas planets". Why do they have to drag us?" Both me and Yena eonni sobbed again. Reaching each others hand to let know that we support and feel each others feelings. 

"Tell me, why am I friends with this two idiots again?" Chaeyeon sighly utter. Facing palming herself. Now that I remembered, I'm still yet to find out about this "Chaeyeon's Love at First Sight" thing. A smirk slowly crept on my face while I observed her. Yena eonni, I guess already knew what I had in my mind smirked along with me as well. 

"Seriously! What's the matter with you two?" 

"Ya~ You haven't actually told us about your love interest eh?" Seeing Chaeyeon eonni tensed, made me smirk even more. I eyed Yena eonni and seemed like she got what I meant when we both said the same thing at the same time.

"SAKURA-CHAN!~" Seeing no reaction from Chaeyeon eonni. I wondered, "Was Yena eonni lying about Chaeyeon eonni liking this girl named Sakura?" I mean if it was me,  I would probably panicked again but Chaeyeon eonni, she just continued eating like nothing happened. 

"Ya, Chaeyeon? Aren't you supposed to act more.. more... panicked? Or should act shocked at least?" Yena eonni carefully asked. Yena eonni faced her with those poker face again. 

"Should I? Okay." She cleared and "Oh, Sakura? Eodi? Eodi? Do I look good? Do I look okay? Oh my gawd, where is she?" Her surprised expression emmidiately turned plain again as soon as she's finished. Facing Yena eonni "That one? Like what Yujin did?" and continued eating. 

"Hey, I didn't reacted that way last time" I didn't right?

"Oh you didn't? Yeah, of course you did idiot!" I continued eating with my food while Yena eonni faced Chaeyeon eonni. "Seriously Chaeyeon. Isn't it hard to like, I don't know. Put some expression there on your face? We knew what effect Sakura-chan has on you" 

"Will you stop talking about her? And whatever you've speculated isn't true alright? You guys were too assumptive" 

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say. It's the opposite anyway." I was just silently observing them while eating my food. Yena eonni continued eating when Chaeyeon eonni looked at her direction and heaved an exhausting sigh. Hmm... Are we really assumptive? Or was Chaeyeon eonni denying it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhhhh Mollaaaaaaaaaaa~

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Classes were done for the day and I'm here in the open field of the school, waiting for my Ange- oops sorry, waiting for Jang Wonyoung I mean. 

"Hey? eonni!" Hah! Finally, she's here! I immediately stood up and flashed a smile to her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just peeling some grasses off to pass the time." 

"That's so boring." 

"What am I supposed to do then? I'm waiting for you and you took so long inside" I'm just kidding. I'll never get tired of waiting for you Wonyoungiiiiee~ 

"Awww, my Yujin's sulking? haha" I just pouted at her. Hearing her laughter really was music to my ears I can never grow tired of listening. 

"So you ready?" I asked soon as the laughter died down.

"Ready for what?" Wonyoung asked. 

"C'mon Wonyoungie~ Tomorrow's Saturday. Fridays' Night Out?" Yeah! Friday Night-Out baby! I've got all planned out on where I'm gonna take her and what exciting things we'll gonna-

"Oh~" Wait- Don't tell me- the excitement that I was feeling inside and the big smile that was showing earlier on my face immediately died down.

"You forgot about it didn't you?" Please say you didn't. Please say you didn't.

"I ah- I'm sorry." She just did.

"_" 

"Look. I did not forgot about it. It's just-" 

"Yeah, I understand. You're busy and stuff. I get it. I mean, being the campus's President? You probably had a lot of things to think about right?" How could she? I mean, it's the first time in the history of our friendship that Wonyoung actually forgot about things like this. I understand that she's busy and she got a lot of things to attend to since it's nearing our major exams but, it doesn't justified to forget things like this right? And she NEVER once forgot it. I mean SHE NEVER DID FORGOT IT. Oh wait, she did. Today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wonyoung!" Wonyoung was about to say something when someone not familiar called her attention. 

As the person was nearing, I can see a very bright smile displayed on her face as she waved to our direction. Or is it just to her?

"Eh~ Nako-chan" Nako? Chan? Is this person one of the exchanged students from Japan? Wonyoung smiled brightly at her as they both hugged. They broke it soon after and those bright smile were still visible on their faces.

"Ah, eonni? This is Yabuki Nako. She's an exchanged student from Japan. Nako, this is Yujin eonni. Ahn Yu Jin. My Best-friend" Yeah BESTFRIEND. Why did I felt that sudden sting in my heart again? Is it because of the thought that I can only be her BESTFRIEND? and ONLY her BESTFRIEND. Yeah, probably. I already accepted that fact. 

Nako and I exchanged some greetings and bows and smiled to each other, shrugging that pain that I'm feeling inside. 


"So let's go?" Let's go where? Don't tell me she made plans with her today? Today on our "Friday Night-out?"  I'm just calmly observing the both of them. I can tell that this "Nako-chan's" really excited about it but, Wonyoungs' face tells different. She then turned to look at me with worried and sorry's visible on her face. Seeing her on that state, I immediately faked a smile, to ease her sad feeling a bit. 

"I see you've had your plans already. Guess I was late ha ha" I tried the best that I could to keep my composure and stay calm even when inside, I'm already dying. It's not that I'm over-reacting to things. I mean, she can always make other plans. It's not like it's her obligation to be with me always right? It's her will and I can't go against it. 

 

"Maybe she's already tired of just always hanging out with you Yujin." 

"Yeah, You'll get used to it no time, don't worry."

 

Thoughts were already running up in my mind that if I didn't stopped them from coming? Might cause the tears to easily flow out off my eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I promise I'll make it up to you next time." She grabbed both of my hands and held it, squeezing it tightly while uttering those words. I flashed a simple smile at her and gave her a nod. Shrugging her hands off of mine 

"Ya~haha It's okay. Don't worry about it. There's always next time." 

"Are you sure? You could come with us. Nako chan's just new here in Korea and I was just planning to give her a short tour." 

"Ne, Gwaenchana. You both enjoy especially Nako-chan" I flashed both them a smile and run off the place.

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

I decided to just walk home and left the car in the school's parking area. Wonyoung might need it for her tour with Nako and if ever she won't? Well, I just don't feel like driving today. It's safe there in school anyway. 

I didn't took the short-cut on my way to our pad and just stayed by the usual road that me and Wonyoung passes by everytime. Still thinking about what happened. 

I'm overthinking am I? Why am over-reacting? I mean it's just a night out and it's not really important. 

To her. But to me? It is. Everytime that I get to stay by her side is really the most memorable and treasured moments I could get. So it is IMPORTANT to me. 

 

I was passing by the Han River when I saw them happily talking to each other. Wonyoung was pointing on something that made them both laugh and I can't help but felt bitter about it. We should be the one having fun. I should be the one laughing to Wonyoung's silliness. The thought actually made my anger boil but, I can't be angry at them. I mean, I can't be angry at Wonyoung. She's just trying to make good friends with her and trying to make their tour fun. So why should I get mad at that? 

I should be happy too right? I should be happy since today's Friday. No classes tomorrow so we should be happy on Friday! But why am I so down? 

I immediately left the place and grabbed my phone. I should be happy too for today's FRIDAY!!! Or to our own language, Friday means? FLYDAAAAAAAY! 

 

 

 


 

Hey you guys! 

How's everyone doing? How's the chapter.? I know it might still be boring but I'm still trying to build it and the characters too. I hope I can make this fic better. 

 

Tell me about your thoughts in the comment section below. Also do not forget to give upvote and subscribe. Thank you! 

 

Till next update!