Chapter 12 — (Do it clockwise)

I Don't Wanna Love You

CHAPTER 12 

 

 

 


YUJIN'S POV

 

"Wonyoung-ah?" 

 

 

 

 


"Hmm..." 

 

 

 

 

"Am I just only a bestfriend to you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Was the words that I wanted to ask but didn't actually came out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was too afraid that time. Afraid of hearing the words that I don't wanna hear. I might not take it. 

 

"I love you" I sincerely said. Wonyoung looked at me and flashed her smile. It's the purest smile that she had given all these years. 

"I love you too eonni~" I wish she meant another thing by saying that, other than me just being her bestfriend. Because when I said "I love you"  to her, I didn't meant just because she's my "Bestfriend" in the entire world but rather, I truly do love her. 


"Eonni? You won't leave me would you?" I was surprised by her sudden question and the seriousness of her tone and voice. 

"Ya~ why so serious? Of course I won't! I'll be your bestfriend for the rest of your life!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sigh... 

 

 

 

 

 

Wish we could be more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so happy to hear that eonni." She's happy but, why does it sounded so... gray? She's smiling but it didn't even reached to her cheek? Doesn't she want me to be her bestfriend anymore? Wonyoung turned her eyes to the window side and sighed. I sighed too and resumed to driving. 


She might be just exhausted. 

 

 

 

 

 


WONYOUNG'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you" 

 

 

Bathump... Bathump... Bathump...

 

 

 

Okay, she just said "I love you"  Wonyoung! But the way she said it just made ny heart burst. Just how many times did my heart skip a beat because of her? 

"I love you too eonni" We casually tell each other "I love you's"  every now and then but, this time it's different. I saw how sincere she said it and how soft her stares were. I felt like I was in heaven when she told me she loved me. So I tried to tell it to her in the most sincere way that I could possibly show. I hope that she can see the truthness in my response. 

I know that this feeling I'm feeling towards her right now is not right but I don't care. At first, I don't want to recognize this but I love having this feeling.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm slowly accepting the fact that I'm in-love with my bestfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eonni? You won't leave me woud you?" I know she was surprised. I was surprised of myself on how bold I am for asking her that question too, but I just had to. 

 

I saw how she looked at Minjoo eonni earlier. Her eyes sparked and she's feeling the excitement when Minjoo eonni's saying something. I saw how her eyes grew sad and how her mood quickly turned gray when they asked to go. Everyone that was there and witnessed that scene can easily tell that she has this "crush" on Minjoo eonni. The way Minjoo eonni smiled and stared at her was an indication that the feeling is mutual. 

 

It made me feel afraid and just by thinking about it brought so much pain inside me and I don't like it. 

 

"Ya~ why so serious? Of course I won't! I'll be your bestfriend for the rest of your life!" I was so happy to hear the first words that it made me flashed a big smile but as she finished her response, it just made my world crumble. 

Why does she have to include that? 

 

 

 

"I'll be your bestfriend for the rest of your life?".

 

I don't want to be just your bestfriend eonni.

 

I don't want us to be just bestfriend. 

 

I want us to be more than that.  Sigh. 

 

Stop it Wonyoung. 

 

You and her is just impossible. She has feelings for someone. Just accept it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so happy to hear that eonni" I tried to show her that I am really happy even if I'm just her bestfriend and flashed her a smile but, I felt my tears slowly building in my eyes so I quickly removed my gaze at her and turned to the window side. There I slowly closed my eyes and let the tears fall. 

Why is it so hard to accept the truth?

 

 

 

 


YUJIN's POV

 

 

 

 

We arrived later that day at our shared pad with Wonyoung not even uttering a single word. I tried to recall what happened earlier, if I said something that maybe, dissapoint her but I found nothing. So I just let her. She straightly went to our shared room and closed it. Maybe she's really tired and wants some rest? 

 

I was sitting in the couch when the door of our room opened and revealed a cute Wonyoung without her uniform on. She flashed her smile and I did too. 

 

"Why aren't you changing yet eonni?" 

"I was about to but you locked the room and my clothes are in there" I said and pouted.

"You could've just knocked." She said and made her way in the couch to take a sit. 

"Yeah but you looked so gray earlier and you must be very tired so I didn't went in. I don't wanna disturb your peacefulness you know." 

"Aish, when did you ever disturbed me eonni? Anyways, you go ahead and changed. Your uniform smells" She said playfully pushing me off the couch. 

"Eh? No it doesn't" 

"Yes it does. So go now and changed" 

"No. I won't. I don't want to." I got up from the couch and went across it. 

"Eonni!" 

"I don't want to" She got up and and was about to get me but I ran away. 

"C'mon eonni. Go now and changed!" 

"Naaa~ sireoyo~" It ended up with me running away and a nagging Wonyoung chasing me. "Sireoyo~" I continued to say. 

"Eonni, if you don't stop I swear I'll burn you" I was laughing hysterically on a smoking Wonyoung. 

"No you won't. You're too in-love with your bestfriend to do that" I while laughing none-stop.

"Oh yeah? Try me" 

"Still. I'm not changing" I swore I just saw smokes came out from Wonyoung's nostrills and her eyes were burning. I was laughing so hard watching her so desperate on getting me to changed. She was running her way across the couch when her foot stepped on my miniature ball. Seeing Wonyoung was about to fall, out of reflex, I quickly jumped over the couch and sprinted my way to her to prevent her from falling. 

 

 

 

THUG!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WONYOUNG'S POV

 


I was getting ready of the big hit that I will get either from the floor or from the glass table but there was none. There was a loud thug that I heard so I'm anticipating a strong pain but again, there was none. I thought I landed on the couch cuz it felt soft somehow and there was no pain but hearing the loud sound earlier, I'm certain that I did not land on the soft couch. 

 

 

So where did I land actually?

 

 

 

I slowly lifted my head up and opened my eyes, carefully scanning the room. When my eyes went down, I was surprised when I was met by Yujin eonni's stare. Her stares were so soft, like she was saying something through her  eyes but, I just couldn't get it. Our position right now though, is really uncomfortable to look at, with Yujin eonni below me and I'm above her. I should feel uncomfortable or whatnot but I felt the opposite? I love being on top of her. I can feel her heart's beating so fast and her sweat starts to come out. She must be feeling uncomfortable now. Maybe that's what she wanted to tell me through her eyes.

 

 

 

Aish, Wonyoung, why are you so stupid? 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry eonni" I quickly got up and sat on the couch. She got up too but sat on the same floor where we landed. Head on the ground and was not uttering anything. She must be so embarassed. 

 

 

 

Aish, what did I do?​​​​​​

 

So I landed on top of her, and it was her body that caused that loud thud earlier?

 

 

Aish...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay Wonyoung-ah? Were you hurt? Are you feeling any pain? C'mon tell me. Aish, why were you so clumsy? You should be careful! " After a second, she quickly stood up and went beside me, scanning my arms and body. I was surprised but when I saw how panicked and worried she was, I felt guilty and sorry. 

"No. Thank you and I'm sorry eonni." I softly said. She stopped and looked at me. 

"It's okay. Just be careful next time okay?" She smiled and I nodded.

"How about you eonni? I fell on top of you. Were you hurt? Are you feeling any pain? I'm really sorry eonni~" Now I was the one who's inspecting any bruises on her body.

"Ya~ you were so heavy you know that? I thought I catched a big log" 

"Ya eonni!" I playfully hit her on her shoulder and glared at her. 

 

 

Seriously? I was trying to at least be nice to her but does she have to tease me? 

 

 

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​She just laughed and I pouted.

 

 

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." Look at her. She's sorry but was still laughing none-stop. Tsk. Not sincere at all. I crossed my arms and pretended to be mad. Well, I was slightly mad. 

"Ehh~ C'mon Wonyoung-ah~ I'm sorry. I won't laugh and tease you anymore." She's cutely grabbing my crossed arms, wanting me to face her but I was declining it. 

"Agh! Ouch!" Quickly I looked at her and saw her holding her right shoulder. Right, she's in pain. 

 

 

Aish, Wonyoung-aaaaaaah!!!!

 

 

 

 

"Eonni!? Are you okay? Were does it hurt?" I was panickly inspecting the shoulder she was holding with her other hand. When I didn't got any response, I looked at her and saw a big grin printed on her face. 

 

 

Sigh... I should know. 

 

 


"Sorry, you kept on ignoring me so I used that card" She said. Ahhh~ why does she have to be so cute? Oh, how I wish to pinch those cheeks and kiss those pouting lips right- 

 

Wait! Did I just thought- Kiss? I'm gonna go insane if I continued to face her. 

"Whatever. I so hate you eonni" 

"I know, I love you too my puppy!" Aish!

 

 

 

 

 

•~•~•~•

 

 

"You did not just thought of that!" I'm in the comfort room, facing myself in front of the mirror. Now that I have a full view of myself, I just realized how red I was. Did Yujin eonni saw this? Aish! I washed my face with water continously and looked again at the mirror. Thank goodness it's not that visible anymore. Did I just blush? Well who wouldn't? Thinking about me kiss- Aish!

"Wonyoung-ah stop!" I slapped myself in the face and immediately regretted it. I slapped myself to hard. 

"Wonyoungie? Are you okay there?" Yujin eonni said while knocking on the door.

"Ne~ I'm okay eonni. I'll come out later." 

"Okay. I'll be at the living room watching TV" 

"Okay, I'll be there in a few" 

"Alrightie~" 

This should stop. Sigh...

"Eotteoke" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YUJIN'S POV  

 


It's already 7 pm and Wonyoung was in the kitchen preparing us something for dinner. I wanted to cook our dinner but she insisted so I just let her. 

"Wonyoung-ah? Is the food not ready yet? I'm really hungry~~~~" I asked. The kitchen and the living room were quiet a distance so I had to shout. 

"Ahhh~ Gidaryo!" She said. I decided to go to the kitchen and check if everything's alright. It was fine at first but then, I saw how struggled in mixing the pasta with the sauce. Ahh~ so she's making spaghetti for dinner. Okay. Nice! 

"Aish, how do you do this" She said. Quiet irritated. I left out a giggle, that made her stopped and looked at me with those heavy glares which I always find so y. 

"Haha as if your glares will  work on me" I said, walking towards her.

"I really hate you" 

"Of course you do puppy. What are you making?" 

"Trying to make some spag." She said and continued on mixing the pasta with the sauce. 

"Are you okay? Do you need he-" 

"No. I don't" She quickly said. Okay, that was quiet harsh but, I understand. She wanted to get it done by herself, okay. Sigh... Pride Wonyoung is really a no no.

"Are you sure? You look like you're having a difficult time mixing that" But, a not in the mood Wonyoung is so much fun to tease, so I did it. 

"I'm su-u-re" 

"Jinjja? You really don't need help?" 

"Po-ha-ssitive" 

"Like for real? You really don't want me to-" 

"Seriously Ahn Yu Jin, I don't want anybody's help!" 

"Aish, of course. I'm sorry." I went near her and positioned myself at her back. 

"You should do it clockwise and not the counter direction" I was guiding her right hand to properly mix the Pasta to it's sauce while tightly gripping unto the mixing bowl. 

"See, it's so easy right-" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I turned my head to her, I then realized how close we were to each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

Hello guys! So here's another chapter. I was trying to make it good but it turns out really bad. I'm sorry. Still hope you can be able to enjoy this chapter and let me know if you have enjoyed this chapter or not in the comment section below.   Also, don't forget to subscribe and upvote juseyo~ 감사합니다!