CHAPTER 7 — (Lotte - Part 1)

I Don't Wanna Love You

 

Chapter 7

 

Part 1

 

Yujin and Wonyoung arrived at Pubs catching their breaths. As soon as the gang saw them, they immediately went to the two panting maknaes. 

"Finally! The princesses arrived!" Yena sarcastically said which earned her a hit on the side coming from her beloved Yuri. 

"I'm just kidding hehe. Oh— WOUNYOUNG~AHHHH!!!" Yena excitedly yelled opening her arms for a big hug while smiling widely at her. As soon as Wonyoung heard her name being called, she then searched for the owner of the voice. A big smile replaced the panting Wonyoung on the side when she found it. 

"YENA EONNI!!!!!!" And immediately went inside Yena's small arms. Everyone laughed at their silly interaction. Even Yuri who was supposed to get mad and jealous since her Yena was embracing a very pretty girl that's not her. They were just so adorable like the child got reunited again with her mother after a very long time of separation. With Wonyoung being the mother and Yena being the daughter. It's supposed to look the other way but, Yena was just too small that she looks like the kid and Wonyoung was just to long-legged, making her look like the mother. 

"YA! AHN YUJIN!" On the other side, not caring to an almost dying Yujin that still trying to catch her breath, Chaeyeon went to her and hit her hard on the head.  

"Ah- eonni WAEEEEEEEEEE??!!!

"That's for being late!" 

"Why only me? It's Wonyoung's fault" Wonyoung only flashed them her innocent smile. Chaeyeon smiled back at her and glared at Yujin.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

The gang arrived at the Lotte World soon after that. They were first roaming around the place just watching the attractions available in the Worlds Largest Indoor Themed Park. 

Yujin can't be happier when Wonyoung decided to stick close and circled her arms with hers. They laughed together and joked on each other. They're basically in their own world, forgetting that they were actually not alone. Yena who noticed, went up to Chaeyeon. 

"Chaeyeon? Look how happy she is" Chaeyeon who was currently buying them a cotton candy looked at where Yena was looking and smiled. 

"Yeah, your idea's quiet impressive eonni" 

"Of course." 

"I wish that she'll not be a coward anymore and just tell that giant baby over there her feelings." 

"I wish the same too. They're feelings are so obvious yet, our Yujin is just to dumb to notice that" 

"Agree! By the way where's Yuri?" Chaeyeon was already done buying her cotton candy. As they headed towards Yujin and Wonyoung, she noticed the absence of Yuri.

"Oh, she said she'll go to the comfort room or something." 

"Why didn't you come with her?" 

"Naa, Yuri's fine. Besides, she doesn't want me to come with her." Chaeyeon nodded in understanding and took a bite of her cotton candy.

"Why?" She asked. Feeding some of her cotton candy to Yena. 

"I don't know. She said it's girl's business" Chaeyeon was bewildered. Isn't Yena a girl too? "I know right? She said I'm too oppa for that" 

"Ehh? How did you became an oppa?" 

"Ahh~ Molla" Yena sighed and Chaeyeon was so confused then realization hits her. Yena's not too girly. She acts not too girly too. Even her voice. That might be the reason. Thwt thought made Chaeyeon giggled a little.

They joined the two bestfriends in their own little world. They catched up on what they've missed and Chaeyeon fed their maknaes the cotton candy she bought. Yena who was beside Yujin was trying to incircle her arms to the taller's shoulder. Since Yujin doesn't want her eonni to struggle, she lowered down herself while watching the showcase in front of them. 

"Yujin-ah? Will you tell her?" Yena asked in a whispering tone. Yujin didn't budged after that. It's as if, she didn't heard it. Or? she just don't want to deal with it. She's too tired of thinking whether she should tell the most precious human being in her life about her heavily growing feelings or she shouldn't. It would probably be amazing if ever she'll tell her about it and Wonyoung will accept it. But it's terrible, thinking that the possibility of Wonyoung not accepting it and hate her for the rest of her life is so big than the other one. 
A moment later, she looked at Yena who still had her attention fixed on her. Wating patiently for her buddy's answer.

"No." Yujin's simple answer to her. A sad smile was seen on her face while she answered. Yena swore that she saw how painful Yujin was feeling when she said that. A tired sigh escaped from her. Well, they can't force a bunny to drink the water from river. They can lead it there, but it's the bunny's decision to drink the water from the river or not. They can't do anything about it. 

"Baby?" A cute voice cut out her thoughts about the feelings of her buddy. A smile exited her face while she averted her attention to the source of the voice. 

"Why did you took so long? You made me missed you" Yena was hugging Yuri sideways and pouted at her. Yuri can only giggle at the cute act her lover was showing. 

"Ehh? I was just their for 15 minutes." 

"15 minutes? You've been there for years! Do you know how hard it is to not miss you?" Yena wrapped her arms tighter at her. 

"Why are you suddenly so sweet?" She flashed her a very loving smile and kissed Yena's cheek then moved to her lips. It's just a peck but it made Yena froze on her spot. Not because Yuri kissed her. Well maybe, partly. But because, it's the very first time Yuri did that. Yuri was really not the one to initiate an intimate act between them and in a span of two years of their realationship, they haven't gone far yet to holding hands and kisses on the cheeks. So Yuri kissing her on the lips even if it's just a peck, brought Yena to heaven. 

"I love you eonni" The way Yuri said it made everything in Yena's view stopped. It was like it's only her and Yuri that existed and that, they were alone in such public place. Butterflies sorrounded them when a very loving smile flashed on Yuri's face. Yena couldn't stop the rush she's feeling inside and capture her lovers lips. She took an internal note to make this act be her new way of answering every "I love you" Yuri will give to her. She let her lips stay their for a while and slowly detached from Yuri's. 

"I love you too Yuri-ah~" A sound of hands clapping woke both of them up from their lovely world back to reality. 

"Majayo. We're still at lotte"  Yena internally smacked her head while Yuri was busy burrying her face on Yena's neck. Trying to hid her face from embarrasement.

"Geez! You guys get a room! Aish! How could you forgot that you're at Lotte you ugly duckling!?" Yena only flashed them a very shy smile and Chaeyeon could only role her eyes to the side. 

"Ahh eonni, spare us our innocent minds please~" Yujin whiningly said trying to cover her and Wonyoung's eyes from the super cringey scene they've just witnessed. 

"That was so romantic Yena eonni~" Wonyoung cringe at the side trying to remove Yujin's hands from covering her eyes. 

Soon after the croud slowly dispersed and the show they've watched earlier was over too. Only Yena, Yuri, Chaeyeon, Yujin and Wonyoung were left at the side of the railing. 

"Okay. The show's over. What shall we do?" Yujin asked. Yena shrugged her shoulders. Happilly clinging her arms to Yuri. Yujin turned to Chaeyeon and upon seeing the smirk printed on her face, she exactly knew what's running inside the dance gods mind and you bet, it's not good. the other side and had met with the baby giants smirking face too. 

"Seriously, what's up with so much smirking today?" She silently asked herself.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Decided to break the chapter into two parts. It's quiet long and it has different focuses.  Part two will be uploaded later~ 

 

See ya!