CHAPTER 15 — ()

I Don't Wanna Love You

CHAPTER 15

 

 

Classes went on as usual. With the teachers quickly discussing the lessons to the students and students who were having a hard time absorbing everything. 

 

"What happened to this kid?" Sakura asked as they put down their tray of food on the table and settled theirselves across Yuri and Yena. Morning classes were done so Chaeyeon along with Sakura and Yuri with Yena were at the school's cafeteria. 

"Yena are you still alive?" Chaeyeon asked Yena who had her face slumped down on the steel table.

"I don't understand it. They are killing us!" Yena shouted. 

 

*smack* 

 

*Ouch! Why did you do that?" Yena looked at Yuri making a duck face while masaging the back of her neck where Yuri hit.

"Stop exagerating things." Yuri said.

"I'm not! They're literally killing us! Chaeyeon save me!!!" 

"This examination preparation's torturing our brain! This time I'm with you Yena~yaaaaaa" Both rose up and enveloped each other in a hug while doing a fake sob.

"Sigh, this dorks. I think the reviews are okay, what do you think Yuri?" 

"Yup they are. There's nothing torturous about them." 

"Nothing torturous? They're giving us prblems after problems, theories after theories! That's more than torture!" Chaeyeon fired up to Yuri.

"I don't know, for me it's just okay." 

"Says the person who always ACE the exams" Yena butted. 

"That's because you don't study duckling, tsk." 

"But babe, studying is tiring. I'd rather do something fun than doing that" 

"I agree!" Both Chaeyeon and Yena put their arms on each other's shoulder to let them know that they're both in this together. 

"Chaeyeon!" Sakura called the attention of her lover.

"What? I'm always studying so I guess that's enough." 

"No! After this lunch, you'll go with me." 

"Alright. To where?" A big smile was now plastered on Chaeyeon's face.

"To the library. We'll study together" 

"What? I love the idea of us being together baby but in the library? To study? Heck no!" The excitement that build up on Chaeyeon was immediately replaced with disappointment.

"Are you going against me now?" 

"Well what if I am!?" 

"Okay, fine. I can just ask Hyewon to go with me anyway." By the mention of the word Hyewon Chaeyeon's face darkened. Yena slowly made her way to Yuri's side for her to be safe. Yuri on the other hand was just eating her food and not minding anyone's business. 

"Hyewon? Kang Hyewon? That food freak!?" 

"She just loves food, she's not a food freak." Sakura said with a bored expression on her face. 

"Alright, we'll go to the library after this and we'll study together. Happy now?" Chaeyeon sulkingly said. Sakura really wanted to laugh and pinch Chaeyeon's cute cheeks but she had to fight the urge to do so or else, her effort will just go down to waste. 

"I don't know. You seemed forced so it's okay for you to not come with me. I can just ask Hyewon. I'm sure she'll love it" There was a big smile plastered on Sakura's face while munching her lunch.

"Ehh~ Of course I'm not. I'm so happy we'll study together in the library after our lunch Kkurababy~" Chaeyeon clinged to Sakura's arm, acting all too cute for everyone's liking. Now Sakura can safely say that she succeeded!

"Eww! You guys go grab a room please. Someone's eating in peace here" Yuri said, covering her face with her hands.

"By the way Sakura eonni, you know Hyewon eonni?" Yena asked. Eating the tuna sandwich that Yuri made for the both of them. 

"Yes, we're in the same block" 

"Okay, but why is Chaeyeon reacting like some jealous freak there?" 

"I'm not acting like some kind of "jealous freak" here." 

"Of course you are Chaeyeon. So what's the reason Sakura eonni?" 

"Sakura has a crush on her" Chaeyeon softly said but enough for everyone to hear.

"Ohhh~ I'm not surprised, she's the second goddess here, next to Minjoo." Yena casually said making the jealousy of Chaeyeon to rose up big time!

"For the nth time Chaeyeon she's not my crush okay? I was just curious about her at first because she was just silent and she looked so innocent and pure" 

"Yeah, yeah~ whatever you say." 

"Sigh, Are we going through this again?" 

"Okay, stop the drama now Chaeyeon. Sakura eonni explained it to you. No need to be jealous, you're still the "dance god"  here in school, so you're ahead of them big time!" Chaeyeon shrugged her shoulders and plastered a satisfying smile.  

"Anyways, where's Yujin?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, Now that you mentioned it, I haven't seen her since this morning." Yuri and Yena looked at each other. Worriedness was visible on their faces. 

"Do you have any idea where she is eonni?" Chaeyeon asked Yena. Eyeing her carefully.

"Where she is? No I don't have any idea." 

"I hope that her and Wonyoung are okay" Chaeyeon softly said which earned a nod from everyone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


YUJIN's POV

 

It's lunch time and I'm here at the front door of my bestfriend's classroom, waiting for her to come out. 

"Yujin" I saw Hitomi eonni went out first. She was smiling so I smiled at her too and greeted her.

"Hi-chan annyeong!" 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Ahh, I'm waiting for Wonyoung. I bought her, her favorite milk and some Tuna sandwich." 

"Ohh~ Such a thoughtful bestfriend you are" 

"Ehh~~~ Aniya~~~" 

"Well, Wonyoung was just putting her things back in her bag. She'll be out any moment now." 

"Okay thanks eonni." 

"You're welcome. I'm gonna head out first okay? Sakura eonni's waiting for me at the cafeteria."

"Oh, okay. Thanks again eonni. Say hi for me to them!" 

"I will, annyeong!" 

"Alright, see you later eonni."

"Ne~ See you" Hitomi eonni rushed her way to the cafeteria. She's so cute, running with those cute legs too. 

 

Soon after Hitomi eonni left, a smile grew on my face when I saw Wonyoung went out of the classroom along with Nako eonni. 

 

It's normal for them to come out of the classroom together since they're classmate so I just let it go.

 

"Wonyoung-ah~" I called her, a big smile plastering my face while holding the milk and the sandwich that I bought for her when they were nearing me. 

"I bought you your favorite milk and sandwich. I was thinking of having our lunch at our secret place? Kaja?" I was in front of the both of them offering Wonyoung the food that I bought. 

 

Although Wonyoung's face shows only a  blank expression I can't seem to remove the smile on my face. I'm just so positive today and so excited to spend another afternoon with her but, all of that went down the drain when I heard her response; 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Could you please step aside, you're blocking our way" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"_" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you ever felt like, the time suddenly stopped and the inside of you went down-hill in just a speed of light? Your heart's beating like crazy but it's because you're feeling a certain pain in which you can't explain what it is? That's what I'm feeling right now. 

 

My mind went entirely blank and everything just went dark and I'm having difficulty in breathing.

"Are you deaf or what?" That snapped me back to reality. Of course, she's mad. 

"Ne~ Joisonghaeyo" I can't even looked at her in the eyes now and just bowed at them while quickly moving to the side.

"Thank you" Both of them resumed walking on their way to the cafeteria. I can hear Wonyoung's laughing from a distance in this spacious corridor. 

 

 

 

"She hates you Yujin remember?" 

 

 

 

"She's disgusted of you!"

 

 

 

"She don't wanna share the same atmosphere as you so that's what you got!"

 

 

 

 

By the time they're out of sight, I broke down. It's just, I'm feeling so much pain, I can't handle it. I didn't even mind other students watching me. I just crumbled down the floor. My tears continued to flow none-stop. 

 

I know she's mad at me. I know it's my fault but, I didn't expect it to turn out this way. It's nothing new for me that Wonyoung will ignore me if she's mad at me but not to this extent. 

 

 

 

"Why did I even do that to her?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Agh~ It's hurting so much! Aghhhh~ Someone take this out please??? Ahhhhhhh~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yujin?" I heard a very familiar voice calling me so I lift my head up to check if it was her.

"Yujin!" Quickly I rose up and clinged to her tightly and sobbed on her shoulder. 

"Minjoo eonni, take it away please?? I don't want this. Please eonni help me???" I felt that she was surprised at first but then soon wrapped her arms around me. 

"It's okay Yujin. Everything will be okay." I harshly got out from her embrace wiping the big tears that's flowing out from my eyes.

"No! Everything's not okay! She hates me! She don't want me anymore! Eonni please help me???" 

"Okay, you need to calm down first. Breath first. You need to breath Yujin-ah." I don't know anything anymore and my mind was blank so I just followed her and tried to breath. I breathed multiple times and tried my very best to calm down. 

 

After I calmed myself down, I grabbed Minjoo eonni's hand and we went to the most quiet place that I know here. The back garden. 

 

Minjoo eonni never asked nor complained anything and just let me dragged her. I know I'm acting all jerk but I just don't know what to do. 

