Announcement

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HeDi

 

"HeDi! Breakfast!" I heard my mom called from downstairs as I leisurely stretched myself awake... a giddy smile plastered on my face as I stared at nothing while reminiscing my time with Yue last night.

Flashback...

Shen Yue... her worried round eyes...her pouting red lips and her floral scent assaulted my senses as I opened my eyes... her beauty took my breath away that I can't help myself but express my adoration...

"Your so beautiful... Yue" I said mesmerized by her innocent expression...

Shen Yue is temptation in the flesh... her luscious lips inches from mine and her minty breath fanning my face... I couldn't help but to capture her lips for a slow, searing kiss. She tastes of strawberries and honey... Sweet and addicting... I couldn't get enough of her. Every touch of her lips sends shiver down my spine...travelling through my nerve endings... She returns my kisses with the same passion as mine... I traced her lips with my tongue seeking entry to her luscious mouth... As my hands caressed her back... adjusting her position as I manuevered myself to a sitting position leaning by the bed to make her comfortable as she stradled me. She gasp as she made contact with my arousal... Giving me the oportunity to deepen our kiss.

"You're driving me crazy Yue..." I said in between kisses

"Hmmmm" she moaned as her arms circled my neck for support pulling me closer as her hands threaded my hair... some more, as our kisses became more passionate. Igniting the fire inside us.

My lips traveled from her warm lips to her flushed cheeks down to the hollow between her neck and shoulders... I was taken a back by her response as she tilted her head to allow me access to her neck as she instinctively rubbed herself on me making me gasp from the sensation.

"Yue ... We... Should stop..." As I gave chaste kisses.

" Yeah... We should... " she said her eyes still closed... returning my kisses with the same ardour.

Panting... I slowly withdrew from our kiss ... Slowly opening my eyes... I tenderly gazed at her face... Her eyes fluttered open as she stared at me in return. Her face flushed with the aftermath of passion... Lips still swollen... She's even more beatiful looking like this... I'm a very lucky man...

"I guess I should really not sleep here tonight..." I said caressing her cheeks

Flashing her a naughty grin...

Yue nodded as she gave me a shy smile. "I guess so.. " she said biting her lower lip. She's so y yet innocent doing that.

"Don't do that.." I said...eyes glued to her lips

"Do what?.." She inno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter