CHAPTER 2 — (If only...)

I Don't Wanna Love You

 


CHAPTER 2 

 

 

"Hey, Yujin? when will you going to tell her?" 

"Who? Tell her what?" Yujin and Wonyoung arrived at Seoul Royal Girls High and went on their separate ways since, they have different classrooms and as soon as classes for the morning were done, her two buddies approached her and threw her random questions. 

"Don't play innocent with us Yujin. We're your buddies. Of course we can easily spot the obvious on you" Since it's lunch time, everyone went out to grab their meal and Yujin wanted the same. She was very hungry!  After a long discussion of numbers earlier, she needs to gain back her strength before she'll collapse down. So she went out of the room along with Yena and Chaeyeon on their way to the caft to grab some lunch. 


"About your first question Yena, I really don't know what your talking about. And this obvious thing your talking Chaeyeon? What is?" 


"You're not gonna spill the beans are you?" Yena halt to a stop while stating that with hands on her hips and a not satisfying twist of lips. Chaeyeon too had a bored expression on her face. Although Yujin already had a hint on what they're refering to but, she doesn't want it to be exposed yet. 

However, they aren't the best buddies for nothing. They've been together since kindergarten, the same time Yujin knew Wonyoung for them to not know a lot of ways to let the bunny feed them the news. 


"Oh, there's Wonyoung on her way here!" 


"What!? Where? Where is she? Do I look okay? Do I look good? Where is she? Aish, I haven't ordered her milk yet. Aish, why is this line taking so long? Oh my gawd she'll gonna kill me when she found it out. She might dislike me! SHE MIGHT REMOVE ME AS HER BESTFRIEND!" And by that the two errupted laughing seeing how quick their bunny-teethed friend reacted and rambled series of words. Yujin was confused on why they look like a laughing mess but, realization hits her. She was being tricked by them to spill what they want and she just willingly took the bait and tell them what they needed to know indirectly. 


"Seriously- Hahaha her face is just-" 


"I know right hahaha" Now she looks like an idiot. Why did she not noticed that? She knew that Wonyoung won't be at the caft until later by 30 and it still 12:10 on her watch. She should know that there'll be no certain Jang Wonyoung that's coming on their way earlier. Why did she believed that? And even panicked!? Now this caused so much stress on her end and she don't know what to do next? She's feeling ashamed for what she did earlier but on top of that, she's feeling annoyed and pissed on the both of them. 


After she's done ordering her food and getting Wonyoungs' milk too, she then proceeded finding an empty table where she can eat her luch peacefully, without consulting the two students that's just following her the entire time. Yena and Chaeyeon already recovered from that laughtrip they just took. They felt terribly guilty and sorry for their work but, that's the only thing they could do for Yujin to tell them the obvious so that they can help her. 
They know how struggled Yujin was having by carrying those feelings alone. They don't want Yujin to suffer to this "Unrequited Love" or they don't want their buddy to be the "Hopeless Romantic" just because she's afraid to tell people about it. 


"Is it really that obvious?" Yujin softly muttered, bringing Yena and Chaeyeon having their full attention to her. Eyes grew wide, surprised at the sudden question but turned into a soft gaze when they realized how troubled their friend is. 
Yujin looked at them, asking for an answer and all they could gave was a simple nod. Yujin sighed and averted her gaze to the school's field where football players were having their funtime. 

"Funny how you guys noticed it while she doesn't even have the slightest idea about it when we're almost together most of the time" Yujin gave out a small chuckle while playing her food. 
Yena and Chaeyeon looked at each other. They really felt sorry for their friend. 

 

 

 

 


 

Classes went on as usual. With the teachers discussing the lesson and Yujin attentively listening and taking down important notes. Yujin was very good in class. She excels in every subject and very passionate in learning and the teachers loved her for that. She's cosistently a high ranker and not to mention, she's one of the main attraction of their school. She and Wonyoung were labeled as "The Goddess of Beauty"  in Seoul Royal Girls High and both of them were adored by the whole student body. 

Bell finally rang indicating that classes are over for the day. Students crowded the hallway and Yujin was now putting her stuffs back in her bag.

"Yujin eonni~" 

"Oh, hey Wonyoungie" 

"I'm sorry I was not able to eat lunch with you earlier" 

"It's fine. I know your busy. Did you ate lunch earlier though?" Yujin worriedly asked. She understand her bestfriend. It's really not a big deal to ditch their lunch "date" you know? Or is it? She thought.

"Yep! Already did!" Wonyoung flashed her, her very bright smile that made her eyes turned into half-crescent moon-like shape again. Yujin returned the smile and continued arranging her things inside her bag. Wonyoung noticed the box of milk that's placed on top of Yujins' biography notebook. A smile crept on her face as she asked.

"Is that for me?" 

"The what?" Yujin followed Wonyoungs' gaze and a smirk showed on her face.

"Oh, you mean this?" Yujin picked the box of Wonyoungs' favorite milk up. Wonyoung nodded. Excitement can be seen on her face.
 
"Aw, Wonyoungs' so cute acting all puppy anticipating her milk" Yujin cringed again inside and was about to give the box of milk to her but decided to tease the giant-baby a little.

"Aniyo. This is actually for Yena eonni. She said she's craving for some milk today." Wonyoungs' face dropped like she was about to cry any time of the day. Yujin swore that it was one of the cutest sight she can ever see in her entire life. Seeing Wonyoung about to shed tears, she gave in. Don't want to be the reason for Wonyoungs' tears you know!

"Naa~ I'm just kidding." Yujin giggled at the immediate changed of mood of the latter and gave her the milk. Wonyoung happily accepted the milk. She immediately opened and drunk it. 

Yujin finished putting all her things inside her bag and was now ready to go home when she noticed that Wonyoung was not following her.
"Hey? Aren't you coming?" 

"To where?" Wonyoung dumbfoundedly asked biting the box of milk.

"Uh? To the pad? Shesh do you want to stay here all day?" 

"Uh, yeah" Wonyoung left out a giggle and locked her arms on Yujin. The simple act made Yujin flinched however, she's practiced controlling it. 

Although it's weird for Wonyoung to space out like that, Yujin just shrugged it. They have an upcoming major test next month and since the school's expecting so much from them, they are obliged to do excellent job on that. Maybe Wonyoung felt the pressure inside causing her to suddenly space out. That's what Yujin thought. 

 

 

 

 


 


"Hey do you know that we have transfered students?" 

Yujin and Wonyoung were quietly studying in their living room. A comforting silence enveloped them when Wonyoung decided to broke it and asked that question. 

"What? We have?" 

"Yes. Some are from Japan. Others are from China and Taiwan" Wonyoung said while flipping a page of her book. 

"Ahh, I heard about them. They were exchanged students. Gaeun and Gyuri eonni were one of those exchanged students who went to Japan." 

"Really? Why didn't I knew about that?" 

 


Silence again enveloped the room. Both of them were back to "studying". The atmosphere of the room seems very comforting when you looked at it but for Ahn Yujin? It wasn't. Wonyoung was sitting across her with a book in hand and Yujin occasionally stole some glances at the lady and every time she does that, a sudden temperature or pressure suddenly rises up in her system. She wanted to fight back the urge of glancing at her bestfriend for the sake of her exploding heart, but she just couldn't. The control and effect Wonyoung has on her had already taken over her entire system. 

If only she could just say it? Things wouldn't be this way right? She might be not suffering anymore. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Eyooooooow~ So this is Chapter 2!!! 

 

Hope you were enjoying this as much we  had haha. Anyways, Don't  forget to tell me your thoughts about this chapter below and if you like this? Please do some UPVOTE and Subscribe! Thank you!