 

Soon we reached the back garden and I let go of her hand. I left Minjoo eonni at the entrance to sat on the bench at the center of the garden, under the big tree and closed my eyes. Trying to take every fresh air that I could get to calm my system. 

 

Soon I felt another presence beside me. There I realized that I wasn't alone. I forgot that I had brought Minjoo eonni with me here. 

 

"I'm sorry eonni. I dragged you earlier." After I did calm my system, I started to make a conversation to Minjoo eonni. I moved my gaze at her wrist and saw a big red mark of a grip so I was really guilty. 

"Aniya, Gwaenchana." She tried to hide her wrist from me but I already saw it so, I tried to remove her other hand that's wrapping it and check how red it was. 

"Heol, this must've hurt a lot. I'm so sorry eonni." I carefully caressed her wrist and tried to blow away the pain her wrist was feeling. I hope it'll work. 

 

I tried to checked on eonni's face and see if it still hurts and our eyes met. 

 

We had a staring moment for a while until eonni decided to move away her gaze and quickly get her wrist back from my hold. 

 

"So are you okay now?" She asked some time after we both settled down.

"I guess so? But it still hurts." She nodded.

"Actually, it hurts so much eonni. Your bestfriend ignoring you and treating you like a junk." I tried to look up and prevent my tears from falling but, they were just too strong so I gave up and faced the ground. Letting the tears to freely flow out of my eyes. 

 

 

 

"Wonyoung-ah~"

 

 

 

"I bought you your favorite milk and sandwich. I was thinking of having our lunch at our secret place? Kaja?"

 

 

 

"Could you please step aside, you're blocking our way" 

 

 

 


"_"

 

 

 

"Are you deaf or what?"

 

 


"It's okay. You don't have to be strong Yujin. You can let it all out" By that being said, my system broke down again and I let my tears flow out. 

 

When Minjoo eonni wrapped her arms around me and caressed my back, I felt like I was being a child again. I lost the senses that I have left and cried loudly on her arms.

 

"It's okay Yujin. Everything's gonna be okay for you" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WONYOUNG's POV 

 


"Why did you do that? You're so stupid Jang Wonyoung!"

It wasn't my intention to ignore her like that. I didn't even expected myself to do that and I think I went overboard. 

"Now why are you crying?"

"I went over-board eonni right?" 

"I think she deserved it. I mean she's the one who told you harsh words last night." 

"But eonni, did you saw how she crumbled down? She felt really hurt and I hate seeing my eonni in pain like that" I was so happy seeing her happy face earlier bringing me my favorite milk and sandwich. I was even on the edge of hugging her and tell her I'm sorry about this morning but then, the painful words she told me last night came bombarding in my mind.

 

 

 

"Yes, you are! Why are you avoiding me!?" 

 

 

 

"It's because you're disgusted of me" 

 

 

 

"You don't probably want to share the same atmosphere with me by now"

 

 

 

She's the first one who started this between us. She's the one who avoided me in the first place. I'm just making it easier for her. 

 

And it seems like what happened last night wasn't a big deal for her at all. It seems like, what she said to me last night doesn't matter and acted so casually like nothing had ever happened! 

 

Does she even care about me? Does she even realized how hurt I am because of what she told me last night? She just threw our friendship in front of my face and here she was all smiling? How unfair that was!

 

But having to witness her broke down, I felt the opposite. How I wish I could go back the time and just hug her and tell her I'm sorry and clarify her confusion but no, I didn't do it. I was too prideful to walk back again.

 

"Maybe because she was kinda embarassed? Cause you've ignored her and there was a lot of students in there?"

"Embarassed? That's not what it looks like to me eonni. Maybe I should go and check on her?" 

"Remember Wonyoung, she's indirectly telling you last night that she don't want you near her." 

 

"No that's not what she told me. She told me that I-"

 

 


"I can't say it. "

 

 

"Why can't I say it? It's just a stupid—" 

 

 

"Agh! I hate myself!"

 

 

 

"Okay now stop crying. It hurts me seeing you in pain like this over that stupid junk!" Nako eonni wrapped her arms around me, which I gladly took and caressed my back affectionately. 

"Thanks eonni. I needed that" I sincerely said to her as I wiped my tears away. 

"Always Wonyoung-ah. I'll aways be here to comfort you. I'll never hurt you like she did." She flashed me a very sweet smile that made me wrapped my arms around her. I don't know what she meant by her last words but I sure am glad that she's here with me now. I badly needed someone to comfort me and talk with. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


YUJIN's POV

 


"Thank you eonni, for staying here with me." It's 2:30 and yet we're still at the back garden of the school. 

"Your welcome Yujinie. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" Minjoo eonni slowly asked. Honestly? I don't want to talk about it again cause it will just bring something back and I don't want to shed more tears. Especially in front of her. But, my mind and heart don't seem to agree with each other. 

 

So I took a deep breath and let it out, getting ready to tell her my story.

 

As I was telling Minjoo eonni what happened. She didn't butted in or made some reaction. I was very careful on telling her because I was afraid on what reaction I might get from her but, I got none. She just plainly paid attention and listened to me attentively which I really appreciated.

 

"And that's what happened..." I finished my story and just got a nod from her. 

"Aren't you going to say something eonni?" She then faced me and gave me a sweet smile. For the nth time today I was again surprised by her.

"To be honest? I think you should apologize to her Yujin-ah" 

"I tried eonni. Earlier this morning and this afternoon, but every time I attempted to, it feels like she's pretending that she didn't saw me or know me. Do you know how painful it was?" 

"Shh... Here you are again. This is the reason why you and Wonyoung reached to this point." I didn't said anything and was waiting for her to continue. 

"You always go with your emotion Yujin and that made you say what you had said to her last night. She's hurt with your words. She's your bestfriend but you chose to listen to your head and got carried with your emotion instead of hearing her side. If I was on her shoes, I would probably react and do the same thing." 

"But it's the truth eonni. She don't want me. She hates me." 

"Did she said that? Did she told you that? Did you even asked her that?" 

"_" She sighed and faced the front. I was just watching her and patiently waited for her to continue.

"Asking always helps Yujin. Assuming will just make the problem to get worse. It's not good to always listen to what our mind's telling us just because we're afraid to get hurt. Sometimes, we need to take the risk. We need to weigh things. Always, weigh things. In that way, you can make right decisions and judgements." She looked at me again and smiled. I just stared at her, touched by what she said.

"You always give the right advices." 

"I'm not giving any advice. I'm just saying what you need to hear." 

 

 

 

"_"

 

 

 

"_" 

 

 

 

"Eonni? Why didn't I fall for you instead?" I saw her widenned her eyes but let out a small chuckle after some seconds. 

"You're still young Yujin, both of you and Wonyoung. Go and apologize to her arasseo?" 

"I wish I'd fall for you instead eonni" I softly said. I was shocked at what came out from my mouth, but I was sincere of it. She let out a big sigh and faced the front again, fidgeting her hands. 

"I bet if you really knew me, you won't say that." 

"Why? What's there to not love you?" 

"Stop it Yujin, I don't want to make things complicated for you." Right. 

 

I heaved a big sigh and gather all the courage that I could get. Held tightly both of her hands and let her face me. 

 

"I have a girlfriend, Yujin." I quickly loosened my my grip on her hand. Of course, it's impossible for her to not have one. 

"Right. Of course you have eonni." Two heartbreaks in one day. Great. Just how much pain can my heart take today?

"I'll always be here for you though, if you needed me." She smiled to me the most sincere smile that I saw today and I wrapped my arms around her. 

"You're always here when I needed someone. Thank you eonni." 

"Always." 

"I hope whoever your girlfriend is right now, she can make you happy and is not doing anything to hurt you. I hope she realizes how precious you are and how lucky she is to have you." She smiled again but I saw a tear escaped from her eyes which she quickly wiped away. 

"Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae? Uljima eonni. Aren't you happy?" 

"I am. Of course I am. I'm happy I have a girlfriend like her. I was just, touched by your words. Thank you Yujin." 

She said she's happy, but her face was showing the opposite. 

 

She was smiling but something around those smile was telling me that it's fake. Nonetheless, I still showed her my influencial smile to let her know that I'm here for her.

 

"I'll always be here for you too eonni. Always" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

And here's an update for you guys! 

 

To tell you all readers honestly? I don't know which ship to root now. Annyeongz? Or Minjin. ? Both were just so adorable and I can't let Minjoo's character here to be bad.  I just can't do it. 

 

Anyways, how was this chapter to you? Tell me your thoughts in this in the comment section below -_^ 

 

Don't forget to upvote and subscribe thank you! 감사합니다!