Confession

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

It's been three days since my dramatic transformation... Where my popularity level from being Ms. Nobody rose to being Campus Sweetheart all of a sudden.

It has also been three days since I last talked to HeDi. I had been avoiding him like a plague and I know that my actions annoys him to no end.

He invited me to hang out with him and our friends after class three days in a row but I declined saying different ridiculous excuses.

I even faked sickness just to avoid his invitation to watch his game yesterday.

But maybe fate is really not on my side coz here comes Wang HeDi approaching me with a fierce look on his face. I turned around to make a run for it but it was too late... he caught me by the collar of my jacket and forced me to face him.

"What's wrong with you?! are you avoiding me?" he's furious... I can tell.

"O-of course not... why would I avoid you?" I stuttered

"I know you too well Yueyue... so stop lying..." he's still pissed. "Why are you making up excuses just to avoid hanging out with me?.. I know you're just making up excuses...

He dragged me in a corner and with hands planted on his waist and a grim expression om his face he continued to rant at me.

"Why could you walk Mr. Lee's dog when you have been afraid of dogs all your life?... and how could you take care of Mrs. Tan's cat when she doesn't own a cat in the first place?... And if you're sick... why have you been attending classes for the last three days that you have been avoiding me!... will you just quit lying and be honest with me... tell me... why are you avoiding me?"

HeDi is really mad... He is sporting his most serious face at me... brows almost touching... while here I am my palms sweaty... trying to figure out what to say to him.

" Okay... I'll talk... but can we please find some place private?"resignation laced my voice as I look at him with pleading eyes.

"Tsk...Come..." he held my wrist and dragged me upstairs to the rooftop.

 

HeDi

 

We've been standing here for a while, overlooking the campus,but this stupid girl still isn't talking.

"What's the matter Yueyue? I thought you said everything's fine between us? Why do I have this feeling that something's wrong? Please.. stop lying already... you know you can't do that to me... I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter